Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BLM, Racism, riots, entitlement's etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I told you 100 times I support ending police violence against anyone, too bad your are too dumb or play too dumb to realize that there are others than blacks who are victims of government abuses.
Be clear. This is a yes or no question. Do you support ending police violence against black people?

Calling me names wont do sh1t btw, Im not your everyday soyboy that attends that circus in seattle nor I give a fvck about bizarre's people approval.
Men don’t lie on other men. No one called you a name. Put away your victim card.

If you wanna communicate through emotions get invited to oprah and bond with fat post walled women, just leave men alone while we discuss data without name calling and crying.
Oprah is irrelevant to this topic. Try to follow along...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be clear. This is a yes or no question. Do you support ending police violence against black people?
Do you support ending police violence against white people? Do you support ending minority violence on local european women?
Please ask me some data please please

Men don’t lie on other men. No one called you a name. Put away your victim card.
You said that what I said is homophobic and stormfront like, you dont have the balls to talk clearly but we got what you meant.

Oprah is irrelevant to this topic. Try to follow along...
Omg you finally found what is not relevant to this topic, did an angel finally reached you and woke you up?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you support ending police violence against white people? Do you support ending minority violence on local european women?
Yes. And yes.

Do you support BLMs commitment to ending police violence against black people?

This isn’t a hard question to answer.

You said that what I said is homophobic and stormfront like, you dont have the balls to talk clearly but we got what you meant.

Omg you finally found what is not relevant to this topic, did an angel finally reached you and woke you up?
“It’s better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.”

Don’t say dumb shvt = won’t get called out on saying dumb shvt. This isn’t complicated...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. And yes.

Do you support BLMs commitment to ending police violence against black people?

This isn’t a hard question to answer.

“It’s better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.”

Don’t say dumb shvt = won’t get called out on saying dumb shvt. This isn’t complicated...
You talk about not saying dumb sh1t when you guys are basically a dumber carbon coby of feminists.

"we should end discrimination toward women from men and their male privilege"

"we should end discrimination toward minorities from white and their white privilege"

This fact is so obvious that the groups all joined with the one big funny mess that gathers blue haired over tattoed girls with daddy issues, post wall angry women and many more interesting subjects...your "battle" is this people battle.

This blm is nothing more than a presentable face for the big mess that gathers feminists, gender fluid and lgbtrkert people along with all those other funny ones.

When this one wont work either, whoever controls you like puppets will come up with something new, probably environmentalism.

Now listen at me carefully, racist people exists and they are sh1t but they are nowhere as many as you believe and surely not only among cops or republicans.

Anyway Im done with this, Im only glad none of this mess exists where I live in the sane part of europe.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You talk about not saying dumb sh1t when you guys are basically a dumber carbon coby of feminists.

"we should end discrimination toward women from men and their male privilege"

"we should end discrimination toward minorities from white and their white privilege"

This fact is so obvious that the groups all joined with the one big funny mess that gathers blue haired over tattoed girls with daddy issues, post wall angry women and many more interesting subjects...your "battle" is this people battle.

This blm is nothing more than a presentable face for the big mess that gathers feminists, gender fluid and lgbtrkert people along with all those other funny ones.

When this one wont work either, whoever controls you like puppets will come up with something new, probably environmentalism.

Now listen at me carefully, racist people exists and they are sh1t but they are nowhere as many as you believe and surely not only among cops or republicans.

Anyway Im done with this, Im only glad none of this mess exists where I live in the sane part of europe.
^^^ Refuses to answer the question.

Therefore, we can only assume the answer is no. He does not support ending police violence against black people, and is effectively endorsing it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe they should just stop identifying with a race, and adopt a universal standard.
Communities and even individuals of whatever race will face discrimination when there's no respect.

However respect can't be demanded.

Which is why I keep on mentioning that Americans who feel they're unfairly treated should buck up.

If u r short, be like Danny devito.

If u r ugly as fvck, be like Steven Tyler.

If u r a black man, be like Morgan Freeman or Martin Luther King.

If u r a white man, be like Tom Cruise.

If u r a Jew, be like Einstein.

These men all have massive respect in the world today, who doesn't know them? And they come from diverse backgrounds.

Even the Hulk has a following and he's green.

People here should just stick to police brutality and the needed reforms.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ Refuses to answer the question.

Therefore, we can only assume the answer is no. He does not support ending police violence against black people, and is effectively endorsing it.
I do not support police violence againsts blacks or any other ethnicities as much as I dont support any violence at all in any form wheter physical or verbal beside fight sports or where both sides agree on that.

Let me know if its clear enough?

Now a question for you, do you support observing reality then make your own ideas rather than making your own ideas and trying to bend reality according to them?

