"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Boycott Gillette

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
I use that other mail order one... forget the name offhand. Seems to give me a decent shave. I will not have Gillette products in my house again, that's for sure.

It's good to see on YouTube that men's awareness is growing by leaps and bounds and this kind of thing isn't met with passive acceptance anymore.
What exactly is wrong with the video? I wasn't persuaded in any direction or "touched" in any sense by it, but you guys seem to be revolted. So I'm just curious to understand what the big deal is, what is it I didn't see?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
An advert inspired by the feminine imperative meant to subjugate men by getting women across the board on the same bandwagon - brainwashing their own son's into weak pvssies.

Gillette needs to be punished !
 

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
Damn... the comments on youtube are killing the ads.... and posters are complaining that Gillette or Youtube is deleting the comments.

In my opinion, this Ad had nothing to do with Razors lol
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
What exactly is wrong with the video? I wasn't persuaded in any direction or "touched" in any sense by it, but you guys seem to be revolted. So I'm just curious to understand what the big deal is, what is it I didn't see?
Guy stops 2 boys who are clearly play wrestling. That is natural masculine behavior by boys. They will grow up weak.

Guys stop friends from simple flirting.

There is nothing wrong with whistling.

I could go on.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Wow! Gillette can go fvck themselves! Men is taking waaaay more sh!t than we deserve. I'm growing increasingly annoyed by the feminists who so obviously blame men for everything. Nobody ever makes an ad campaign out of how absolutely abusive women can be, nobody gives a fvck about that.

Feminism is one of many cancers of society.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
They deleted like 48,000 negative comments...

The desperation now is in full swing to contain the blowback and change the narrative into one where they get more support - by deceitfully manipulating the numbers.

We might be a few here but if everyone on SoSuave do their part in boycotting their products and actively spread the word around - it will have a more cohesive effect and snowball on the rest of the manosphere.

Gillette must not be allowed to go about unchallenged and shape young boys into grown up pvssies.

I for one will boycott them and likewise seek to influence friends and acquaintances to do the same.

How about you ?
 

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
It's an Ad to get Women to buy Gillette razors for themselve, boy, men, hubby (Brilliant)

They just insulted the Men on the way by going full social justice warrior (and not talking about razor)

All this to increase market shares by targetting the ladies
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
What exactly is wrong with the video? I wasn't persuaded in any direction or "touched" in any sense by it, but you guys seem to be revolted. So I'm just curious to understand what the big deal is, what is it I didn't see?
It victimizes women and paint men as offenders with a very wide brush. One thing I reacted to in particular was that one guy who eyed a woman passing by and the other man holding him back, as if eyeing women is bad. It doesn't persuade you or anyone on this forum because we're a bit more enlightened. But you should know that there's plenty of men out there yet unaware of what's actually fair and who feel intimidated by stuff like this, to the point they will have huge struggles even just approaching a woman in fear of being the bad guy.

I'm against sexual harassment, but modern feminism paint harassment as just even trying to talk to talk to a woman out of sexual or romantic interests. That is completely unacceptable as it is only technically harassment if you continue after the woman shows her disinterest in the approach and it should be obvious that continued persistence is just bothering her. Basically it's only harassment when a guy doesn't respect a rejection, not if he tries the first couple times as they paint it.

We might be a few here but if everyone on SoSuave do their part in boycotting their products and actively spread the word around - it will have a more cohesive effect and snowball on the rest of the manosphere.
I honestly think most people, even outside of the manosphere are waking up to how crazy and how this has gone too far. For every time something like this comes out it seems that the resistance against it grows among reasonable people, including women (especially those liking the attention from men). It's not problematic only for men, even though it it has the greatest negative impact on us. I think we have less and less cause for genuine worry regarding stuff like this, but we do need to keep up the pressure against it.

I think feminist statements like these receive support only from a diminishing minority.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
Who do you think should decide what behaviors are appropriate for you to engage in?
You mean it's not my razor company?
:)
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
Dollar Shave Club?
We're going to have "Male Power" slogans pretty soon!
Yes, Dollar Shave Club. I only have to shave every other day at most, and these blades do the trick for me.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
 

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
Yes, Dollar Shave Club. I only have to shave every other day at most, and these blades do the trick for me.
I am going to subscribe to the Dollar shave club too!

Dollar Shave Club is owned by Unilever since 2016.
Unilever paid 1 billions USD in cash for it!

Took 2 guys 5 years to make 1 billions USD (minus shares sharing, debt, expense and taxes.... Likely 300 millions each!)
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
I wonder who at Gillette thought it was a good idea to criticize and preach at their customer base?
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
I'm watching the bimbos on "The View" talk about this ad like it's some revolutionary thought provoking hyper woke commercial that should he given an Oscar.

Hahah America ... Thank god for Trump or we would ALL be PUZZIES on tv
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
Harry's is no better
Looks like Harry's is out. What is up with razor companies and SWJs? No way that person writing their twitter feed is a dude. They're actually aghast that there is a day for men. I mean I don't care if we get a day or not, but to actually be shocked at the idea?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top