Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bigneil's New Model

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are going to call out one guy, then you are going to have to call out every guy (by principle), and then all of a sudden you become a validation police of some sort, which in itself is validation seeking because you secretly want people to validate your belief that validation seeking is wrong.
Exactly. It's basically "He's not seeking validation the right way." (The way I want him to)

He wants strippers? letem have strippers. He wants the cameraman angle, its working? Letem have it.

I don't see why people are so upset.

Just throw in your two cents and keep pushing.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. It's basically "He's not seeking validation the right way." (The way I want him to)
He wants strippers? letem have strippers
Yeah, I mean I have no interest in strippers, the idea disgusts me. But you learn three things on this forum:
1) You should hit the gym and self improve
2) Don't be needy, and
3) Neil likes strippers.

Neil likes strippers (shrug). They used to say on here that dating strippers required the highest level of game. Maybe so, I don't know.

Regarding validation, PUAs paint validation in a bad light and try to remove it from their lives. But I really think that there is a validation component in most men when it comes to women, no matter how much they may deny it. Guys think hey, I'm sex worthy. Or they think if I can score this HB9 that puts me on a high level. The quality of women I can get says something about me. Or if guys will see me with multiple HB8s on my arm, they will be envious or admire me - they will have to give me props.

They used to say here that you were shaming if you suggested that a guy was seeking validation from women. But no matter what the primary motivation is (maybe it's just experiencing pleasure with an attractive woman), I think there is almost always a validation component in there somewhere, at least a small part.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yeah, I mean I have no interest in strippers, the idea disgusts me. But you learn three things on this forum:
1) You should hit the gym and self improve
2) Don't be needy, and
3) Neil likes strippers.

Neil likes strippers (shrug). They used to say on here that dating strippers required the highest level of game. Maybe so, I don't know.

Regarding validation, PUAs paint validation in a bad light and try to remove it from their lives. But I really think that there is a validation component in most men when it comes to women, no matter how much they may deny it. Guys think hey, I'm sex worthy. Or they think if I can score this HB9 that puts me on a high level. The quality of women I can get says something about me. Or if guys will see me with multiple HB8s on my arm, they will be envious or admire me - they will have to give me props.

They used to say here that you were shaming if you suggested that a guy was seeking validation from women. But no matter what the primary motivation is (maybe it's just experiencing pleasure with an attractive woman), I think there is almost always a validation component in there somewhere, at least a small part.
Yeah. Men don't just have sex because it feels good. They have sex because it feels good to know that a (hopefully attractive woman) wants to have sex with them.

The validation thing is always there, whether you keep it yourself or brag to a buddy after a score.

Reactions: Von

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. Men don't just have sex because it feels good. They have sex because it feels good to know that a (hopefully attractive woman) wants to have sex with them.

The validation thing is always there, whether you keep it yourself or brag to a buddy after a score.
Reproduction being the highest of validation

The more validation we get, the more female want it

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know what the fuss is about, chicks like her with a pancake a$$ are a dime a dozen in my city. if you guys think that's a 9
I'm truly questioning the types of girls you pull

of course for big neil this is a a big deal
Been thinking this for months. They have no boobs or butts and their faces are no doubt attractive, but nothing 2 special..

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Been thinking this for months. They have no boobs or butts and their faces are no doubt attractive, but nothing 2 special..
if you guys think that's a 9 I'm truly questioning the types of girls you pull of course for big neil this is a a big deal
There is an easy solution.

Show SS photos of hotter women who you "pulled" (your penis while fantasizing about). With bigger boobs and butts as you prefer. I'll pay $2 to have the photos rated. Then you can prove you have hotter women. 3 members provided photos rated 100 in Attractive, so it's possible.

Of course, this likely proves you are a couple of jackasses blowing smoke up your own butts, because you don't have women rated 100 and never will.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You pull the "show me hotter" every time someone thinks differently to you. Do you ask your friends which films they directed when they don't like a movie they saw?

You'll chase the validation of complete strangers on websites that could be frequented by god knows who, but where are their qualifications?

You dismiss any opinions that don't support your narrative, but if you cherry pick opinions, why listen to any at all?

I'll offer one opinion here: take photos that are more complimentary to the girls proportions. Some of them come off looking like they have tree trunk legs which may or may not be the case in real life.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show SS photos of hotter women who you "pulled" (your penis while fantasizing about). With bigger boobs and butts as you prefer. I'll pay $2 to have the photos rated. Then you can prove you have hotter women. 3 members provided photos rated 100 in Attractive, so it's possible.
If that website rates the photos but not the women, how can you use it to decide how hot the women are?
And if the website rates the photos but not the women, why does it have the "Smart" and "Trustworthy" categories? How can a photo be trustworthy?

