LoneSilver
Master Don Juan
LOL!
LoneSilver
LoneSilver
cuzza said:You're learning. You'll be drinking beer and stuff next. =D
She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
cuzza said:You're learning. You'll be drinking beer and stuff next. =D
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Throttle said:i don't see that the two are mutually exclusive. the movie is clearly weird AND ****ed-up AND brilliant. and makes even less sense if you don't watch it from start to finish.
i also don't see why guys keep trying to look like b.p. ok, i understand it, but it's based on a tragic misunderstanding of what women want.
Kinda contradicts the meaning to fight club. Though I must say his body in that movie is something I wouldn't mind having.LoneSilver said:Someone here awhile back wondered or wanted the workout that Brad Pitt used in getting in shape for the movie Fight Club. Well, here it is, it's not my cup of tea as it doesn't consist of the big lifts like deads and barbell squats.
http://www.askmen.com/sports/bodybuilding_150/167_fitness_tip.html
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
yeh and from what anybody can tell (through the anti-paparazzi smokescreen they throw up) she's turning brad into a total *****. of course, this thread is veering dangerously on topic, lol.....NickSCFC2000 said:Hmm, Aniston's ok but I've always seen her as being a bit meh...
Jolie on the other hand is ****ing HOT!!!!!
Pfft. That workout's for pansies. I myself do the Johnn Wayne workout.LoneSilver said:Someone here awhile back wondered or wanted the workout that Brad Pitt used in getting in shape for the movie Fight Club. Well, here it is, it's not my cup of tea as it doesn't consist of the big lifts like deads and barbell squats.
http://www.askmen.com/sports/bodybuilding_150/167_fitness_tip.html
Call_Me_Daddy said:Pfft. That workout's for pansies. I myself do the Johnn Wayne workout.
I can throw 3 guys through windows and break chairs on their heads.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
No reason to do cardio? Amazing!blinkwatt said:Lift HARD in the gym and eat right and you will have no reason to do cardio!(kill two birds with one stone)
You can if you please. I've found out for myself(you could be different) that as long as I give it 100% in the gym and 110% in the kitchen then i just get rid of body fat quickly w/o cardio.simon said:No reason to do cardio? Amazing!
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
jayhu12 said:I am currently 140lbs and I consider myself a hard gainer. My goal however is just to be lean and muscular (brad pitt from fight club lol), with some ripped abs.
YOU JUST NEED TO GAIN AROUND 10LBS OF MUSCLE AND BE PRETTY LEAN TO HAVE THAT LOOK WHICH ISN'T TOUGH
This is my current routine and diet.
Work out routation 3day split, 3 excercises, 3 sets of 10. Heavy
day 1 - Chest / Back
day 2 - Bicep / Tricep
day 3 - Shoulders / Legs
day 4 - day off
day 5 - repeat etc.
Cardio 20 minutes every other day
Abs 4 times a week Mon, Weds, Fri, Sat, 2 excercises, 3 sets, continued until i feel the burn in the abs
WOULD SCRAP THAT WHOLE ROUTINE INCLUDING THE ABS AND SEARCH FOR THE IDIOTS GUIDE AND DO THE ROUTINE IN THERE
Diet - 6 meals a day, 2-3 hr intervals usually 2hr but worst case 3hr. 16 cups of water each day.
Meal 1 - 2 scrambled eggs
Meal 2 - Soup (usually chicken mushroom lemon grass soup)
Meal 3 - Muscle Milk Protien Shake
wait 1 hr then take my NO2 workout drink
(work out)
Meal 4 - Muscle Milk Protein Shake
Meal 5 - 2 small bowls of fried rice, 1 chicken breast [cooked on the george foreman =) ]
Meal 6 - 1 Chicken breast
YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE YOUR GETTING 140X2= 280G OF PROTEIN A DAY WITH AROUND 200-250 CARBS AND 120-135 FAT (FOR THOSE WONDERING THESE CARB FAT NUMBERS AREN'T SOME FORMULA THERE JUST A STARTING POINT BASED ON THE LITTLE INFO I HAVE)
I'm looking for results, while not looking to sacrifice my health. I've read that a no carb high protein diet is bad for the health so i figure I would have carbs once a day for dinner. I'm really not sure if this is the correct routine to reach my goals. Please critique =)
SEE CAPS
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.