Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BLM, Racism, riots, entitlement's etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are talking out of your a$$. This is what is clear. Unfortunately unless others chime in, who is not on my ignore, its just a mutual echo chamber. In such arguements nobody wins and it is a waste of time.

You are not going on ignore as ShePays and Spaz. While I strongly disagree with everything I feel you sincerely believe your deluded positon. The others still dont deserve my attention.
Thank you Im so flattered from your concession, I was afraid to end you in your ignore zone with spaz and shepays but thankfully its not the case.

Such an event deserves an historical date, after all your create your own version of history so it wont be a problem.

How about this? you can write in your renewed history books that we forget an alliance and prevented WWIII?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you Im so flattered from your concession, I was afraid to end you in your ignore zone with spaz and shepays but thankfully its not the case.

Such an event deserves an historical date, after all your create your own version of history so it wont be a problem.

How about this? you can write in your renewed history books that we forget an alliance and prevented WWIII?
Guess nobody else is chiming in then. That's too bad. People have just got bored of this.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the real mission is wipe out western history and rewrite a distopy where whites own sh1t to blacks
The traitor statues should be brought down since they fought against the USA. Who puts up statues of their enemies? Just like the Confederate battle flag. Those are hate symbols.

BLM not re-writing history. Certain things belong in a museum. It's like erecting a statue of Adolph Hitler in Germany next to a synagogue in Berlin and say it's part of WW2 history. But, hey you'll probably say that people are re-writing history by outlawing swastikas and the nazi salute in Germany.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The traitor statues should be brought down since they fought against the USA. Who puts up statues of their enemies? Just like the Confederate battle flag. Those are hate symbols.

BLM not re-writing history. Certain things belong in a museum. It's like erecting a statue of Adolph Hitler in Germany next to a synagogue in Berlin and say it's part of WW2 history. But, hey you'll probably say that people are re-writing history by outlawing swastikas and the nazi salute in Germany.
Ofc adolf hitler and general Lee, perfect comparing...btw your blm buddies screwed up churchill statue in london who was the guy who fought nazis the most in europe...talking about retards.

Winston Churchill statue vandalised as thousands attend Black Lives Matter rally

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/winston-churchill-statue-vandalised-thousands-22149387

Retards!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense to either of you. I realize neither of is an American, and I don't expect you to be experts on the US Constitution... but, secession is completely legal. All this talk about the Confederates being "traitors" is just rationalizing taking down statues people don't like.

There's a statue of Vladimir Lenin in Seattle, for crying out loud! Do I hate that? Hell yeah! ...but, I don't live in Seattle, and it's none of my fuucking business! If there's a statue in the townsquare, where you live, that offends you, work through the system to attempt to have it removed -- L E G A L L Y!!!!!

Otherwise, YOU are the traitor, because you're acting like a fuucking terrorist. Lee was actually an abolitionist! So was Frederick Douglass, a half-White former slave, and the BLaMntifag morons tore down his statue, too.

Personally, I don't give a shiit about statues, but I do care about law and order, and I don't want to share my country with people who don't.
Agree I dont know the american costitution so cant really tell much about it but if secession is legal then plenty of problems disappear.

I also fully support acting through legal means unless its a life or death situation and in this case its not.

Destroying monuments cause it was "morally wrong" to show the men on them its what taliban and isis did in the middle east...enough said.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ofc adolf hitler and general Lee, perfect comparing...btw your blm buddies screwed up churchill statue in london who was the guy who fought nazis the most in europe...talking about retards.

Winston Churchill statue vandalised as thousands attend Black Lives Matter rally

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/winston-churchill-statue-vandalised-thousands-22149387

Retards!
Yes, you had WW2, but there are arguments of history that the Holocaust could have ended early if Allied bombers targeted Concentration camps, rail lines leading to the camps, and disabled their holocaust system. In other words, the Allies fought the bad guy but they weren't saints. Countries had to fight the Nazis to avoid being conquered, invaded and losing their civilization to them! It's like I'm on a ship and if the sink sinks then I fall with the rest of the ship, so it's in my best interest to save the ship, whether or not I actually care about anyone else on board. Lots of wars and contests are based on this principle as well, Abraham Lincoln did not end slavery because he cared about Blacks and Churchill didn't fight the Nazis because he cared about the Jews. They do what they need to do and their interests are served in the process. That being said;

Winston Churchill made a famine that killed up to 3 Million Indians:

They are not spray painting the base of the statue because of he fought the Nazis. They are taking it down because of this, and because he is, in fact, a white supremacist. This is to get a discussion started. They did not actually take the statue down.

