Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BLM, Racism, riots, entitlement's etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Police brutality is just one side of the thing, and its not always link to racism,
Its more often just bad training and not enough screening of police officers.
How many mental / wellness checks have resulted in police killing white vs non-whites in Canada to date so far this year?

How can a police officer arrive at a scene for a mental health check and then someone dies be attributed to bad training?

Your scope downplays police culture, which is more or less is the mentality of how police officers think, how they get accepted into the "in crowd", get their overtime pay and kiss-up to the racist management. Any officer who does the right thing are often ostracized in the department and it's a culture ripe for abuses to occur against visible minorities. Lets not be naive of the social darwanism that is behind how an officer's training is unevenly applied.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Barack Obama supported Black Lives Matter as President and their commitment to end police violence among black people. Do you?
Oh yeah, use those shaming tactics on me, Daddy. Make me look like I'm evil if I don't agree with your views.

I support any commitment to end police violence towards INNOCENT people. Period. Point blank.

I don't care what race people are. If you can't follow the rules and laws of this country, or any other country, and feel the need to commit crimes, then you should forfeit your rights. This is the entire point of the prison system, and every country has one.

Not anymore. It's the other way around. They don't want us infecting their countries with COVID-19.
Oh right, but it's not racist when they do it. It's only racist when Trump passes travel bans on China and calls it the Kung-Flu (still funny), even though this all started with them in the first place.

You should change your name to EyeBTrollin.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slavery, as it is known in Africa is different from the racialized and brutal slavery for life and generations practiced in America. There is no historical precedent, even in the Bible, or anywhere, for that type of chattel slavery. If the Africans knew that was really what was being perpetuated then maybe they would not have sold their enslaved tribesman, so some deception was employed.
What? Is this a joke post?

Dude, the reason why Africa was such a good source of slaves despite europeans largely being unable to enter it either because of naval obstacles (unhelpful currents, sandbars, cataracts, waterfalls, lack of suitable harbors) or disease, is because chattel slavery was already endemic in Africa. There were large, aggressive states like the Dahomey, Oyo, Imamates of Futa Jallon and Futa Torro, Kingdom of Koya, Asante, and I could go on, that were built on slavery. There were smaller predatory slaving syndicates like the Imbangala. And that's before we even get to the infighting and civil wars in kingdoms like Kongo, where captives would be sold into slavery. And slavery kept being practiced in Africa after the atlantic slave trade started being abolished in Europe, it didn't go away from the mainstream of society until formal colonialism but actually intensified over the 19th century.. and even today, Africa as a continent still has the highest rate of modern slavery.

For you to say that they "didn't really know what was going on" and that they were "deceived" into practicing slavery is not just historically inaccurate but immoral, you are fetishising Africa as if the evil of human nature doesn't exist there and only the bad europeans are responsible for it there.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You
Know what's happening, right now? EBR is consulting his guru, and reviewing his talking points. I went through this with a friend who got sucked into that Race-Hate-Cult. I had to cut him loose. His brain just stopped working, and he had to consult HQ for every mindless rebuttal.
So some kind of scientology? it makes plenty of sense given the moronic records of eyebrollin.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, use those shaming tactics on me, Daddy. Make me look like I'm evil if I don't agree with your views.

I support any commitment to end police violence towards INNOCENT people. Period. Point blank.

I don't care what race people are. If you can't follow the rules and laws of this country, or any other country, and feel the need to commit crimes, then you should forfeit your rights. This is the entire point of the prison system, and every country has one.
Not respecting human rights is a despicable worldview.

Interestingly, he makes a distinction between innocent and guilty. We were discussing police violence. Police are not a court, they are not jury, they are not due process.

I cannot endorse police executions of any citizen. Obviously you feel differently.

Oh right, but it's not racist when they do it. It's only racist when Trump passes travel bans on China and calls it the Kung-Flu (still funny), even though this all started with them in the first place.
... are you trying to justify his racism towards Asians?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This just in!

