Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bigneil's New Model

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Come on my man. She is a stripper. You and your game should be better than this by now.
Oh and your game is better? Really tired of the "she's a stripper" excuse you guys have used for YEARS, as I have had FOUR relationships of 6+ months with no regrets.

1) 10/2011 - 4/2014 (2.5 years)
2) 5/2014 - 11/2015 (1.5 years)
3) 12/2015 - 5/2015 (.5 years)
4) 9/2016 - 6/2017 (.75 years)
----------------------------------------
4 girls (ages 19, 21, 20, 20), 5.25 years experience, 0 diseases, 0 needles, 0 druggies, 0 pregnancies, 0 robberies, 0 pimps.

I'll photograph non-strippers too. I just haven't seen any this hot.

Glassguy

Reaction score
My game is real. It's way better. Yours is smoke and mirrors.

Glassguy

Reaction score
And I don't think you "date" these women at all. I think you call photo shoots "dates". I bet it would be shocking to hear their side of the story.

Stop being such a shallow, oneitis, validation seeker. You remind me of a social media attention wh0re.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Oh and your game is better? Really tired of the "she's a stripper" excuse you guys have used for YEARS, as I have had FOUR relationships of 6+ months with no regrets.

1) 10/2011 - 4/2014 (2.5 years)
2) 5/2014 - 11/2015 (1.5 years)
3) 12/2015 - 5/2015 (.5 years)
4) 9/2016 - 6/2017 (.75 years)
----------------------------------------
4 girls (ages 19, 21, 20, 20), 5.25 years experience, 0 diseases, 0 needles, 0 druggies, 0 pregnancies, 0 robberies, 0 pimps.

I'll photograph non-strippers too. I just haven't seen any this hot.
I like what the poster said the other day.....about how he has been gone from SS for years but sees that you are still seeking validation for wh0re strippers that you claim to be models and how you seek.other people's validation. It's a joke dude. All of it.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, you KNOW a guy hasn't had sex in a LONG time when he calls gorgeous young women derogatory names. Try calling her that in front of me and see what happens.
And I don't think you "date" these women at all. I think you call photo shoots "dates".
A date is a time on the calendar when a girl agrees to show up, but I don't care what random men call the events I catalogue - as they have no such events.

I'll bet I work less hours to pay for one of my photo shoots than you do to buy a girl dinner.

Anyhow, if you can't see from these videos that this girl (whose number I got 4 days prior) is interested, I question whether you've ever seen a girl who was interested. At least my video can be educational for some of you men - this is what a girl who is attracted looks like.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Wow, you KNOW a guy hasn't had sex in a LONG time when he calls gorgeous young women derogatory names. Try calling her that in front of me and see what happens.

And I don't care what random men call the events I catalogue - as they have no such events.

I'll bet I work less hours to pay for one of my photo shoots than you do to buy a girl dinner.

Anyhow, if you can't see these videos that this girl is interested, I question whether you've ever seen a girl who was interested.
I just did. Do something about it. You'd have a heart attack within 15 seconds of trying to fight me. You're just a MOUTH. All bark. No bite.

Glassguy

Reaction score

A date is a time on the calendar when a girl agrees to show up, but I don't care what random men call the events I catalogue - as they have no such events.

Anyhow, if you can't see from these videos that this girl (whose number I got 4 days prior) is interested, I question whether you've ever seen a girl who was interested. At least my video can be educational for some of you men - this is what a girl who is attracted looks like.

I have hot women that I do business with that I meet with all the time. They are hardly "dates", rather business meetings. I am beginning to think that your brain and rationalization is so warped that you really think they are dates.

Like I said, I bet their story would he different and they wouldn't think they were dates at all.

I'd like to hear what they tell their stripper friends about you. I bet there would be no mention of "dates" and "interest in Neil".

You're a sucker. That's all you are. That's why you have pics of women but are never with them. It's because you're not really WITH them.