Anyway if you believe I fully endorse police violence toward blacks there is nothing I can tell about it since as we observe you first create your ideas than check for feedbacks in reality.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not support police violence againsts blacks or any other ethnicities as much as I dont support any violence at all in any form wheter physical or verbal beside fight sports or where both sides agree on that.

Let me know if its clear enough?
This is another deflection. No, that is not a clear condemnation of police violence against black people. He still can’t answer this yes or no question without conditions.

Notice how I can easily disavow and condemn police violence against white people, and the violence against European women from minorities. No conditions or attachments. He simply wont support BLM mission of ending police violence against black people. The only explanation is that he endorses it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is another deflection. No, that is not a clear condemnation of police violence against black people. He still can’t answer this yes or no question without conditions.

Notice how I can easily disavow and condemn police violence against white people, and the violence against European women from minorities. No conditions or attachments. He simply wont support BLM mission of ending police violence against black people. The only explanation is that he endorses it.
Im making a point not to give you what you want just like when people demands apologies not to settle a score but to show off that they made the person do what they wanted.

Not gonna happen kid, relax ;)

If I was a racist I would openly say, thankfully where I live it still exist freedom of speech but again Im no racist and whoever is definitely is a dumb fvck, you also are a retard altough for different reasons.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Communities and even individuals of whatever race will face discrimination when there's no respect.

However respect can't be demanded.

Which is why I keep on mentioning that Americans who feel they're unfairly treated should buck up.

If u r short, be like Danny devito.

If u r ugly as fvck, be like Steven Tyler.

If u r a black man, be like Morgan Freeman or Martin Luther King.

If u r a white man, be like Tom Cruise.

If u r a Jew, be like Einstein.

These men all have massive respect in the world today, who doesn't know them? And they come from diverse backgrounds.

Even the Hulk has a following and he's green.

People here should just stick to police brutality and the needed reforms.
You know i hate to say it but it all comes down to nurture vs nature debate.

For some and im saying for some
The are not well nurtured , higher single mom% , raised in a bad environement that makes them more likely to turn to criminal way.

If you are born into that sub culture you are a disadvantage because your enviroment is more likely to corrupt you.

Not all black are born into that sub culture but they still pay the price for it, thats racism.

They are a visible minority, so its human nature to associate them to other ppl of color we know have higher crime rate.
It does not make it right but it is in a way normal.

Being better is how you fix it but its a catch 22 because being better is way easier when born into a better environment.

This is why its complcated issue that dont have an instant cure.

Many goverment have try to fix this but but none have truly succed , because that discrimination comes from our evolutive behaviorial adaptation.

You dont fix this with victimhood, ppl just dont respect ppl that dont take the responsability for thier own condition.

Respect is earned , you dont ask for it..

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im making a point not to give you what you want just like when people demands apologies not to settle a score but to show off that they made the person do what they wanted.

If I was a racist I would openly say, thankfully where I live it still exist freedom of speech but again Im no racist and whoever is definitely is a dumb fvck, you also are a retard altough for different reasons.
He still can’t answer the question. Must be causing some cognitive distress. who knew it could be so hard to condemn police violence against black people?

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
He still can’t answer the question. Must be causing some cognitive distress. who knew it could be so hard to condemn police violence against black people?
I do not support police violence againsts blacks or any other ethnicities
He did answer your question I quoted it for you in case you missed it.

He simply wont support BLM mission
Your just trying to bait him into supporting BLM which he won't do because BLM mission isn't just police brutality but a variety of issues. Stop beating a dead horse and be a man and accept you lost this one.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You know i hate to say it but it all comes down to nurture vs nature debate.

For some and im saying for some
The are not well nurtured , higher single mom% , raised in a bad environement that makes them more likely to turn to criminal way.

If you are born into that sub culture you are a disadvantage because your enviroment is more likely to corrupt you.

Not all black are born into that sub culture but they still pay the price for it, thats racism.

They are a visible minority, so its human nature to associate them to other ppl of color we know have higher crime rate.
It does not make it right but it is in a way normal.

Being better is how you fix it but its a catch 22 because being better is way easier when born into a better environment.

This is why its complcated issue that dont have an instant cure.

Many goverment have try to fix this but but none have truly succed , because that discrimination comes from our evolutive behaviorial adaptation.

You dont fix this with victimhood, ppl just dont respect ppl that dont take the responsability for thier own condition.

Respect is earned , you dont ask for it..
I totally agree.

I however find it odd, that in America, there's no slums, they even have social services or social benefits paid by the govt even when they don't work, like food stamps, housing stamps and so on.

They have access to education.

They have access to electricity.

They already have it good.

And YET, how is it that so many ended up stuck in a myriad of crime and abuse?

