Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bigneil's New Model

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But 99% of people seek validation, in one form or another. The difference is BN is upfront about it
Agreed that everyone seeks validation. And I agree that he is ultimately free to do as he pleases, with whom he pleases, within the confines of everyone else's liberty. However, it does sometimes come across as bragging and validation seeking. Seeking validation is natural, but only to an extent. I also question the amount of money he spends, 'making girls fall in love with him' (his own words, above). But, that's a conversation he and I have had many times, and again, it's his choice. All I do here is try to help him understand the consequences of his actions and the nature of the company he keeps.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, this girl last night is husband hunting and I got the third degree. "What do you do? Any kids? Ever married? Where do you live? Can I visit? How tall are you? You have great skin and eyes. You have great genes."
or she could be sugar daddy hunting. Girls who work in strip clubs tend to see men as wallets. Some work a short game, some work a long game. And most see "sex" as a means to an end, or at the very least, something as little value. It might not mean the same to them as you might like to imagine.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the grace of God, last week on my birthday I ran into a girl (turning 22) who I was with last September when I picked up my last girlfriend (there were actually three girls at the time, all equally hot). I hadn't seen her since. She asked me my birthday on my birthday and I answered "today".

Less than a week later I already got a date, and tonight I actually got to ask her "What do you remember about the day we met (she watched me seduce my last girlfriend)?" and she said "I thought you were a genius because I never met anyone who knew numbers like you, and Caroline was ALL OVER you!"

Perhaps because I was prequalified, this girl seems to love me even more than the last girl. What do you think?

First off, Neil, I'm always impressed with the company of the ladies you keep. Props, jealous, but props. Had I not been stupid enough to get into a bad marriage contract that I'm in right now, I could be just like you. Mad at myself constantly but hey, we all make choices in life. Bottom line, you have something they want, money, fame, ability to push them up the social ladder, whatever, you're going to be reeling them in. Too many guys, myself included, let themselves get knocked off track and taken away from the way an actual relationship should work, women working just as hard as their man to make a relationship a satisfying experience for both. When it doesn't, you move on and that's the position you're in. Some may call it glorified prostitution but after many years of a frustrating marriage, that's all marriage really is, just modern society removed the incentive for the woman to actively participate in keeping the marriage quality livable for the man. So now it's a one way prostitution in favor of the woman. Maybe it is simply women getting back for the all the time when the power was more in favor of the man but hey, two wrongs don't make a right.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
or she could be sugar daddy hunting. Girls who work in strip clubs tend to see men as wallets. Some work a short game, some work a long game. And most see "sex" as a means to an end, or at the very least, something as little value. It might not mean the same to them as you might like to imagine.
  • Ok, but any woman with any man might be secretly using him. In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make. Women vote with their feet. If she is with you, she chose you. Maybe it's because you worked 2 jobs and gave her half. Maybe it's because you f*ck her harder than anyone else. They vote with their feet.
  • Who cares what they want as long as we get what we want?
  • I love how some men here celebrate pimps and say "Oh yeah? The guy who let you f*ck his girl for $300 is laughing right now!!". The joke is on him.
  • I have 30 years of dating experience. When a girl is beautiful, sweet, eager, romantic, punctual, affectionate and attracted (and half my age), that is worth something. Fat old women my age just aren't the same, even if they love me for me (they don't).

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  • Ok, but any woman with any man might be secretly using him. In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make. Women vote with their feet. If she is with you, she chose you. Maybe it's because you worked 2 jobs and gave her half. Maybe it's because you f*ck her harder than anyone else. They vote with their feet.
  • Who cares what they want as long as we get what we want?
  • I love how some men here celebrate pimps and say "Oh yeah? The guy who let you f*ck his girl for $300 is laughing right now!!". The joke is on him.
  • I have 30 years of dating experience. When a girl is beautiful, sweet, eager, romantic, punctual, affectionate and attracted (and half my age), that is worth something. Fat old women my age just aren't the same, even if they love me for me (they don't).
Have to disagree with you on this one Neil, I don't think it matters much how well you f*ck them. It may matter in the moment and from time to time but women mostly see this as a way of manipulating a man. I think women simply see relationships and sex is a way of getting a relationship, as a way to manipulate you for their needs. They're pissed at you this week? Doesn't matter how well you f*ck them, you're either not getting any and/or they're going to f*ck someone else. You don't meet their monetary needs? Doesn't matter how well you f*ck them, you're either not getting any and/or they're going to f*ck someone else. Your only strategy is to keep them on a short leash.

Dr. Reed

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF are you talking about? That was our first date. I've dated 40 girls who were strippers (and 120 who were not). In 2017, they are the same. This isn't 1991. The video is literally the very first minute that either of us saw eachother outside of the strip club where we met. Oneitis?? You sound like Dr. Pepper. Can you not read body language, doctor?