Reactions: Von

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, she's a middle of the road 7. Gets back to what I was saying about not worrying about 9s and 9+s because most guys don't interact with them.

If it floats Neil's boat then fine. She's nowhere near a 9; however.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
You said you would be "shocked to hear their side of the story". One of them is stalking me worse than you. I haven't seen her since January so it's not a business deal for her.

Ok now we know Glassguy is female. ONLY women act this way, calling other women derogatory names and incessantly stalking men.

Glassguy, I'm going to have to ask you to stop stalking me. Go back to stalking whatever women who you say must have BPD (as you prove why they left you).

Glassguy

Reaction score
Lol. It's called alerts to responding to this thread you Twit.

Don't worry. Now I know why so many people have blocked you on here. I'm going to join that crowd because your fantasy land fairy tales aren't worth bathroom reading material.

Adios Twit.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Meh, she's a middle of the road 7. Gets back to what I was saying about not worrying about 9s and 9+s because most guys don't interact with them.

If it floats Neil's boat then fine. She's nowhere near a 9; however.
Well YOU definitely don't interact with 9's. If this is "Meh", show us a photo that rates higher than 98. Oh wait, I already covered that by having the photos rated. I'm holding the ace guys.

Thanks for reminding everyone why use a photo service (that put her in the top 1%), because there are countless jackholes who don't understand that a woman's rating is based a consensus, not their personal opinion.

It's like you never heard the old saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's cute and I would say a solid 8.

I don't think anyone is questioning your ability to get these women as it seems you have your game and it works. And that's good for you.

The real issue is that you seek validation here. If you know she's hot and you know she's highly interested, then why the need to flaunt it on the website? One of the biggest take homes I have gotten from this place is the importance of being humble. A strong man seeks nobody's approval, not from other men and certainly not other women... It just reeks of insecurity, which means you need to work on internal game more

Another thing to consider, if complete strangers can recognize that, how do you think these women who spend much more time with you feel?

Dr. Reed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. It's called alerts to responding to this thread you Twit.

Don't worry. Now I know why so many people have blocked you on here. I'm going to join that crowd because your fantasy land fairy tales aren't worth bathroom reading material.

Adios Twit.
I just did. Do something about it. You'd have a heart attack within 15 seconds of trying to fight me. You're just a MOUTH. All bark. No bite.
Glass: You are trying to help someone who does not want to be helped. It is classic cognitive dissonance.

According to Eliot Aronson: "Basically, cognitive dissonance is a state of tension that occurs whenever an individual simultaneously holds two cognitions (ideas, attitudes, beliefs, opinions) that are psychologically inconsistent. Stated differently, two cognitions are dissonant if, when considered alone, the opposite of one follows from the other. Because the occurrence of cognitive dissonance is unpleasant, people are motivated to reduce it..."

I beat my wife. I am a good rational man, therefore beating my wife is OK.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
society is shallow, deal with it.
The material depth of society is not for discussion. Neil's attention and validation seeking is the primary consideration. Do try to keep up.

And as far as societal norms are concerned, there are, for example, a lot of very privileged people in the world who have done pretty much sweet fck all to deserve that privilege; the take home message being, just because something is commonplace, doesn't necessarily make it right.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to do formal photography so I need formal feedback. I'm simply applying a consistent standard to rate these photos (now that many of you seen several girls I photographed, I can rely on SS feedback also). When I ask models to pose, I show them other ratings so they know they are being officially scored. The hotter ones are up for the challenge. Some women can't stand the idea. Remember, it's rating the photo, not the person.
Okay first let me say.... "nice", very attractive chick. Keep up the good work.

On photography. You need better lighting. Too much foreground light. You need better back lighting reflectors.

She is wearing the wrong clothing for her body type for pictures, she would look better is a dress, unless she has problem calves, but you can usually fix that with heals. She has a nice @ss, but not for white pants. She has small breasts and the black top make her look smaller. The best posed picture was the one on the bike... but it was the also the one with the worst lighting.