Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blindsided Breakup

Bougner

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this.

Grass is always greener somewhere else, until it isn't. I bet even money she tries to come back. Some women just cannot pair bond. If things are going too well, they wreck the relationship on purpose. I think @Medina is right too about you being too predictable and "safe." Women need stimulation. According to Tony Robbins, the first two core human needs are Certainty and Uncertainty https://www.habitsforwellbeing.com/6-core-human-needs-by-anthony-robbins/. I think this is amplified in relationships and with women in their lives. Women are always craving "excitement."

I don't think she cheated either. And even if she did, most women won't leave a 10 month relationship over some ONS or fling. If she takes an ex back who saddled her with $40K in debt, she's the type that craves abuse and mistreatment. If this is the case, she did you a huge favor.

Let us know how it turns out.

Good luck.
If she didn't cheat, she definitely broke things off to pursue her ex again. It's no coincidence that he bumped in to her two weeks before she dumps me out of the blue, messaged her and tried to add her on social media the week leading up to her dumping, and then two weeks after dumping me she's suddenly back with him.

Like I've said, I'm the winner here and I don't miss her one bit. She clearly has emotional and/or mental health issues to return to a guy so easily when he cheated on her, put her in debt to the point of bankruptcy, and forced her off work due to emotional distress for two months, not to mention two of her closest friends have kicked her to the curb for going back to him. They know he's a womanizer and is just looking to get laid and leech women's bank accounts. It's not the first friend of theirs he's done this too either. He has no full time job and has three kids with different women.

If this had happened even 6 months later I would be out several thousand dollars, and that's a best case scenario for me.

No matter what happens between the two of them, I win.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, reading this it's clear this girl isn't the one who got away. You are the one who got away. Dodged the bullet and escaped unharmed.

StillSearching

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never adopt her frame.
There are squirrels in there.