As it so happens. I just watched the Crown episode in season 1 where Winston retired. Its a good thing I got this information now.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you had WW2, but there are arguments of history that the Holocaust could have ended early if Allied bombers targeted Concentration camps, rail lines leading to the camps, and disabled their holocaust system. In other words, the Allies fought the bad guy but they weren't saints. Countries had to fight the Nazis to avoid being conquered, invaded and losing their civilization to them! It's like I'm on a ship and if the sink sinks then I fall with the rest of the ship, so it's in my best interest to save the ship, whether or not I actually care about anyone else on board. Lots of wars and contests are based on this principle as well, Abraham Lincoln did not end slavery because he cared about Blacks and Churchill didn't fight the Nazis because he cared about the Jews. They do what they need to do and their interests are served in the process. That being said;

Winston Churchill made a famine that killed up to 3 Million Indians:

They are not taking down the statue because of he fought the Nazis. They are taking it down because of this, and possibly other issues.

However, I do not personally agree with them taking down Winston Churchill. I am a fan of this wartime PM, and have viewed Crown, The Darkest Hour (2017), Dunkirk (2017), and love historical drama recreations of him brought back to life. I love his speech from the Dunkirk time and appreciate how he took power and lead the country. However, I won't call him a saint. He's a reflection of a war-time era in the past, one that I never lived through. A statue taken down will not undo the movies, documentary, TV-shows that to me are a zillion more times powerful than a statue. That being said, I don't have strong feelings either way and feel the artistic renditions in audio-visual are more powerful than a statue.
How exactly the allied could have bombed concentration camps earlier if germany had control over the sky...can you please explain me how a british spitfire could take off from london or dover and reach central germany or possibly poland(where the auschwitz was) in plain day light and come back with no fuel resupply? do you even think before asking?

You probably meant dead camps where prisoners were killed, concentration camps where more logistic related which you would know if you didnt learn history on miky mouse magazines.

In order to reach a destination and come back you need enough fuel and cover from counter attacks, the allied had neither of those before establishing bases on the mainland...also keep in mind france got disabled early on, not sure if you got that part on mycky mouse magazine.

If you wanna take down statues of people whos action costed the life of many minorities around the world seek no further than your presidents of both sides, saint obama included, not sure if you were in this world when the mess in lybia happened, can you remind me who was the president of the most military poweful country of that time? I mean the one that basically directly influence european foreign policy.

You just prove to be unable to have a technical conversation, just like talking to feminists...reality is ignored while few lines here and there mostly based of "morality" instead of fact are thrown out.

Truth is your are too lazy to proper educate yourself and probably too dumb to understand that you are a puppet of those less lazy than you.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, if you guys don't have Scandinavian blood, you ain't white.

Only the Scandinavians have the right to talk about their race.

As for the blacks in America, you too ain't black, ur DNA has so much mixture that y'all are mongrels, same as those so called whites in America.

Maybe because y'all are mongrels that you guys are so busy talking abt race.

Best you people put ur minds into how to make more profit/money instead of talking abt pure breeds when u r actually mongrels.
That can be connected. If you have money in the stock market let's say of France. You have to take in account the social situations of the minorities. If they can be integrated that may have a different effect.

Or for example in the Stock market of the US. If you expect a race war. You might invest differently.

Race is a "reality" of life.You can not ignore the matter:

---
"When I arrived, I was shocked to realize there is a big difference between races and colors, and what is expected — what is your role, basically — based on your skin color," she says.
----

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How exactly the allied could have bombed concentration camps earlier if germany had control over the sky...can you please explain me how a british spitfire could take off from london or dover and reach central germany or possibly poland(where the auschwitz was) in plain day light and come back with no fuel resupply? do you even think before asking?

You probably meant dead camps where prisoners were killed, concentration camps where more logistic related which you would know if you didnt learn history on miky mouse magazines.

In order to reach a destination and come back you need enough fuel and cover from counter attacks, the allied had neither of those before establishing bases on the mainland...also keep in mind france got disabled early on, not sure if you got that part on mycky mouse magazine.

If you wanna take down statues of people whos action costed the life of many minorities around the world seek no further than your presidents of both sides, saint obama included, not sure if you were in this world when the mess in lybia happened, can you remind me who was the president of the most military poweful country of that time? I mean the one that basically directly influence european foreign policy.

You just prove to be unable to have a technical conversation, just like talking to feminists...reality is ignored while few lines here and there mostly based of "morality" instead of fact are thrown out.