If you need any further proof that this racism stuff has become utterly moronic... Traffic signals are now racist ...because the light inside them is white.

Every time I think the cult can't get any stupider, someone proves me wrong.

https://level.medium.com/the-unintentional-racism-found-in-traffic-signals-b2899c34fefb
Imo it's not good to take this too seriously. You have to keep your mind focused on vice and virtue in the bigger picture, not what this or that petty person or group is babbling out at the current moment.

These kinds of articles delegitimize discussion of racism, but that doesn't mean we should allow them to shape the way we think about it in itself aside from that. And it would be the same for any other subject. We should discount them and not take their attempt at controlling the frame seriously, because the fuel they cannot do without and need to thrive is attention.

It's people who could be targeted by racism in whatever context they're in who are affected the personally worst by articles like that, because they help fuel the idea that opposition to racism is just a ridiculous delusion. It's the political equivalent of the boy who called wolf.

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not respecting human rights is a despicable worldview.

Interestingly, he points a distinction between innocent and guilty. We were discussing police violence. Police are not a court, they are not jury, they are not due process.

I cannot endorse a police executions of any citizen. Obviously you feel different.
No, I don't. You're thoroughly disingenuous.

... are you trying to justify his racism towards Asians?
So what you're saying is, all asians are Chinese? Oops, that makes you a racist. I don't hear him making any jokes about the Japanese, or the Thai, or the Mongolians, or the Koreans.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo it's not good to take this too seriously. You have to keep your mind focused on vice and virtue in the bigger picture, not what this or that petty person or group is babbling out at the current moment.

These kinds of articles delegitimize discussion of racism, but that doesn't mean we should allow them to shape the way we think about it in itself aside from that. And it would be the same for any other subject. We should discount them and not take their attempt at controlling the frame seriously, because the fuel they cannot do without and need to thrive is attention.

It's people who could be targeted by racism in whatever context they're in who are affected the personally worst by articles like that, because they help fuel the idea that opposition to racism is just a ridiculous delusion. It's the political equivalent of the boy who called wolf.
I couldn't say it better myself.

The only reason we still have any problem with racism is because there are idiots out there who are so brainwashed that they DO take this kind of trash seriously. And when they do, they empower people who are only interest in power.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They think and act like feminists basically, no logic at all only anger and a reframed reality.
I would like to see an explanation of why Liberia, which has always been a "free" state and never colonized, is still a shythole that no black person who complains about oppression elsewhere would voluntarily move to even though it's all-black and has been theoretically able to develop in peace. Only people who can still see nuanced reality of history especially and the present day too, and the vice and virtue of common human nature that exists everywhere, would be able to explain it.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What? Is this a joke post?

Dude, the reason why Africa was such a good source of slaves despite europeans largely being unable to enter it either because of naval obstacles (unhelpful currents, sandbars, cataracts, waterfalls, lack of suitable harbors) or disease, is because chattel slavery was already endemic in Africa. There were large, aggressive states like the Dahomey, Oyo, Imamates of Futa Jallon and Futa Torro, Kingdom of Koya, Asante, and I could go on, that were built on slavery. There were smaller predatory slaving syndicates like the Imbangala. And that's before we even get to the infighting and civil wars in kingdoms like Kongo, where captives would be sold into slavery. And slavery kept being practiced in Africa after the atlantic slave trade started being abolished in Europe, it didn't go away from the mainstream of society until formal colonialism but actually intensified over the 19th century.. and even today, Africa as a continent still has the highest rate of modern slavery.

For you to say that they "didn't really know what was going on" and that were "deceived" into practicing slavery is not just historically inaccurate but immoral, you are fetishising Africa as if the evil of human nature doesn't exist there and only the bad europeans are responsible for it there.
Sure, whatever. My bad. Clean up the mess to the BLM image I caused here.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't say it better myself.

