drakeisfire
Banned
- Joined
- Jul 7, 2017
- Messages
- 272
- Reaction score
- 50
- Age
- 34
I know it's just hair color but seriously.
She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Seriously, it’s not as simple as a hair color or race…I know it's just hair color but seriously.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I'd like to hear your theory when you have more time.I’m actually more attracted to brunettes by simple looks but I seem to do much better with blondes. I’m my area they are the friendliest of the women for the most part. Blondes, then reds, then brunettes. Blondes much More personable. I have a theory as to why but no time to share now. Gotta run to work so maybe later.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
My theory is that blondes tend to be the stereotypical ‘hot babes’ that get all the attention. So they tend to be more secure with themselves and thus less prone to think they must compensate by being b!Tchy. I find them much easier to approach and more personable. I think brunettes are more prone to being insecure cuz as a collective they don’t get the attention blondes do, so they act accordingly. The redheads fall somewhere in the middle. There are the wild feisty stereotypical reds. Then there are the stereotypical ugly ones too. These are just my opinions and observations.I'd like to hear your theory when you have more time.
This is it. I would say that a bottle blonde is going to be more self-conscious, and therefore not have the b!tch shield going. I mean look how getting blonde hair made this gal a vixen, making her AFOG Sofia Loren:I've always tended to do better with blondes, but looking at the responses here maybe it's not me after all, maybe blondes are just more receptive period.

Actually from my experience it seems like blondes are very open to going interracial for Asians and minorities in general.Blondes tend to be more feminine. They also have that “glow” that brunettes lack. I love all women as they are literally so fvcking cute it makes my heart ache (i know but yo. Look at them truly and they are AWESOME).
Since I’m Asian blondes are a little hesitant to date me as its very outside there comfort zone but once they see I’m cool and non needy they like me.
Blondes tend to be more feminine like I said so put that in your “game” so to speak next time you interact with them I.e hold space and be there. Let her do the talking and ****
This has not been my experience, from what I have seen with hot white girlsBlonde white women IMO typically don't date outside their race. Unless it's a star athlete. I am not a white male however have hooked up with some but definitely do better with brunettes. I also believe brunettes are naturally more attractive. If you really look, a lot of blonde women aren't that good looking. The gold hair masks a lot of their unattractive features.
I'll add to your theory, I think brunettes feel like they have more to prove and this becomes especially true if that brunette is more Italian, Jewish, or any of the tanned ethnicities of white. Due to this, I think they are more harsh and cut-throat, often trying to get back at the world.My theory is that blondes tend to be the stereotypical ‘hot babes’ that get all the attention. So they tend to be more secure with themselves and thus less prone to think they must compensate by being b!Tchy. I find them much easier to approach and more personable. I think brunettes are more prone to being insecure cuz as a collective they don’t get the attention blondes do, so they act accordingly. The redheads fall somewhere in the middle. There are the wild feisty stereotypical reds. Then there are the stereotypical ugly ones too. These are just my opinions and observations.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
This picture about sums it up, blondes tend to be happy and feminine (Glow), brunettes tend to be a little bitchy and self conscious(Downers).