Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boot Camp Thread (Opening May 2nd)

[look]aRhino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey you guys, I'm still studying for my lsat and packing up my house for a move, so I haven't done too much bootcamp lately.

Lost though, I suggest you move onto the conversations. You've done the smiling and EC enough. Keep doing it, but now, if you see something funny, turn to the person next to you and comment on it. Just make random talk.

IMO, its more natural and less awkward than just a random hello.

Rhino

juanstepatatime

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, cold approaches... I dunno. I find these to be DAMNED hard to do. I'm on week 3, and I get convos with HB in context no problem, but I always chicken out of cold approaches. Do you guys stop HB on the street and just start talking em up? Or am I being too hard on myself by saying I have to to totally cold approaches to get past this week?

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by [look]aRhino
Hey you guys, I'm still studying for my lsat and packing up my house for a move, so I haven't done too much bootcamp lately.

Lost though, I suggest you move onto the conversations. You've done the smiling and EC enough. Keep doing it, but now, if you see something funny, turn to the person next to you and comment on it. Just make random talk.

IMO, its more natural and less awkward than just a random hello.

Rhino
but then it seems like ur WAITING for some opportunity. i think the point in this is u got to make them to be able to FINISH the assignment in ONE WEEK.
MY attitude is still kinda ****ty from yesterday :/. didnt get to go to the mall today.... ill see if i can go tomorrow.

horserotorvator

Don Juan
Reaction score
week 3

Holy f*cking f*ck its been a long time since I posted. OK, basically I've been on a steady slide downhill. When I was in Cali I hit the beaches and malls with some friends but my effort was ****ty, to say the least. I had to study for a science final when I got back, so my DJing opportunities have been a bit limited. In order to reverse my slump I'm gonna list some goals for the next few weeks and try to stick to em. So here they are:

1. Take Fingers' challenge and eliminate my T.V/Net/video game habits for a week (except for this site). The internet is the biggest consumer of my time and I think cutting it out of my day will make a big difference.

2. Get a minimum of 30 his and 5 convos with strangers every week. Approach at least 10 girls a week.

My slump started when I fell out of practice and spent a few days in front of the T.V/computer. I think regular practice will keep my social skills sharp.

I'd try to come up with more but I'm tired so I'll leave it at that.