Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bigneil's New Model

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Dude you're 45, you're addicted to strippers barely out of puberty, the manager/aka their pimp is laughing all the way to the bank.
Of course these hoes don't love you, nor think you're hot, nor think you're amazing. You're just another John at the strip joint, when you leave they tell the next John how attracted they are to them.
Is this really making you feel fulfilled? I'm sure deep down you must know all this.
Ooh! You told me! They don't really love me! And your girls really love you? Prove it. Haven't you figured it out by now? Love is undefined. It's about attraction. I read body language. My date last night was extremely attracted to me. I spend a little on photos because they incur expense (hair, makeup, time, car), but I get ten times the value as I would in a club. And in some cases I get them to fall.

Can you explain why some of them have sex with me for free? I've never paid for sex (in the US).

Describe their pimp. He's smaller, weaker and broker than me, if he exists. Younger is only credit if you are female.

I sort of like having a different girl every week. Unless you can see us together, you have no idea how much attraction there is.

Last edited:

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Big N it's really sad to me. I left this forum 4 years ago or so, and you were posting the same exact things then as you are now.

I am not knocking you if you truly enjoy it, but there is something "off" about all of this imo. It is almost as if you go after these strippers and make these posts because of a severe lack of self confidence and you have to do these things to talk yourself into believing you are "the man".

Also, I think you are a smart guy, but there is for sure some mental issues going on deep inside that brain of yours. Don't get me wrong, we all have them to some degree, but yours really manifest themselves on this forum.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to do formal photography so I need formal feedback. I'm simply applying a consistent standard to rate these photos (now that many of you seen several girls I photographed, I can rely on SS feedback also).
Mate, we're (mostly) all men here. You can't bullsh!t a bullsh!tter. You can rationlise it whichever way you want; your message is very confused.

If you're truly concerned about your photography skills, you can (and probably should) start taking photos of stuff other than hot women.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigNeil, I'm going to go against the consensus in this forum and say:

Embrace your madness.

Yes, you are different, but All people have "flaws." However, those whom embrace those flaws--as opposed to concealing them (as 99.9% of the populace does)--live a life truly free, unencumbered by social constraints and opinion.

You are entirely free-willed and authentic--no matter how "sick" you appear. And Guru likes that :up:

(Just don't go breaking any laws;))

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigNeil, I'm going to go against the consensus in this forum and say:

Embrace your madness.

Yes, you are different, but All people have "flaws." However, those whom embrace those flaws--as opposed to concealing them (as 99.9% of the populace does)--live a life truly free, unencumbered by social constraints and opinion.

You are entirely free-willed and authentic--no matter how "sick" you appear. And Guru likes that :up:

(Just don't go breaking any laws;))
I don't think anyone disagrees with this - everyone should be true to themselves.

The issue is that Neil is constantly seeking approval for his actions. If he didn't give a sh!t he'd be enjoying his life rather than constantly making posts about what other people rate his girls. Not to mention the ridiculous amount of arguments seeking validation for his choices.

FYI Neil I'm not having a go at you here.. but I think you need to hear it. Just own your decisions and get on with your life rather than seeking everyone's approval. Otherwise you'll always be unhappy because not everyone will see eye-to-eye with you.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true: BigNeil seeks validation. But 99% of people seek validation, in one form or another. The difference is BN is upfront about it and does not conceal his "need" to be validated.

The first step to transcendence is being entirely authentic in who you are--which includes unwarranted "needs" if they are inherently present.

The second step is recognizing and being aware of the "need."

The last step is releasing the "need."

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true: BigNeil seeks validation. But 99% of people seek validation, in one form or another. The difference is BN is upfront about it and does not conceal his "need" to be validated.

The first step to transcendence is being entirely authentic in who you are--which includes unwarranted "needs" if they are inherently present.

The second step is recognizing and being aware of the "need."

The last step is releasing the "need."
I think that's true, and if he wasn't so hostile about it I'd agree it's not a problem. What I get irritated by is the aggressive attacks in response. I know it's just ego-defence, but there's still no need for it. The whole point of 'discussion' boards is we can discuss and at least be civil, right?

Lion1985

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, all this young, "sweet", "innocent" golddiggin strippers see bigneil as a provider, no more, no less.....
about the girl: just pump and dump...

Reaction score
Dude you're 45, you're addicted to strippers barely out of puberty, the manager/aka their pimp is laughing all the way to the bank.
Of course these hoes don't love you, nor think you're hot, nor think you're amazing. You're just another John at the strip joint, when you leave they tell the next John how attracted they are to them.
Is this really making you feel fulfilled? I'm sure deep down you must know all this.
What makes you so sure that these girls have a "manager" or pimp?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
All women see men as providers at some level. Stop pretending that providing them boy toy good looks from their homeroom is reality.

