"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Blondes vs brunettes, do you do better with one than the other?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I've had luck with both, but there just aren't that many blondes out there. So statistically I have less luck with blondes
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
I think guys internalize their wins/losses with women and it makes them approach women with different appearances differently.

I think if a guy went to a brothel and had a transaction with a woman who was the type he "had trouble with" he would do better with that type afterwards from positive reinforcement.

Lost my V Card to a tall Blonde, married a blonde, Dated more blondes. Get more IOI's from blondes.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
For me it has always been a steady stream of blonds. I never knew why, except to say I find them more feminine in general, and I love feminine.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I’m actually more attracted to brunettes by simple looks but I seem to do much better with blondes. I’m my area they are the friendliest of the women for the most part. Blondes, then reds, then brunettes. Blondes much More personable. I have a theory as to why but no time to share now. Gotta run to work so maybe later.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
I’m actually more attracted to brunettes by simple looks but I seem to do much better with blondes. I’m my area they are the friendliest of the women for the most part. Blondes, then reds, then brunettes. Blondes much More personable. I have a theory as to why but no time to share now. Gotta run to work so maybe later.
I'd like to hear your theory when you have more time.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Blonde white women IMO typically don't date outside their race. Unless it's a star athlete. I am not a white male however have hooked up with some but definitely do better with brunettes. I also believe brunettes are naturally more attractive. If you really look, a lot of blonde women aren't that good looking. The gold hair masks a lot of their unattractive features.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
I've always tended to do better with blondes, but looking at the responses here maybe it's not me after all, maybe blondes are just more receptive period.

I've gone through phases where I've been most attracted to either blondes, brunettes, or redheads. Currently I would rank them first redheads, then brunettes, then blondes. But ultimately hair color doesn't matter of course, as long as the girl is attractive.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I'd like to hear your theory when you have more time.
My theory is that blondes tend to be the stereotypical ‘hot babes’ that get all the attention. So they tend to be more secure with themselves and thus less prone to think they must compensate by being b!Tchy. I find them much easier to approach and more personable. I think brunettes are more prone to being insecure cuz as a collective they don’t get the attention blondes do, so they act accordingly. The redheads fall somewhere in the middle. There are the wild feisty stereotypical reds. Then there are the stereotypical ugly ones too. These are just my opinions and observations.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
I've always tended to do better with blondes, but looking at the responses here maybe it's not me after all, maybe blondes are just more receptive period.
This is it. I would say that a bottle blonde is going to be more self-conscious, and therefore not have the b!tch shield going. I mean look how getting blonde hair made this gal a vixen, making her AFOG Sofia Loren:

3054
 

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
Blondes tend to be more feminine. They also have that “glow” that brunettes lack. I love all women as they are literally so fvcking cute it makes my heart ache (i know but yo. Look at them truly and they are AWESOME).
Since I’m Asian blondes are a little hesitant to date me as its very outside there comfort zone but once they see I’m cool and non needy they like me.

Blondes tend to be more feminine like I said so put that in your “game” so to speak next time you interact with them I.e hold space and be there. Let her do the talking and ****
Actually from my experience it seems like blondes are very open to going interracial for Asians and minorities in general.

White women with dark hair and tanned skin are the most against it if they are hot because they feel somewhat insecure about how white they are.
 

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
Blonde white women IMO typically don't date outside their race. Unless it's a star athlete. I am not a white male however have hooked up with some but definitely do better with brunettes. I also believe brunettes are naturally more attractive. If you really look, a lot of blonde women aren't that good looking. The gold hair masks a lot of their unattractive features.
This has not been my experience, from what I have seen with hot white girls

1. Redheads LOVE minorities and darker guys

2. Blondes are very much into minorities who are cool and hot

3. Brunettes who are pale and really white looking will go for minorities

4. Tanned brunettes/Mediterranean/darker looking girls who are white seem to be thirsty for the palest white guys
 

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
My theory is that blondes tend to be the stereotypical ‘hot babes’ that get all the attention. So they tend to be more secure with themselves and thus less prone to think they must compensate by being b!Tchy. I find them much easier to approach and more personable. I think brunettes are more prone to being insecure cuz as a collective they don’t get the attention blondes do, so they act accordingly. The redheads fall somewhere in the middle. There are the wild feisty stereotypical reds. Then there are the stereotypical ugly ones too. These are just my opinions and observations.
I'll add to your theory, I think brunettes feel like they have more to prove and this becomes especially true if that brunette is more Italian, Jewish, or any of the tanned ethnicities of white. Due to this, I think they are more harsh and cut-throat, often trying to get back at the world.

I have had a great experience with all American brunette white girls, the type who have blonde sisters and are white as hell. My worst experiences have been with tanned brunettes and some of the ones who look slightly exotic, they seem to really hate minorities and are borderline Hitler-like in how they see beauty.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
Not all brunettes are bad

If she is of a more Scandinavian or Northern European background she is usually dope. The Anglos and Northern Europeans produce some stunning brunettes, ditto for Eastern Europeans too.

Mediterranean women on the other hand are trash.
 
Top