Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blondes vs brunettes, do you do better with one than the other?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had luck with both, but there just aren't that many blondes out there. So statistically I have less luck with blondes

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think guys internalize their wins/losses with women and it makes them approach women with different appearances differently.

I think if a guy went to a brothel and had a transaction with a woman who was the type he "had trouble with" he would do better with that type afterwards from positive reinforcement.

Lost my V Card to a tall Blonde, married a blonde, Dated more blondes. Get more IOI's from blondes.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it has always been a steady stream of blonds. I never knew why, except to say I find them more feminine in general, and I love feminine.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is one more feminine than the other? I don't know, sounds to me like it is in the eye of the beholder. I've always been a brunette guy. I like darker shades of skin, maybe that's why.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I’m actually more attracted to brunettes by simple looks but I seem to do much better with blondes. I’m my area they are the friendliest of the women for the most part. Blondes, then reds, then brunettes. Blondes much More personable. I have a theory as to why but no time to share now. Gotta run to work so maybe later.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m actually more attracted to brunettes by simple looks but I seem to do much better with blondes. I’m my area they are the friendliest of the women for the most part. Blondes, then reds, then brunettes. Blondes much More personable. I have a theory as to why but no time to share now. Gotta run to work so maybe later.
I'd like to hear your theory when you have more time.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blonde white women IMO typically don't date outside their race. Unless it's a star athlete. I am not a white male however have hooked up with some but definitely do better with brunettes. I also believe brunettes are naturally more attractive. If you really look, a lot of blonde women aren't that good looking. The gold hair masks a lot of their unattractive features.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always tended to do better with blondes, but looking at the responses here maybe it's not me after all, maybe blondes are just more receptive period.

I've gone through phases where I've been most attracted to either blondes, brunettes, or redheads. Currently I would rank them first redheads, then brunettes, then blondes. But ultimately hair color doesn't matter of course, as long as the girl is attractive.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I'd like to hear your theory when you have more time.
My theory is that blondes tend to be the stereotypical ‘hot babes’ that get all the attention. So they tend to be more secure with themselves and thus less prone to think they must compensate by being b!Tchy. I find them much easier to approach and more personable. I think brunettes are more prone to being insecure cuz as a collective they don’t get the attention blondes do, so they act accordingly. The redheads fall somewhere in the middle. There are the wild feisty stereotypical reds. Then there are the stereotypical ugly ones too. These are just my opinions and observations.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always tended to do better with blondes, but looking at the responses here maybe it's not me after all, maybe blondes are just more receptive period.
This is it. I would say that a bottle blonde is going to be more self-conscious, and therefore not have the b!tch shield going. I mean look how getting blonde hair made this gal a vixen, making her AFOG Sofia Loren:

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
Blondes tend to be more feminine. They also have that “glow” that brunettes lack. I love all women as they are literally so fvcking cute it makes my heart ache (i know but yo. Look at them truly and they are AWESOME).
Since I’m Asian blondes are a little hesitant to date me as its very outside there comfort zone but once they see I’m cool and non needy they like me.

Blondes tend to be more feminine like I said so put that in your “game” so to speak next time you interact with them I.e hold space and be there. Let her do the talking and ****
Actually from my experience it seems like blondes are very open to going interracial for Asians and minorities in general.

White women with dark hair and tanned skin are the most against it if they are hot because they feel somewhat insecure about how white they are.

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
Blonde white women IMO typically don't date outside their race. Unless it's a star athlete. I am not a white male however have hooked up with some but definitely do better with brunettes. I also believe brunettes are naturally more attractive. If you really look, a lot of blonde women aren't that good looking. The gold hair masks a lot of their unattractive features.
This has not been my experience, from what I have seen with hot white girls

1. Redheads LOVE minorities and darker guys

2. Blondes are very much into minorities who are cool and hot

3. Brunettes who are pale and really white looking will go for minorities

4. Tanned brunettes/Mediterranean/darker looking girls who are white seem to be thirsty for the palest white guys

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
My theory is that blondes tend to be the stereotypical ‘hot babes’ that get all the attention. So they tend to be more secure with themselves and thus less prone to think they must compensate by being b!Tchy. I find them much easier to approach and more personable. I think brunettes are more prone to being insecure cuz as a collective they don’t get the attention blondes do, so they act accordingly. The redheads fall somewhere in the middle. There are the wild feisty stereotypical reds. Then there are the stereotypical ugly ones too. These are just my opinions and observations.
I'll add to your theory, I think brunettes feel like they have more to prove and this becomes especially true if that brunette is more Italian, Jewish, or any of the tanned ethnicities of white. Due to this, I think they are more harsh and cut-throat, often trying to get back at the world.

I have had a great experience with all American brunette white girls, the type who have blonde sisters and are white as hell. My worst experiences have been with tanned brunettes and some of the ones who look slightly exotic, they seem to really hate minorities and are borderline Hitler-like in how they see beauty.

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
Not all brunettes are bad

If she is of a more Scandinavian or Northern European background she is usually dope. The Anglos and Northern Europeans produce some stunning brunettes, ditto for Eastern Europeans too.

Mediterranean women on the other hand are trash.