"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Boycott Gillette

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
Back when shave club came out I almost bought into it. I researched it and everything I read were that their razors are from Dorco. I bought directly from Dorco and they worked well and were cheaper. I still get spam from them so after the Gillette ad I bought some more. They just came in the mail 20 minutes ago.
Interesting information. I saw they have a safety razor kit with 30 blades for $25, sounds reasonable. Only thing is, I recall trying a safety razor once and I didn't like it, seemed awkward and prone to nicks. There's probably a good reason the disposables became so popular. I have a very tough beard so that might factor into it. I prefer a double blade but I didn't see one on Dorco's site, which is odd because Dollar Shave Club has one.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
"gillette the best an incel can get"
I'm going to repeatedly quote this to my woman and then just give her a wicked smile.

I'd bet she'll stop buying anything that's branded as Gillette for me haha
 

NiceBarn

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2016
Messages
89
Reaction score
50
Interesting information. I saw they have a safety razor kit with 30 blades for $25, sounds reasonable. Only thing is, I recall trying a safety razor once and I didn't like it, seemed awkward and prone to nicks. There's probably a good reason the disposables became so popular. I have a very tough beard so that might factor into it. I prefer a double blade but I didn't see one on Dorco's site, which is odd because Dollar Shave Club has one.

You’re right about being more prone to nicks. It gets the job done but you have to be a little more careful. I usually just shave my neck, so with the multi blade cartridges it’s so damn easy. Not sure about Dorco and Shave club it was a few years back when I read this. But the Pace whatever blade was solid.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
Too early to tell yet. Resistance floor is at about 90 since the dip to 84 on December 24th of last year. At the time of this writing the chart shows 94.

I'd love to see it drop, but we need another week for the trend to establish if it's there.
 

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
About this ad,

All the women and homo male (gay m'en) are sharing these on Facebook.

A minorité of guys support it.

Most male comments bash it.

You can wonder how many are right wing bots or "fake news" since they keep repeating the same stuff over and over with different names.

Still the dislike/negative comments are over taking the ad.

The AD was geared towards women, they do the shopping and likely are the ones who choose which "brand" are used... "Here honey try this brand of razor" ... "Oh my wife i love it"... Who decided which razor to use : your dad or your mom :p

Stupid ad but it did do a buzz and it shows alot of stuff wrong in current social/commercial context
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Guy stops 2 boys who are clearly play wrestling. That is natural masculine behavior by boys. They will grow up weak.

Guys stop friends from simple flirting.

There is nothing wrong with whistling.

I could go on.
It was a calculated market play.

Women spend. Cucks marry *****s. They spend theur money.

Imagine, a Gillette ad on open hypergamy, divorce rape, 80% of divorce initiated by women, predisposition to bulking season, high kills, and playing house when SMV craters and playboy stops calling.

I don't care about what is going on in society nor Gillette. Its not even about their market shares but not allocating dollars towards cuck.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
Good, informative video, @Desdinova. The more I hear about this ad, the more it p!sses me off.
There's a battle being waged for the minds of men, between the feminists and more traditional masculinity.

That Uber ad from the same director is interesting.
And if that lady didn't lose her job from that "singing vagina" commercial, I don't know if she'll get in any trouble for this one.

Also interesting where he says that Schick, Dollar Shave Club, and Harry's had toxic masculinity material on twitter or on their website, but have deleted them in light of the Gillette ad.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2016
Messages
252
Reaction score
264
Age
38
I saw
Good, informative video, @Desdinova. The more I hear about this ad, the more it p!sses me off.
There's a battle being waged for the minds of men, between the feminists and more traditional masculinity.

That Uber ad from the same director is interesting.
And if that lady didn't lose her job from that "singing vagina" commercial, I don't know if she'll get in any trouble for this one.

Also interesting where he says that Schick, Dollar Shave Club, and Harry's had toxic masculinity material on twitter or on their website, but have deleted them in light of the Gillette ad.
I saw Harry's very similar advert but haven't been able to find it again. I keep seeing guys saying they will switch to Harry's but it's the same damn thing. I got a Bulldog razor for Xmas with all their shaving creams and post shave moisturizer etc. Their products are natural and great for my skin. Buy Bulldog.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
I saw Harry's very similar advert but haven't been able to find it again. I keep seeing guys saying they will switch to Harry's but it's the same damn thing. I got a Bulldog razor for Xmas
I decided I'm just going to start shaving with a rusty knife.
But at least Harry's had the sense to take their ad down when they saw the backlash to Gillette's ad. Gillette appears to be just digging in their heels. The least they could do is come out with an apology or something.

By the way, the Patriots play at Gillette Stadium. Should we boycott the Super Bowl?
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I saw


I saw Harry's very similar advert but haven't been able to find it again. I keep seeing guys saying they will switch to Harry's but it's the same damn thing. I got a Bulldog razor for Xmas with all their shaving creams and post shave moisturizer etc. Their products are natural and great for my skin. Buy Bulldog.
They deleted it after backlash against Gillette
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
Was this the ad about the space alien coming down and learning how to be a man from that kid?
 

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
Jordan Peterson recent comments on Gillette Ad in a Public Audience... His complete answer is in these 2 videos :

1st Video: Its the development for his position taken in the 2nd video here. He quotes some philosopher who wrote a few decades ago that the rise of Feminism and Female political power would lead to a Challenge of the Patriarchy / War against Male, in short.

2nd Video: It's his comment / statement that he elaborates more in the 1st video. In short: He hates it and prefer a greedy corporation to a moralistic one.

Some viewers/posters might have wanted to know what JPeterson thinks on the matter (a more reflected and concrete answer might follow from his part)

Maybe the Patriots will win the SuperBowl next sunday at the Gillette Stadium :p
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top