Too bad this’ll never get the publicity that Gillette garbage will receive.A watch company made their own video.
Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
Too bad this’ll never get the publicity that Gillette garbage will receive.A watch company made their own video.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Uh, Gillette is a brand owned by Proctor & Gamble, ticker PG. So make sure while you boycott Gillette, you boycott the world's behemoth consumer products company in toto.
Grow a glorious hipster beard and you can get by with shaving only once a week.Yes, Dollar Shave Club. I only have to shave every other day at most, and these blades do the trick for me.
Swedish Bikini Team?Can anyone think of an advertising campaign within the past 10 years which was opposed to the political correctness of its era?
This ancient stuff can't be found in any part of my world.You can get a safety razor for $30 and a box of 100 blades for another ~$12. The fact anyone still buys Gillette razors and blade cartridges for $20 blows my mind. I haven't bought razor blades in like 2 years.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
My dad had one. I always liked playing with it, the way the mechanism opened and closed, it was kind of cool. I wouldn't mind using one, but like I said, I prefer a double blade. They need to come up with a design that stacks them.This ancient stuff can't be found in any part of my world.
Perhaps 20 years ago it was common.
But I wouldn't mind using it once more.
I used it in my teens to mid 20's.Before I stopped shaving, safety razor was the way to go. Way better shave than the multiple blade garbage and you can get 100 blades for nothing. You can purchase it all on amazon @Spaz or any other online retailer, but I am going to assume you were joking.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I've been sort of in the same boat. My former girlfriend stocked up on twin blades (for me) when I stayed over. When I called things off, she was cool enough to box up all the toiletries for me to take home.I like double blades though. And my girlfriend usually buys me razors.
Just to be clear, my girlfriend often comes home with razors for me. She buys them because she's thoughtful, and she knows the exact brand and model I like. It's not like she picks them out for me. She knows if she gets the wrong thing I won't use them.Half the men in America are married or in live in relationships with chicks. These men do not buy razors... their women do all the buying.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Women are sensitive to the opinion of people, if it becomes common knowledge that gillette is a cuck brand, no chicks will keep them in their cart or ask for them.Half the men in America are married or in live in relationships with chicks. These men do not buy razors... their women do all the buying. Of the half that are truly single, 80% of them don't give a flying fvck about this commercial.
Gillette is getting their @sses kicked by competition (AKA Dollar shave club), and the fact that many men are just growing beards or stubble as a fashion.
Sorry... this is a smart marketing and advertising move. More chicks buy razors then men... that is a fact. You might not like the ad and I personally think it's stupid, but it will work.
Not true. Being the cvxk brand shows hes sensitive to the needs of the evil overlords. She would be supporting that cause. Gilette is banking that MORE females will buy the product.Women are sensitive to the opinion of people, if it becomes common knowledge that gillette is a cuck brand, no chicks will keep them in their cart or ask for them.
The guy who came up with "gillette the best an incel can get" was pretty close to it.
A girl wont buy her bf a razor from a brand known to serve cucks, she would buy it for herself if she is a sjw but not the other case.Not true. Being the cvxk brand shows hes sensitive to the needs of the evil overlords. She would be supporting that cause. Gilette is banking that MORE females will buy the product.
And how many of these bytches actually shave their legs and pits?Gilette is banking that MORE females will buy the product.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.