My Stated Goal

To capture beautiful women on film, rated by Photofeeler for consistency, and ideally have them be attracted to me and/or fall in love with me.

ku17

Reaction score
They're all attractive girls, Neil, but 20 votes is a pretty small sample size. It's good that you use multiple photos to get an average but is there any way to verify that each photo has 20 unique users voting? I know you have an affinity for statistics so I am interested to know what you do to minimize one of the major drawbacks of Photofeeler.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have come to understand why he believes /promotes this idea that you should always spend between $250 and up on a date night.

His argument is that you are paying them back for their time... That it takes time to do your hair, makeup, nails, etc, and that is how you treat/reward them.

I don't disagree - but also understand that they could earn that of the were working for the evening. From what I surmise, he feels he needs to be that extravagant and make it worth their time, otherwise they may choose work over him.

To be clear, he should do what he wants, and date who he wants. I'm just sharing my observations from the data I have been able to assimilate via the multiple comments he has made in many threads.

Have a great day!

Dr. Reed

Don Juan
Reaction score
This gal is a stripper? Even if she were not, you have some one-it-is going here. Make sure you understand the relationship for what it is.

Are you opening women daily? Getting phone numbers? I've had two girl friends who were strippers and I can guarantee you that it will not be a healthy LTR.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the girl who said she would score higher rankings on Photofeeler than your "dream girl"?
From what you posted, apparently she has fallen short. Did she have any comments about that?
Or are you going to give her another chance with some more formal wardrobe?

This girl is clearly attractive, but she does have kind of a childlike look. And I still say the look in her eyes is evil personified lol.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
@bigneil you need to invest in a speedlight (aka flash), if you don't want to spend a fortune there are good quality knockoffs equivalent to Nikon's & Canon's.
In a tragic and embarrassing occurrence, my camera died last night and I had to take those photos with my Windows Phone 650XL (though to be fair it cost more than my Sony a6000).

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
You forgot to mention that these girls are strippers whom you payed for.
Lol.
I made that part perfectly clear about paying the most beautiful girls about half what a VIP would cost to meet me within 7 days of my getting their number in a strip club where they have to basically get abused by most men to survive. I'd like to see you even pull that much off. I am a photographer who wants to capture their beauty. I'd like to seduce them also, but that part is not a prerequisite.

This girl is not a random stripper, she is the hottest stripper I've seen in months. Show me better.

Not every girl pictured is a stripper. Half weren't. Funny how the ones who go on regular dates rate the same as the girls who are paid a fair wage to pose and are sometimes seduced (imagine!) after getting a pittance which they see as an honest day's pay.

Lol? You really are a girl.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
This gal is a stripper? Even if she were not, you have some one-it-is going here. Make sure you understand the relationship for what it is.

Are you opening women daily? Getting phone numbers? I've had two girl friends who were strippers and I can guarantee you that it will not be a healthy LTR.
WTF are you talking about? That was our first date. I've dated 40 girls who were strippers (and 120 who were not). In 2017, they are the same. This isn't 1991. The video is literally the very first minute that either of us saw eachother outside of the strip club where we met. Oneitis?? You sound like Dr. Pepper. Can you not read body language, doctor?

Is this the girl who said she would score higher rankings on Photofeeler than your "dream girl"?
From what you posted, apparently she has fallen short. Did she have any comments about that?
Or are you going to give her another chance with some more formal wardrobe?

This girl is clearly attractive, but she does have kind of a childlike look. And I still say the look in her eyes is evil personified lol.
Fallen short by a score of 99 to 98?

This was our first photo shoot, it was outdoors, she wasn't dressed up, and my camera battery died so I had to use my phone. The other girl did 20+ photo shoots, so give this girl a chance. She has real boobs, isn't married, and is 7 inches taller.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
From what I surmise, he feels he needs to be that extravagant and make it worth their time, otherwise they may choose work over him.
Have a great day!
She's proportionally hotter than a woman my age, and I can afford the difference (i.e, I always choose work over them). I say it's a good value. She's 25 years my junior, rates 98 (versus 29) and I met her 5 days ago.

It's also been my experience that I date just as many non-strippers and non-models and have dates that don't cost $250 (and I have 30 years experience) that I say it's a wash. It's better to spend more and date younger, hotter women.

I have no problem paying women who are highly attracted to me. If they can convincingly fake it, even better (more options for me - and God knows in the end they pull the plug on their affection at random anyway).

Curious what a girl would have to do to prove she was attracted to a man. Is anyone willing to state the terms and promise to agree a girl is attracted if she meets them?

Have a great day!