The only reason we still have any problem with racism is because there are idiots out there who are so brainwashed that they DO take this kind of trash seriously. And when they do, they empower people who are only interest in power.
Indeed, once a group defines its own agenda as good and the perceived enemy groups as evil it takes the first step to its own undoing.

That's because a group which is blind to the common vice and virtue of human nature will be so not merely outside, but eventually inside of itself as well. That's the same reason involved in why the Soviet Union turned into a pathocracy despite its idealistic foundations. It's what gives a free hand to people like the second KKK's leader, D.C. Stephenson. It's why slavery was, in the rhetoric of christian abolitionists, such a taint on society... its dehumanization enabled the spreading of vice and led to a weakening of society compared to societies without slavery. On the other hand it can also lead to infantilizing and enabling where criminals become seen as the victims, because their group is defined as "good" and the mainstream as "evil". It exacerbates selectively felt or applied morality, which is already a feature of human nature (kin selection).

Once dispassionate analysis and understanding is lost, virtue will eventually be lost as well and vice will take over.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AttackFormation ,taking your vice or.virtue thing, do you think policing the hood is more diffucult because of the more violent nature of the hood and it requires a different standard of policing to maintain control or the officers will not be respected.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AttackFormation ,taking your vice or.virtue thing, do you think policing the hood is more diffucult because of the more violent nature of the hood and it requires a different standard of policing to maintain control or the officers will not be respected.
I don't know, I haven't done any criminological research on that.

But I would guess that it's less about respect and more about the generally broken nature of "the hood". Poor life outcomes - substance abuse, teen pregnancy, criminality, truancy and lack of education, poverty, personality disorders - are disproportionately a result of dysfunctional family backgrounds, and dysfunctional family backgrounds are disproportionately concentrated in "the hood".

Whether police are "respected" by the criminals or not I would guess is a secondary issue at the most compared to the broken people, relations and structures in the setting, which is the reason why there is a persistently elevated need for policing in the first place. You won't fix this through "the police maintaining respect".

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what you're saying is, all asians are Chinese? Oops, that makes you a racist. I don't hear him making any jokes about the Japanese, or the Thai, or the Mongolians, or the Koreans.
Don't play dumb. We know what it means to call Haiti and El Salvador "shvthole countries" and say we need Norwegian immigrants instead. It's the same rhetoric.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, I haven't done any criminological research on that.

But I would guess that it's less about respect and more about the generally broken nature of "the hood". Poor life outcomes - substance abuse, teen pregnancy, criminality, truancy and lack of education, poverty, personality disorders - are disproportionately a result of dysfunctional family backgrounds, and dysfunctional family backgrounds are disproportionately concentrated in "the hood".

Whether police are "respected" by the criminals or not I would guess is a secondary issue at the most, compared to the broken people, relations and structures in the setting, which is the reason why there is a persistently elevated need for policing in the first place.
What do you make of BLM? Is it ignoring vice and fetishizing like I did with the Africa slavery thing? Do you think this is why people are against BLM?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you make of BLM?
I haven't performed any research on it. Why?

Is it ignoring vice and fetishizing like I did with the Africa slavery thing? Do you think this is why people are against BLM?
Unfortunately I can't say why people are for or against BLM, or what the organization itself is doing, since I haven't done any research on it.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't play dumb. We know what it means to call Haiti and El Salvador "shvthole countries" and say we need Norwegian immigrants instead. It's the same rhetoric.
It's not rhetoric when it's factual. Haiti and El Salvador ARE sh!tholes, you should go there and enjoy the abject poverty and rivers of trash for yourself.

I don't remember hearing any news about the Norwegian gang chapters of MS-13 recently, I do remember them having lots of trolls though. You'd fit right in.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't performed any research on it. Why?

Unfortunately I can't say why people are for or against BLM, or what the organization itself is doing, since I haven't done any research on it.
Do you know who Candice Owens and Sheriff Dave Clark are?

Status
Not open for further replies.