Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BLM, Racism, riots, entitlement's etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone critical of BLM has so far shown themselves to be sounding like the KKK. With the exception of maybe, @lamath , @mrgoodstuff , @EyeBRollin you are hearing soundbites from people who sound like they are heavily indoctrinated in some KKK/Neo-Nazi group who obviously are for police killing Blacks because, they have the same value systems as racist killer cops.

Would you trust anyone like @metalwater or @Epicenter or @Who Dares Win working as a cop and being fair with a Black suspect? Fvck no. These are the types that plant drugs, falsify police records, probably contribute to the racist police culture, and of course kill Black suspects. You expect them to have any empathy if a Black suspect dies? Like hell freezes over and pigs fly.

These are the type of people who don't believe the Holocaust even existed. We going to have a cross-burning here too now? What a fvcking KKK thread. Just disgusting. I'm ignoring a bunch of you now.
exactly why based on what I have presented do you believe I would not be fair to a Black suspect, would not believe in the Holocaust, or would endorse genocide(killing due to race) ??? be really specific. Only use what I have presented, not anything between the lines or that is based on a prejudice that you might have? second, why would I support KKK(killing without trial of anyone not in time of war), Or support anything Nazi.... based on what I have said? What I did was gave praise to strong men who stood against the oppression and torment of an otherwise innocent group of ppl at the time who could not defend themself due to a huge difference in technology and culture and the reasons they did it.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only conclusion I can come to is that they're terminally stupid.
yes. that doesn't make sense. but it does look like that. more to it, to have an undisputed superpower roll over and die.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly why based on what I have presented do you believe I would not be fair to a Black suspect, would not believe in the Holocaust, or would endorse genocide(killing due to race) ??? be really specific. Only use what I have presented, not anything between the lines or that is based on a prejudice that you might have? second, why would I support KKK(killing without trial of anyone not in time of war), Or support anything Nazi.... based on what I have said? What I did was gave praise to strong men who stood against the oppression and torment of an otherwise innocent group of ppl at the time who could not defend themself due to a huge difference in technology and culture and the reasons they did it.
Never mind. I will reverse all the ignores soon. I just think I am spending too much time on this thread. I figure if I dont see something then I wont reply before this becomes addictive and spills over into real life and I start snapping at people. This is just too emotionally charged. Now that I have read your post I will have to reply, but at a later time.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Haha. Well, I do have Scandinavian blood, but that's irrelevant. I never meet any White people in America obsessed with race, but most Black people can't stop talking about it for 5 fuucking minutes. I agree with Dr King, but the BLMers think he was a "sellout coon," today. I couldn't give two shiits about race, personally, and wish everyone would shut the fuuck up about it, permanently; but, haven't you noticed that that attitude makes me a "racist," by BLM standards? So, as long as I can't shut them up, and as long as BLM is determined to Burn-Loot-Murder my country, I'm gonna have my say, too.
Those who keeps on talking abt race and not merits are social retards - that's a fact that cannot be disputed.

As if the number of melanin one has is an indication of being smart, great, outstanding....

I change my mind, its not the Scandinavians, its the albinos that's the true white race, 2nd class is the Scandinavians and there's no 3rd class, the rest are merely mongrels who wants to be albinos.

As for the blacks in America, you ain't Africans, you're a bunch of mixed breeds, I don't know what you are but you ain't pure black aka african.

Now everyone hush with ur race baiting and talk abt merits.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone critical of BLM has so far shown themselves to be sounding like the KKK. With the exception of maybe, @lamath , @mrgoodstuff , @EyeBRollin you are hearing soundbites from people who sound like they are heavily indoctrinated in some KKK/Neo-Nazi group who obviously are for police killing Blacks because, they have the same value systems as racist killer cops.

Would you trust anyone like @metalwater or @Epicenter or @Who Dares Win working as a cop and being fair with a Black suspect? Fvck no. These are the types that plant drugs, falsify police records, probably contribute to the racist police culture, and of course kill Black suspects. You expect them to have any empathy if a Black suspect dies? Like hell freezes over and pigs fly.

These are the type of people who don't believe the Holocaust even existed. We going to have a cross-burning here too now? What a fvcking KKK thread. Just disgusting. I'm ignoring a bunch of you now.
Bashing people ad hominem, creating parallel universes where to people does something than using those parallel universes as a proof, naming nazis and kkk for no reason then complain that everyone is disgusting....what a joke, this is beyond ridicolous.

You tried to talk about history and you didnt even understand that concentration camps were in mainland germany and poland yet said that the allies should have bombed them earlier in the war....then you got informed that airplanes NEED FUEL and air support to reach a destination in enemy territory and you dropped that point as if you didnt mention it all after you realized how ridicolous you made yourself.

