Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brad Pitt: Workout & Body [Merged Threads]

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't see that the two are mutually exclusive. the movie is clearly weird AND ****ed-up AND brilliant. and makes even less sense if you don't watch it from start to finish.

i also don't see why guys keep trying to look like b.p. ok, i understand it, but it's based on a tragic misunderstanding of what women want.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never understood the fasination of Brad Pitt either.

When he broke up with Jennifer Aniston one of the sweetest babes or at least she appears to be I thought wtf and now the dude is with a gal that hollywood wants every guy to think is the prettiest sexiest woman living and I differ on that fact. The woman is strange as hell in my opinion and that takes away any beauty she might have and now Brad Pitt is with her and is turned into a woman himself with no backbone when I see them two together I say to myself what a nice lisbian couple.

LoneSilver

Throttle said:
i don't see that the two are mutually exclusive. the movie is clearly weird AND ****ed-up AND brilliant. and makes even less sense if you don't watch it from start to finish.

i also don't see why guys keep trying to look like b.p. ok, i understand it, but it's based on a tragic misunderstanding of what women want.

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, Aniston's ok but I've always seen her as being a bit meh...

Jolie on the other hand is ****ing HOT!!!!!

Yeah I can see what women find attractive about Pitt, ideal body and I always like his character in a any films (apart from Troy that was a ****-fest).

JK*

Reaction score
LoneSilver said:
Someone here awhile back wondered or wanted the workout that Brad Pitt used in getting in shape for the movie Fight Club. Well, here it is, it's not my cup of tea as it doesn't consist of the big lifts like deads and barbell squats.

http://www.askmen.com/sports/bodybuilding_150/167_fitness_tip.html
Kinda contradicts the meaning to fight club. Though I must say his body in that movie is something I wouldn't mind having.

showtime17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brad Pitt in Fight Club did not have that great of a physique, he was pretty skinny. He had a better physique in Troy. The Fight Club physique is actually not that hard to achieve. You just have to push yourself to go the gym regulary, which most guys are too lazy to do.

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickSCFC2000 said:
Hmm, Aniston's ok but I've always seen her as being a bit meh...

Jolie on the other hand is ****ing HOT!!!!!
yeh and from what anybody can tell (through the anti-paparazzi smokescreen they throw up) she's turning brad into a total *****. of course, this thread is veering dangerously on topic, lol.....

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys I see with the hottest girls seem to have really skinny waists but big shoulders and have noticeable pecks, where as most really muscular guys I see have fat girlfriends.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneSilver said:
Someone here awhile back wondered or wanted the workout that Brad Pitt used in getting in shape for the movie Fight Club. Well, here it is, it's not my cup of tea as it doesn't consist of the big lifts like deads and barbell squats.

http://www.askmen.com/sports/bodybuilding_150/167_fitness_tip.html
Pfft. That workout's for pansies. I myself do the Johnn Wayne workout.

I can throw 3 guys through windows and break chairs on their heads.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah he looks pretty skinny, low body fat is the key and a slight bit of muscle to achieve that look, its not that hard really.

Don't forget, actors get pumped before taking there shirts of in films, normally he would look just like a skinny dude before he got all the blood pumping to his muscles a few minute before filming.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Get off your horse and drink your milk.”
John Wayne quote

LoneSilver

Call_Me_Daddy said:
Pfft. That workout's for pansies. I myself do the Johnn Wayne workout.

I can throw 3 guys through windows and break chairs on their heads.

jayhu12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Diets & Work out plan Plz Critique. Goal Brad Pitt type body! thx =)

I am currently 140lbs and I consider myself a hard gainer. My goal however is just to be lean and muscular (brad pitt from fight club lol), with some ripped abs. This is my current routine and diet.

Work out routation 3day split, 3 excercises, 3 sets of 10. Heavy
day 1 - Chest / Back
day 2 - Bicep / Tricep
day 3 - Shoulders / Legs
day 4 - day off
day 5 - repeat etc.

Cardio 20 minutes every other day
Abs 4 times a week Mon, Weds, Fri, Sat, 2 excercises, 3 sets, continued until i feel the burn in the abs

Diet - 6 meals a day, 2-3 hr intervals usually 2hr but worst case 3hr. 16 cups of water each day.

Meal 1 - 2 scrambled eggs
Meal 2 - Soup (usually chicken mushroom lemon grass soup)
Meal 3 - Muscle Milk Protien Shake
wait 1 hr then take my NO2 workout drink
(work out)
Meal 4 - Muscle Milk Protein Shake
Meal 5 - 2 small bowls of fried rice, 1 chicken breast [cooked on the george foreman =) ]
Meal 6 - 1 Chicken breast

I'm looking for results, while not looking to sacrifice my health. I've read that a no carb high protein diet is bad for the health so i figure I would have carbs once a day for dinner. I'm really not sure if this is the correct routine to reach my goals. Please critique =)

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get ride of the fried rice. Stop eating any white bread,or white rice all together and only eat wheat bread and brown rice in the AMs. Other then that your eating habits look right on track. Load up on fruits and some veggies and they will help you lean out. Lift HARD in the gym and eat right and you will have no reason to do cardio!(kill two birds with one stone) Make sure you eat when your supposed to and lift when your supposed to and you'll be there in no time.

Good Luck!

Last edited:

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems we have a "help me, want to look like brad pitt" thread every week.

simon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
Lift HARD in the gym and eat right and you will have no reason to do cardio!(kill two birds with one stone)
No reason to do cardio? Amazing!

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
simon said:
No reason to do cardio? Amazing!
You can if you please. I've found out for myself(you could be different) that as long as I give it 100% in the gym and 110% in the kitchen then i just get rid of body fat quickly w/o cardio.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah blink, but not all of us can lose a lot of fat without cardio ;)

I'd say a lot of us need to.

-shaun

simon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not talking about bodyfat loss. What about all the health benefits associated with cardio? You don't want them?

int3l

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
all the cut out rice comments...its just that how bad is the white rice/bread...i mean i'm asian and i still live with my parents and i have like 1 or 2 bowls of rice a day and maybe 4 slices of white bread...it can't be thaaat bad can it?

yeah...asians like...make love to rice..i eat as little of it as possible but yeah

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^Yes it is that bad. Buy your own food, asian food is poo for gaining muscle. Or just eat the meat and veg.

Just read the "idiots guide to growth". Search this forum for it. Where did you get that workout from? It looks terrible, three intense workouts followed by one rest day.
Cardio it good for you but it takes from your gains.

Actually, Just join a powerlifting gym. You will learn everything you need to know about lifting there.