Truth is your are too lazy to proper educate yourself and probably too dumb to understand that you are a puppet of those less lazy than you.
The statue was not taken down. It was vandelized with spray paint.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The statue was not taken down. It was vandelized with spray paint.
I guess we will never know how a british spitfire can cross half europe in enemy territory with no fuel resupply and back up then...

"the allies should have bombed german structures in poland before" sci-fi history according to blm.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess we will never know how a british spitfire can cross half europe in enemy territory with no fuel resupply and back up then...

"the allies should have bombed german structures in poland before" sci-fi history according to blm.
This is later in the timeline in the war I am referring to. This is not based on BLM but based on other documentaries (likely made by white people) that I have seen over time. I did visit Israel and go into the Holocaust museum. There is no need to quote BLM on everything I am writing. Are you going to deny the holocaust ever happened too?

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things develop quite fast:

I thought another look into Don Lemon is interesting:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arguing with you is like arguing with women, lines means what they means not what you think they mean despite saying other.

BLACK LIVES MATTER means BLACK lives matter, not ALL lives matter otherwise it would be ALL lives matter....this is logic not emotions.
Wrong. That's a lie.

Black Lives Matter:

We work vigorously for freedom and justice for Black people and, by extension, all people.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably has never been in all of history a more kind, benevolent, powerful species than the white American man(English, German, Scandinavian, etc..) Although not perfectly implemented by a long way, the approved laws make men/women of any origin equal including the right and responsibility to further shape the laws, well almost... We still have some hints of affirmative action where we artificially give preference to lower skill due to genetics. Gender/race/IQ all being part of genetics. We fought among ourselves even to achieve equality, spilling the blood of other white men in favor of equality for non-white men. We killed or forced the ones that wanted to keep the old way. The white men left now(the real heroes of this topic) are the ones that killed the other white men so that we could have approved laws of equality.

The real divide is wealth, always has been. And now also gender, because of the approved laws.

Elections are coming, so need to stir things up.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably has never been in all of history a more kind, benevolent, powerful species than the white American man(English, German, Scandinavian, etc..) Although not perfectly implemented by a long way, the approved laws make men/women of any origin equal including the right and responsibility to further shape the laws, well almost... We still have some hints of affirmative action where we artificially give preference to lower skill due to genetics. Gender/race/IQ all being part of genetics. We fought among ourselves even to achieve equality, spilling the blood of other white men in favor of equality for non-white men. We killed or forced the ones that wanted to keep the old way. The white men left now(the real heroes of this topic) are the ones that killed the other white men so that we could have approved laws of equality.

The real divide is wealth, always has been. And now also gender, because of the approved laws.

I would add also big divide is "culture". People and groups have different priorities when it comes to values. Lately I was talking about "laughing" as a big thing in Brazil culture. It's apparently a central part of it. That means if you don't make it a priority you will get ostracized. Then you are not a "real brazilian".

So it's hard for people to get along if they have different value systems.

Even in Canada things don't get boring:

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Did you get DNA tested?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone critical of BLM has so far shown themselves to be sounding like the KKK. With the exception of maybe, @lamath , @mrgoodstuff , @EyeBRollin you are hearing soundbites from people who sound like they are heavily indoctrinated in some KKK/Neo-Nazi group who obviously are for police killing Blacks because, they have the same value systems as racist killer cops.

Would you trust anyone like @metalwater or @Epicenter or @Who Dares Win working as a cop and being fair with a Black suspect? Fvck no. These are the types that plant drugs, falsify police records, probably contribute to the racist police culture, and of course kill Black suspects. You expect them to have any empathy if a Black suspect dies? Like hell freezes over and pigs fly.

These are the type of people who don't believe the Holocaust even existed. We going to have a cross-burning here too now? What a fvcking KKK thread. Just disgusting. I'm ignoring a bunch of you now.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably has never been in all of history a more kind, benevolent, powerful species than the white American man
Or a more self destructive one. They will destroy their own western culture in the name of diversity, cast out the police because of systemic racism, give up their jobs in the name of affirmative action, will likely be giving out reparations in the next several years, and the end result of all that will be to apologize for their white privilege.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or a more self destructive one. They will destroy their own western culture in the name of diversity, cast out the police because of systemic racism, give up their jobs in the name of affirmative action, will likely be giving out reparations in the next several years, and the end result of all that will be to apologize for their white privilege.
yes. but why???

Status
Not open for further replies.