Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

big Neil banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
i think he took pic from google search and said its him.

we said he looks like he doesnt do gym cause thats how pic looked and he started calling us names

at least thats what was recently from him

logicallefty

Reaction score
Personal attacks and a racial comments that were below the belt. The ban is only temporary

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been VERY low drama since the last few people have been banned.

It's nice to see things chill, and some real communication taking place

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He didn't take the pic from Google. That was @bigneil .

I saw his pic with his female about a month , or a few, into the relationship, he sent it to me over PM. He was telling about the whole "she broke up with him" thing. He told me that he misrepresented what actually occurred on the boards because he didn't want to get crap from you guys. He told me (assumedly) what really happened, and asked my advice.

Then proceeded to trash me in public in general. Such an upstanding guy....

That was him tho, every pic

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been VERY low drama since the last few people have been banned.

It's nice to see things chill, and some real communication taking place
I am in agreement with this.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more, the forum is a pleasure to be on at the minute!

Igetit!

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more, the forum is a pleasure to be on at the minute!
Well his ban is only temporary,so enjoy the "peace" while it lasts.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I personally happen to like BigNeil. He is a little brash at times but he has a unique style that adds value to the form. I like most of the people here, actually. But rules are rules. The only one here who can never be banned ever is the site admin/owner, Allen. The rest of us, even other moderators as we saw a few weeks ago, are fair game to be banned if we don't follow the rules.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally happen to like BigNeil. He is a little brash at times but he has a unique style that adds value to the form. I like most of the people here, actually. But rules are rules.
The thing I like about Bigneil, Backbreaker, Desdinova, and others is that they are very upfront about taking examples from their real lives and talking about them on the forum. I'm more of a private person though, and there is no way I would share that level of detail on the internet. But it's great that these people are more comfortable with it, it makes for interesting reading. It's not hard to see why Neil was banned though, he was getting into a lot of fights there at the end.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was he programming bot accounts to boost his number of likes?
Yes but that wasn't why he got banned. And he only did that because Building_and_Loan liked Desdinova's last dozen posts to put him back at the number 1 most liked SS member just to piss Neil off. It was hilarious. I was planning to do the same actually, but he got banned before I was able to and I figured Des would just naturally generate more likes than Neil.

I believe he stated to Atom Smasher something about 'suicide by mod'. He posted it on Neil's wall right after he got banned, but it looks like he deleted it or something.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys push the envelope so far that I consider them to be committing "suicide by mod" (deep down they want to get banned rather than quit), but not in his case.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude was delusional and probably has NPD, his women weren't that great looking, he had a personal trainer, but posted pictures and he look flabby as hell. He had good advice, but it just tailed off in to his ego

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally happen to like BigNeil. He is a little brash at times but he has a unique style that adds value to the form. I like most of the people here, actually. But rules are rules. The only one here who can never be banned ever is the site admin/owner, Allen. The rest of us, even other moderators as we saw a few weeks ago, are fair game to be banned if we don't follow the rules.
Allen is basically God. The unbannable.

Could he ban himself I wonder?

Status
Not open for further replies.