Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brad Pitt: Workout & Body [Merged Threads]

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't we just do this thread? Why yes, yes we did. Heck it's still on the first page of H & F. Look for the other thread with Brad Pitt in the title :rolleyes:

Now come here :kick:

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People seem to like brad pitt on this board.

why does nobody ask "How to look like Franco Columbo???"...

It's a smarter choice to aspire to his physique, because if you don't make it all the way, you'll still get far. If you attain a 'brad pit fc' physique, you'll have to eat like a rabbit and run like a hamster. If you stop, you'll pack of fat and look like sh1t because your 'muscle mass' will disappear quickly.

Putting on substantial muscle(50+ lbs) is smarter in the long run, because you can take extended breaks and you'll still be beastly.

However.. to each his own, if your satisfied with weighing 150lbs and fighting to maintain a silly physique like that, then go ahead.

edit: I might start merging all brad pitt threads into one. by the way, i bet there aren't as many brad pitt threads on girl forums as there are in this HF alone.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is most guys think that if they get a brad pitt physique, they'll pull girls like brad pitt. They are forgetting the single most important factor that Brad Pitt has going for him: he is damn good looking. I mean, this guy grows a full beard with long hair, and girls still throw themselves at him.

Plus, it's ironic how Brad Pitt talks about idolizing movie stars and becoming detached from your true self in the movie, and how there are boys out there who want to look like him, a movie star.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:
The problem is most guys think that if they get a brad pitt physique, they'll pull girls like brad pitt. They are forgetting the single most important factor that Brad Pitt has going for him: he is damn good looking. I mean, this guy grows a full beard with long hair, and girls still throw themselves at him.

Plus, it's ironic how Brad Pitt talks about idolizing movie stars and becoming detached from your true self in the movie, and how there are boys out there who want to look like him, a movie star.

whats funny is that if you see pitt in the movie 'true romance' he plays a bong smoking couch potato - and most women wouldn't touch him in that role.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
True Romance is one of my favorite movies. I also liked Kalifornia. He played a backwoods hillbilly.

yep. no woman would touch him in kalifornia either.

the one thing ill give pitt though, is that for a skinny guy he's managed to be portrayed as a macho tough guy.

chevelle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I train MMA and for the person who posted that the 155 pound class look much heavier (175-180), that is because they are. They weigh 155 at weigh ins, but walk around at 180+. To make weight, they lose all of their water weight!

I am 6'1 170, shredded (below 8%) and people think i am skinny. When i take off my shirt, people can't believe my physique.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did not know fighters cut that much weight? The most that any of our guys sweat off was like six or seven pounds. I saw a kid lose seventeen pounds in a couple hours once in high school wrestling, but I thought any more than ten pounds is counter-productive? Guys cut twenty and thirty pounds of water weight? Do you think that hurts their energy level for fighting?

But I agree that mma is the best workout around for anyone trying to gain definition over mass.

chevelle

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right! I guess i should have clarified my post. Most professional fighters gradually cut weight during their training camp, however it isn't unusual for them to cut 10 pounds on the day of their weigh in (water weight of course). Day of the fight, they are fighting pretty close to their walk around weight. St Pierre is a monster btw, he should be fighting a weight class up!!!!

My parent's friend is a doctor who represents a lot of pro-athletes (from a nutrition standpoint), as well as many MMA stars--so i have met a lot of them personally. Some of the 155 pounders dwarf my physique and outweigh me by 10 or 15 pounds. Crazy stuff for sure!!!!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just talked to my trainer about fighting in April, and he said I should cut weight to make 145. Fvck, I have not weighed that much since maybe age eleven or so. Maybe if I quit drinking beer I can lose ten pounds of fat and then cut ten more of water before the fight. Brad Pitt body here I come...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hallo I am new to this forum this is my first post. Brad Pitt used to vary his weight for his movies. In Troy he added more size around about 4-5 kg. He is about 6 foot and weighs around 72 kg most of the time. Apart from his iconic status as a movie idol, he is really just a toned guy with a fast metabolism. He is not known to be a workout fanatic. The movie "Never Back Down" has some great examples of MMA physiques. What it comes down to is that there is no set ideal body type if you are into fitness, bulked or ripped it is whatever makes you happy.:cool:

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually it is the World Wide Web haven't you notised. There are number of other countries in the world aside from the U.S.A. who use kgs.:cool:

solankie

Reaction score
When does Brad Pitt start playing Benjamin Button? (in character in the movie)?
I need to know exactly when Brad Pitt starts playing his Character in his newest movie "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button". a friend claims that it was not until 2/3rds of the way through the movie, i watched the movie, now this just sounds very very wrong. thanks in advance.