Truth is that you learned history on micky mouse magazine or possibly some fvcked up media that those who brainwash you are feeding and that you are gladly eating.

You and that other guy got no data or evidente at all and got nervous and defensive when asked for it, you bashed people and cried reframing at all cost cause you have no evidence or proof of your mindfvck.

Arguing with you is like arguing with a woman except that you are also ugly probably.

The blm crew that made that mess in seattle its not made of the dumber group or the protesters, those guy are the intellectual backbone of such and its clear after a brief talk with both of you, you are ignorant as a brick and socially retarded while overemotional at the same time.

Just like you didnt even consider that airplanes need fuel, your friends in seattle didnt even realize they needed food before blocking the areas, really how dumb can you be...this is idiocracy on a bigger scale.

Lol Im sure I'll find something similar on feminist sites...

"We are feminist and we work for equality for everyone dont pay attention to our actions and name that focus on females only"

I hope you are not as dumb as to believe it cause we surely are not in neither case.

You have to be one of those smart guys that believe women words while paying no attention to their actions.

Last edited:

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you worked as a cop you might have the bodycount of CHAZ

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I can see it now, a pride parade, under parasols, with "Albino Power" emblazoned across the parasols.

Great thing about that is that albinos aren't a race; so, African and Asian albinos could all march together, without any of the WTF looks elicited by those awkward Antifag-BLM combo marches.
Zero melanin = Albino

Less melanin = Scandinavian

More melanin = Mongrels who are trying to pass off as Scandinavians.

Bountiful of melanin = Blacks

Looks like a melanin issue to me....

Ahhh shiet, I forgot to add, we're all homosapiens...and there are albino monkeys too.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever been to a white southern trailer park?

What's the point?
I used to live in one although it was in New Jersey, not the South.

I wouldn't call my then neighbors either entitled or privileged.

Actually many of them had an adversarial relationship with the Camden County and Gloucester City police and would be on board with any movement against police brutality because they knew it all too well.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not denying it exists. My son worked in the prison system for 5 years recently got into insurance.
He told me some cazy shyt but one thing i know is this is a crime problem. Not a color problem. Patents not raising their children with any vslues
When the father is missing there are good chances the kid will come up messed up regardless the race or the income level of the "family".

But again this topic is a taboo, we all have to say that single mothers can grow functional individuals or better yet more sensitive ones...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When the father is missing there are good chances the kid will come up messed up regardless the race or the income level of the "family".

But again this topic is a taboo, we all have to say that single mothers can grow functional individuals or better yet more sensitive ones...
No, its not taboo. George Floyd’s children are fatherless because the police executed him over $20. Will you support BLMs commitment to stopping police violence against black fathers?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, its not taboo. George Floyd’s children are fatherless because the police executed him over $20. Will you support BLMs commitment to stopping police violence against black fathers?
We adults men were talking about principles and data...you are coming again talking about a person, this is the male version of gossip.

No fvking wonder you guys gladly joined the rainbow train of feminists and LGBTtrewsctes.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy was a career criminal, didn't see his kids or help support them. In fact when he died and the kids were watching the news they didn't even know that it was his dad. George Floyd children were fatherless long before he died.

Quincy Mason Floyd had long been estranged from his father. He said he last saw George Floyd when he was 4 or 5 years old. "I didn't recognize who it was until mom called and told me. She said, 'Do you know who that guy was?' I said no," he said. "She said, 'That's your father.'"

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We adults men were talking about principles and data...you are coming again talking about a person, this is the male version of gossip.
Is that a yes you support ending police violence against black fathers?

No fvking wonder you guys gladly joined the rainbow train of feminists and LGBTtrewsctes.
More homophobic slurs.

Is this Stormfront?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbelievable how this guy is a hero. Thw bible says if you dont take care of your own you are worse then an infidel.
This peace and love bs for everything is gone a bit to far. Not everyone is an angel.
Human rights are non-negotiable. Are you suggesting that respect, dignity, and humanity only apply to “angels?”

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that a yes you support ending police violence against black fathers?

More homophobic slurs.

Is this Stormfront?
As I told you 100 times I support ending police violence against anyone, too bad your are too dumb or play too dumb to realize that there are others than blacks who are victims of government abuses.

Calling me names wont do sh1t btw, Im not your everyday soyboy that attends that circus in seattle nor I give a fvck about bizarre's people approval.

If you wanna communicate through emotions get invited to oprah and bond with fat post walled women, just leave men alone while we discuss data without name calling and crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.