Fallen short by a score of 99 to 98?

This was our first photo shoot, it was outdoors, she wasn't dressed up, and my camera battery died so I had to use my phone. The other girl did 20+ photo shoots, so give this girl a chance. She has real boobs, isn't married, and is 7 inches taller.

I don't mean to pick on you, but this women is a stripper. As such her body is a commodity and if men want her around they will have to pay. I see no signs of genuine interest, only a working girl working.The chances of you having a normal and healthy relationship are virtually zero, even if she did have an actual interest in you. It is the same thing with waitresses. It is their job to be nice to you.

I asked if you are opening and number closing women on a regular basis. You should be opening at least three a day, and number closing at least one. Guys in my system number close 2 out of three. They manage a 3 woman a week rotation.

These are normal women with normal occupations. See a stripper if you want. Use her to prevent further one-it-is. The last thing you should be doing is posting a bunch of pictures from a striper who will never give you a normal and healthy relationship. You are clearly obsessed with this women, all these epics and a thread make that clear.

Were in a real relationship with a mentally healthy women I must certainly would not post a bunch of pictures. I post one picture of my wife.

So back to my original question, what are you doing about developing normal healthy relationships with people who do not sell themselves? Do you have a dating rotation? If so, do you know how to manage it? What are you doing on a day to day basis to improve your dating life?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
LOL you guys are reading WAYYY too deeply into this.

this dude is just trying to get bitches using the "photographer" game angle LOL. go to ANY model website, modelmayhem etc whatever there is literally MILLIONS of "amateur" model chicks on there fresh for the pickings, and just as many scumbag "photographers". Lmao. you hit them up and say you want to build your portfolio and blablabla you will photog her for free and she can use the pics how she wants etc etc. I know the fkin gameplan here because Im actually friends with some model bitches and they always tell me about the creepy photographers they encounter and how they have to screen and be careful who takes their pics. and yeah it is a way to bang hoes too because in reality these guys dont care about the beauty of photos, they just want to use it to try an get laid.

just like the guy who gets into yoga an dance classes to get chicks, this technique u just pose as a photographer lol. fkin hell boiyos.

does this make what bigneils doing any less wack? fuk no. what hes doing is on some real lame ****. like dude are we supposed to be impressed your taking pictures of these chicks? i mean come on really, show us some selfies with the hoe in the bedroom and you would get worshipped around here. this is like bragging about talking to a girl at the bar or how betas come on here saying oh this girl looked at me today im so alpha. get the fuk out

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is about my chat with you yesterday neil, well for one you are wrong that i cant attract hot women, i attracted a very hot 19 year old recently. Then i ****ed her around for no reason and now shes hit rock bottom.

My issue is pushing them away and self sabotage. And this, is due to my internal ****.

Ive really been rethinking everything lately and i need to stop seeing women as objects and sort my ****. So to a degree you were correct.

But i fear for you neil because as much as im messed up, im

A) self aware

And

B) attempting to fix it

Others have told you to do what you want, and that is correct. But i really think you need to have a think if all of this is making you happy, because i dont see happiness in your posts, i see bragging from someone who is very confused.

And i wouldnt be saying this if i didnt care about you as a human being.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She 's à 5

Reason? Your photography angle change her look.

Great body, she has crazy eyes (like i am crazy and mentally ill)

I believe you are autistic Neil... why? Your pic (of you)... austim leave physical trace at the forehead and eyes

Also, you are always posting about statistics and methodology to the dating game.... autistic people are great math

You said you were broke and homeless once... maaybe you paid for too much date?

I agréé with Julian... you play the photographer game

Gordon says you been doing this since 2006 on this forum... so since 2006 you have not become a better man?

Busy people dont have time to live online

Also, you keep refering to who has more "like"

in short, you are à autistic, validation seeking, provider type guy.... but like guru said: "if that's what hé wants to be" so "be it"

Just be happy big guy.. but know... this website cant give you want you want

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
She's hotter than the last one I saw to be fair. Nice work.

What I think the concern is Neil, is your insistence on using this ridiculous photo-feeler nonsense. I mean, gauging 'smarts and trustworthiness' from a photo...? Man, you yourself are clearly smarter than that.

The validation you seek from these ratings is clearly filling a void in your own self confidence. And I think that's what concerns people here. You don't (shouldn't) need to pay people on the internet to rate your girlfriends to make yourself feel good; being with them and appreciating their value yourself is ideally enough for that.
Appearances matter and people judge you based on your photos a lot in today's generation, society is shallow, deal with it.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I unclicked "ignore bigneil" to see his post as I was curious. Then I immediately realized why I blocked him.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
She 's à 5
I stopped at 5 - this is why we have Photofeeler, because certain members here take their own personal opinions so seriously that they genuinely think they can declare a woman's rating.

