Boot Camp Thread (Opening May 2nd)

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in, if I get enough time but i will try my darndest to complete it

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it matter why it's on a Sunday? Its simply the first day of the week. Also nobody is making you start on the 2nd.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No it really doesn't matter, the only reason I brought the date up was because it recommends Thursday in the beginning of the boot camp. No big deal though.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo.... are we gonna pair up now? Someone (the threadstarter maybe) should pair up people so that you have someone to push you or compete against...

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great idea or maybe we need a drill sergeant. Somebody to call us pus*y’s and make us clean floor with toothbrushes we have to hold with our arse. Maybe not that extreme but we need a good motivator. Who volunteers?

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill have a go again

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IN

JSH... In England too mate (Norwich) think we'll be able to help each other here

E

easyjim

I like microphone fiend's idea on pairing up. It doesn't have to be anything formal. Anyone who wants to, PM me and we'll try to help each other out. I plan on gettin all I can outta this thing.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pairing up sounds like a good idea. Anyone near my area or on the east coast at least let me know either on the thread or PM me; particularly if you're around my age out of college.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the hell, I will give it a go. I was doing something similar on my own anyway, but I guess it's always better when you can do things as a team rather than alone.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pairing up's a good idea. Let me know if you're around my age and want to in the thread or PM.

Ace123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone in NY, especially Rochester that's a high school student? i know there are a couple on these boards, let me know and we can pair up, sounds like a good idea.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a freshman and I live near syracuse so we should partner up

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might want to start NOW. There is no later, there is now. There is no waiting, there is now. I don't see a point in this for waiting because you guys should just go out there and experience things while others are doing so.