You people should see the slums in Asia, those whose house has no electricity, using candles to study at night, fathers disciplining their kids to work hard, etc, just so that their sons can get out of the trash.

Maybe you guys are having it too easy...

So easy that you guys feel entitled.

No wonder there's so many cry babies on here who don't have the mental fortitude to excel in anything.

No wonder they let women bully them and yet end up here crying foul.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree.

I however find it odd, that in America, there's no slums, they even have social services or social benefits paid by the govt even when they don't work, like food stamps, housing stamps and so on.

You people should see the slums in Asia, those whose house has no electricity, using candles to study at night, fathers disciplining their kids to work hard, etc, just so that their sons can get out of the trash.

No wonder there's so many cry babies on here who don't have the mental fortitude to excel in anything.

Ofc having it easybis the problem

Idle hands is the devils playground

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meritocracy is a myth. I see the self help propaganda is strong here. The most powerful man in the world from 2009-2016 was a black man raised by a single mother.

He still experienced racism...

I totally agree.

This is ignorance. You have no experience in American slums. If it’s so good, people everywhere would be flocking to live in them.

Comparing shvthole slums adds nothing to the conversation. Are you advocating for more slums or less slums? If so, how does that help correct police violence against black people?

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is ignorance. You have no experience in American slums. If it’s so good, people everywhere would be flocking to live in them.
People everywhere are flocking to live in them and america. Do you not follow the news? Trump wants to build a wall to keep them out :rolleyes:. Illegal immigration was one of the largest talking points for the last election do you live under a rock or something? Hell people are joining the US military and killing others just to get citizenship here.

Go travel the world, spaz is so right about slums in Asia. You really don't know what poverty is until you've traveled the world.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social Justice has become a religion/cult.

There are so many aspects of the movement that can only be explained by blind faith and that ignore all common sense, like: 32 genders, trans men are women, biological sex isn't real, the scales of racial/sexual victimhood, trump is hitler, russia collusion, etc, etc.

Anyone who accepts their victimhood and lack of agency

Social justice is also inherently racist, the concept that black people have it worse due to the color of their skin is in and of itself a racist view. And the only people saying that outside of actual white supremacist scumbags are the social justice crowd.

And it wouldn't be a good cult without a good apocalyptic prediction like 12 years until climate change destroys us all.

Not to mention that anyone who speaks out against the narrative gets excomunicated and the cult members try to destroy their life by getting them fired.

Here's a good article explaining it.

Social Justice is a religion

TL;DR version:

Heretical = Problematic

Blasphemy = Not Politically Correct

Original Sin = Privilege

Church = Safe Space

Born Again = Woke

BLM has gone so far that the sane organizers are now leaving it, saying that it no longer represents their views because it has become extremist. You should reconsider your support of it when their own people abandon it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Meritocracy is a myth. I see the self help propaganda is strong here. The most powerful man in the world from 2009-2016 was a black man raised by a single mother.

He still experienced racism...

Comparing shvthole slums adds nothing to the conversation. Are you advocating for more slums or less slums? If so, how does that help correct police violence against black people?
Self help is not propaganda.

EyeBRollin, 1st you must admit that ur community has massive problems that needs addressing. That's how change works.

It is somehow one way or the other all tied together.

As for police brutality, it is in every country, in every nook and cranny of the globe.

Is it right? No.

Do we need to reform the police force? Yes.

But at the same time, even if there's reforms at the police force, if ur community doesn't change some of their tendencies, it will be all for nothing.

Because the same thing will happen again, in the end a policeman is still human and being human they will view communities that they perceived as a threat with utmost prejudice.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its 3 guys that already explained you (zonty the third), if u still dont get it you are either trolling or are a retard.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Self help is not propaganda.
Sorry but in this context it is. Let me repeat:

The most powerful man in the world from 2009-2016 was a black man raised by a single mother. Did that make him immune from racism?

How can one argue “do better” as a fix for anti-black discrimination when the highest position on the planet was still subjected to it?

EyeBRollin, 1st you must admit that ur community has massive problems that needs addressing. That's how change works.
That’s a strawman argument. The black community has a myriad of problems. No one suggested otherwise.

It is somehow one way or the other all tied together.

As for police brutality, it is in every country, in every nook and cranny of the globe.

Is it right? No.

Do we need to reform the police force? Yes.

But at the same time, even if there's reforms at the police force, if ur community doesn't change some of their tendencies, it will be all for nothing.
Enlighten us to what “tendencies” are specific to the black community.

Because the same thing will happen again, in the end a policeman is still human and being human they will view communities that they perceived as a threat with utmost prejudice.
... in conclusion, here is another supporter of police violence against blacks. Human rights are non-negotiable. There are no excuses and no exceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.