I unclicked "ignore bigneil" to see his post as I was curious. Then I immediately realized why I blocked him.
Because you can't stand seeing hot women?

-----

This was just a date. This is a peer of my last girlfriend and I met them both the same day. It's someone her age, Olly should love that. Hearing another woman describe what it was like seeing me seduce a girl who I loved was a unique experience.

Anyhow, 5 days after I got her number I produced these photos to capture her beauty. You guys should try producing something sometime.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
like dude are we supposed to be impressed your taking pictures of these chicks? i mean come on really, show us some selfies with the hoe in the bedroom and you would get worshipped around here. this is like bragging about talking to a girl at the bar or how betas come on here saying oh this girl looked at me today im so alpha. get the fuk out
Like dude learn how to capitalize. You text like a 12 year old black girl.
  • Posting selfies or nudes would be ridiculous. This isn't kiss and tell.
  • My first model just texted me about ModelMayhem.
  • Worshipped around here? What would that look like? More likes?
  • Getting the hottest strippers to meet for photo shoots within days is like bragging about talking to a girl at the bar? What are you talking about?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I don't mean to pick on you, but this women is a stripper. As such her body is a commodity and if men want her around they will have to pay.
I don't mean to pick on you, but she is a full time office worker who strips 2 nights a week at a 5 star club.

You think that's bad? My body is a commodity that old men have to pay to use to put in a cubicle and spend hours touching dirty keyboard keys covered in bacteria from male virgins writing software.

I've found that girls who are hot enough that they are paid for their body tend to have hotter bodies.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped at 5
That girl is smoking hot. 96.4% of the forum wouldn't even have enough balls to make eye contact with her let alone talk to her.

I was lurking the thread enjoying pictures of a dime piece until I seen some people on here bullshítting.

A 5? Really Dawg? Lmao

That being said, good work on the pull Neil. If your madness is landing you there I can see why you would be resistant to what the forums says. In any case I do think you waste a good bit of money on ratings. You don't need a website to tell she is a smokeshow. If I were you I'd be wasting the money on something else though so to each his own.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
68% of people thought she looked smart? She's a blonde chick! What kind of rating system is this??
They rate the photo as smart, not the girl. The smart and trustworthy scores are to prevent upskirt shots and keep them classy.

I enjoy taking girls out to photograph them. It makes for a way more fun date. Asking girls on photoshoots is simply a more expensive way to ask girls on dates versus dinner. I think there is value because I get faster dates with hotter, younger women who seem equally fun and attracted. One turned into an incredible relationship. The photographer/model relationship is fantastical - a girl who will wear any hair, any makeup, and any outfit, go anywhere and do anything? I would like another girl like that, expensive or not.

Dr. Reed

Don Juan
Reaction score
68% of people thought she looked smart? She's a blonde chick! What kind of rating system is this??
A blonde walks into a hair salon wearing headphones. The stylist says "can you please take the head phones off so I can cut your hair?"

The blonde says "no, If I take them off I will die!"

The stylist does her best to cut her hair but cannot do so because of the headphones. Finally she gets angry and in a fit grabs the headphones and throws them down the garbage shoot. 2 minutes later the blond dies. Someone retrieves the head phones and cleans them off. Then, the stylist, curious as to why the blonde died, puts the headphones on.

The message on the head phone was "breath in........breath out....breath in.....breath out...."

Glassguy

Reaction score
I don't mean to pick on you, but she is a full time office worker who strips 2 nights a week at a 5 star club.

You think that's bad? My body is a commodity that old men have to pay to use to put in a cubicle and spend hours touching dirty keyboard keys covered in bacteria from male virgins writing software.

I've found that girls who are hot enough that they are paid for their body tend to have hotter bodies.
Come on my man. She is a stripper. That's like saying "she's not a druggie....she only shoots up twice a week".

I would bet that if you get away from these young women who strip, you'd be less shallow relationship wise and much happier. Not saying the youth of these women is bad because I like younger women too. But these chicks are mentally fvcked up and we both know it. There is no game in picking them up.

You're white knighting them and it will never work. I can tell you're intelligent by your grammar and posts. Find someone who has more to offer and can stimulate you in ways other than visually. As game gets more refined, the standards of women you game should increase. Yours stays the same.

I'm not saying lose the photographer angle, but there are a lot of chicks that would go along with it that don't strip and don't have the emotional problems these chicks have.

You and your game should be better than this by now.