Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BLM, Racism, riots, entitlement's etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meritocracy is a myth. I see the self help propaganda is strong here. The most powerful man in the world from 2009-2016 was a black man raised by a single mother.

Just gonna quote myself to anwser your statement.

You know i hate to say it but it all comes down to nurture vs nature debate.

For some and im saying for some
The are not well nurtured , higher single mom% , raised in a bad environement that makes them more likely to turn to criminal way.

Not all black are born into that sub culture but they still pay the price for it, thats racism.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally the admission of what we could infer from pages of deflection and obfuscation. You are perfectly fine with the way police abuse and kill black people.

Good day, sir.
So I wrote "I believe he is a retarded, lets make a try" than typed that message to trigger you that despite it being overly sarcastic became real in your head.

You surealy are a retarded...cant be mad at you, I make fun of you even openly saying it and you still dont get, did you fell on your head while a newborn?

It cant be real...holy **** message 267.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just gonna quote myself to anwser your statement.
I agree with the truthfulness of your statement. It comes off as providing a rationale for why the police are particularly abusive towards black people. We can agree on that.

Myself and those who support BLMs commitment to ending this police abuse argue that the “why” is simply unacceptable. There is no justification for violating a persons human rights.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently, it's biggest one is the BLM cult.
I recall a black guy from this forum not sure if backbreaker, solomon or someone else he basically said that the black community is his own worst enemy cause they behave like crabs in a bucket where if any of them tries to get out the others pull him down back.

I didnt really get what he meant but now I think I do, stuff like blm is probably part of the process.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the truthfulness of your statement. It comes off as providing a rationale for why the police are particularly abusive towards black people. We can agree on that.

Myself and those who support BLMs commitment to ending this police abuse argue that the “why” is simply unacceptable. There is no justification for violating a persons human rights.
Police brutality is just one side of the thing, and its not always link to racism,
Its more often just bad training and not enough screening of police officers.

The problem is with changing the why,

Dont get me wrong it need to be change but idk how

Its imo very hard, its base mostly on a naturel thing.
We judge people and situation based on our past experience dealing with those, its instinctive

Here is a metaphor

In a murder trial the jury hears some very incriminating proof that the suspect is guilty.
The judge ask them to disregard those because the police officer did not have proper paperwork to search the suspect house.

You think the jury is gonna dismiss it ?
They should dismiss it and they know it but deep down they cant.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recall a black guy from this forum not sure if backbreaker, solomon or someone else he basically said that the black community is his own worst enemy cause they behave like crabs in a bucket where if any of them tries to get out the others pull him down back.

I didnt really get what he meant but now I think I do, stuff like blm is probably part of the process.
You just made me remember something about Obama when he was running for president. The black community at one point was very vocal that he wasn't "black" enough that since his mother was white and father an immigrant that he couldn't be considered black. Some considered this nullifying his black heritage. I remember laughing so hard when they would ask him if he was "black enough"

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just made me remember something about Obama when he was running for president. The black community at one point was very vocal that he wasn't "black" enough that since his mother was white and father an immigrant that he couldn't be considered black. Some considered this nullifying his black heritage. I remember laughing so hard when they would ask him if he was "black enough"
Oh yeah its true I remember it too, quite funny for those who are against racism.

Probably eyebrollin was one of them, I wouldnt be surprised.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry but in this context it is. Let me repeat:

The most powerful man in the world from 2009-2016 was a black man raised by a single mother. Did that make him immune from racism?

How can one argue “do better” as a fix for anti-black discrimination when the highest position on the planet was still subjected to it?

That’s a strawman argument. The black community has a myriad of problems. No one suggested otherwise.

Enlighten us to what “tendencies” are specific to the black community.

... in conclusion, here is another supporter of police violence against blacks. Human rights are non-negotiable. There are no excuses and no exceptions.

Did Obama faced racism whilst being President?

Everyone faces racism, in some form or the other, you cannot wish racist away because there's always ignorant fools everywhere, that's a fact.

The question you should ask, were they or you able to rise above it or let it rule their or ur life?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you see Colin Kaepernick's recent tweet about the 4th of July? Kaepernick was the QB who introduced kneeling protests to the NFL. I bet most of you didn't know that by celebrating our country's birth you were really celebrating "white supremacy". Maybe we need to cancel fireworks. And Disney just hired this guy to produce content for them. One thing I've learned over the past month that I was never really aware of before, is that the "woke" SJWs hate this country and anyone who would defend it. Hate it. This is what future looks like apparently.

"Black ppl have been dehumanized, brutalized, criminalized + terrorized by America for centuries, & are expected to join your commemoration of “independence”, while you enslaved our ancestors. We reject your celebration of white supremacy & look forward to liberation for all."

Notice it doesn't say "your ancestors enslaved our ancestors", it says YOU enslaved our ancestors. By the way, my ancestors arrived here after the Civil War, but I'm sure somebody back then did something bad at some point of time, so we all have to pay.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meritocracy is a myth. I see the self help propaganda is strong here. The most powerful man in the world from 2009-2016 was a black man raised by a single mother.

He still experienced racism...
So... it's possible to pull yourself up by your bootstraps? It's possible to become president even if you're born an underpriviledged black guy?

That kinda goes against the argument of systemic racism now doesn't it?

Or is it - as social justice lunatics like to say when they encounter data that goes against their cult narrative - just anecdotal evidence. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I've experienced racism. But I'm not some delicate snowflake victim who goes crying to Big Brother for protection, and neither was Obama.

This is ignorance. You have no experience in American slums. If it’s so good, people everywhere would be flocking to live in them.
It's so good that we have to build walls to keep everyone from flocking to live here.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides, then we'd have to change the title of that Will Smith movie, where he punches out a little green man. That would be weird.
It's been cancelled.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So... it's possible to pull yourself up by your bootstraps? It's possible to become president even if you're born an underpriviledged black guy?

That kinda goes against the argument of systemic racism now doesn't it?
^^^ Doesn't understand the difference between micro vs. macro.

Those who deny systemic racism willfully deny that both things can be true: any one individual black or brown person can become wealthy while black and brown people can remain much poorer than whites on average.

Or is it - as social justice lunatics like to say when they encounter data that goes against their cult narrative - just anecdotal evidence. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I've experienced racism. But I'm not some delicate snowflake victim who goes crying to Big Brother for protection, and neither was Obama.
Barack Obama supported Black Lives Matter as President and their commitment to end police violence towards black people. Do you?

It's so good that we have to build walls to keep everyone from flocking to live here.
Not anymore. It's the other way around. They don't want us infecting their countries with COVID-19.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did Obama faced racism whilst being President?
Is this a serious question?

Everyone faces racism, in some form or the other, you cannot wish racist away because there's always ignorant fools everywhere, that's a fact.

The question you should ask, were they or you able to rise above it or let it rule their or ur life?
Micro vs. Macro.

It doesn't matter if @Spaz is racist nor does it matter if someone is racist against Spaz. The issue is, does Spaz have the power to violate the rights of other people because he is racist?

In the United States, there are a significant number of those racists that have a badge and a weapon that are abusing black citizens. That is unacceptable.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're just wrong...unless you actually believe there's no crime for which a person... excuse me...a BLACK person... can be justly arrested. Is that what you really believe, or are you just a moron who doesn't apply textual criticism to your BLM cult's talking points?
This is truly entertaining.

I find it police violence against black people unacceptable. Somehow he contorts that into black people can't be justly arrested.

The irony - one has to be alive to be arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.