Anyway, I think the girl's proportions are fine.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's actually the reason I feel she's a 7 or at most 8. She's attractive and has a nice body but no boobs or butt that would give her that extra wow factor that I believe a 9 needs. Either that or Neil is taking photos at unflattering angles and without the clothes to accentuate her beauty. Personally I find his ex more appealing but even those photos weren't taken properly the angles and poses he took of her in that skirt weren't good.

Neil stop arguing about whether we have banged hotter women or not, that's irrelevant. Stop showing photo ratings that's lame as hell. Post one or two pics (optional) and give your field report we don't need to know her "smart" and "trustworthy" factor, it's ridiculous rating that from a photo. All it means is that particular photo is framed in such a way that it gives specific notions of character but doesn't reflect reality. Had these women taken trashy photos their smart and trustworthy ratings would go down not because of their actual character but how a still image is portrayed.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
If that website rates the photos but not the women, how can you use it to decide how hot the women are.
Because the hottest women will have multiple photos that score 98+.

You can't say "A girl who rated 98 is not that hot but I don't have any hotter examples".

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on Neil, strippers rated high for "Trustworthy" and "Smart"? Hehe

BigNeil said:
I'll bite: Rate the following three photos:

http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/p17hyqlzptgtccgw_zpsmazwpdby.jpg.html?o=2

http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/p2rljfzrwl4is0cw_zps0lnhzkld.jpg.html?o=2

http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/p2d9y5qe21hog4so_zpshfrxptun.jpg.html?o=0

Let me know how I did this month ;)

Glassguy

Reaction score
@guru1000 The first and 3rd chicks are smoking hot. Definitely my type of look.

The first chick is very well proportioned and just has a good look to her. Nice body and not a flat butt and actually has a nice chest.

Well done.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I really don't understand the energy it takes to even care whether or not Neil is validation seeking and then writing hundreds of words to call him out for it. This is like a men's locker room. There is going to be bragging. It's human nature. Is anyone enlightened on this forum? I don't think so.

Remember guys, small minds talk about other people, big minds talk about ideas.

If you are going to call out one guy, then you are going to have to call out every guy (by principle), and then all of a sudden you become a validation police of some sort, which in itself is validation seeking because you secretly want people to validate your belief that validation seeking is wrong.

To me, the original post looks like nothing more than a field report with pictures so I don't know what the big fuss is all about.
Going to go off on a tangent...

I suppose this is where I struggle the most... and I have always done this, lack of empathy and understanding of others weaknesses. For example... I know a guy whose wife died suddenly 5 years ago. After a year, I told him to get over it. I kept trying to help him, but eventually realized, he can only help himself. I couldn't say or do anything that could help him.

Me, on the other hand, am fairly open to everyone's opinion and always willing to ponder what other's have to say. I am much more open-minded and accepting. I took a couple philosophy courses in college and the one common theme was the belief that "that's your opinion" is the biggest flaw in the human psyche. Unfortunately, our society isn't really catered towards having a more open mind. I have seen it here numerous times...

And while I would love to help, give insight, or share meaningful discussion, I have to accept that some are just not open enough to accept it...

and that is hard for me to accept...

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First and last are very hot, good stuff guru

First one is my type of 8/9 very good body and attractive face.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BN, after you rate them, don't post their pictures, just their scores

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I knew somthing was up tbe moment i saw the headless shirless pic. thats all it took. After that i didnt give a fvk
Let's see whether penispuller will show us his/her body and/or women.

@guru1000, you already posted their pictures (as you join the 1500 like club!). Anyhow I doubt anyone will be mad that I posted this. Nice job! Now consider my last girl scored 97/98/99 and people are trying to say she's not that hot. This site gets it right (no photo of me ever scored above 69).

Last edited:

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2nd one right up my street. That's number 2 in your album but the first one you posted

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I dont NEED to and it would embarrass you. Im better then your standard.

Hey Neil. Im courious? How come your not in the photos with the girls? And could you get us some video of you guys hanging out?
Want to bet $1000 I am in some of her highest rated photos? But wait, you are saying she isn't that hot, and I paid her, but you don't even think I was with her?

You're curious about and better than standard of using proper grammar? You'd embarrass me? And guru1000?

You have a higher standard than 99 rated women? You wish. You're a drunk, black girl.