Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beta providers

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a good progression. Keep it up man!
Thanks for the support!

I'm getting a sh!tload of attention from women around me this last week. Some of them push my limits when it comes to patience and keeping myself in check. For example, when they play hard to get but totally overdo it to the point where it just kills your vibe instead of raising your interest, or when they don't surrender to my frame and try to get me to surrender to their frame, or when they show interest and then go talking to another dude to make you jaleous, stuff like that.

I've always stood my ground in those situations and remained calm on the outside, but there would be big frustration inside of me.
But now I'm able to dissolve that frustration, I just see it all as a game and keep returning to my core feeling that I am just fine whether chicks co-operate with me or not.

Basic DJ stuff, she either co-operates or you NEXT her and move on to another one. Simple theory but not so easy in practice...it would always get to me when I failed to get a girl while she initially showed high interest. No I just tell myself "Whatever... Who cares? It's her loss"

Moreover, I kinda give off that vibe from the moment I start interacting with a woman. She kinda knows upfront that this is my attitude, from the way I carry myself. This in and of itself raises their interest, it seems.

I'm literally just experiencing all of this since the last week or two, it's new territory but very interesting haha. Haven't been on a date in three months but now I've been making out with two different girls in the last ten days. So let's see if I can keep this momentum going.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just want to record this for myself and perhaps it has worth to others...

The thing that set this process in motion was my desire to have a meaningful relationship with a woman. I kinda evaluated women on that criterium and the result was that most women don't fit the criterium and therefor are low value to me. Sex/superficial interactions kinda lost their meaning to me. And since that is the only thing most women have to offer, I don't feel very outcome-dependent while interacting with them anymore either.

It's like: "What's the worst thing that could happen while I try to impress this woman before me? If I fail to impress her or fail to 'win her over', what does that mean? Well, that I won't be able to get sex or superficial pleasure from her. And since I don't really value those things (as opposed to having a meaningful connection to a woman) what do I care if I fail with her? She doesn't have anything substantial to offer anyway, so BIG DEAL!"

I guess this is what enables me to be not so outcome-dependent with women and able to return to the core feeling of "I'll be okay whether I'm succesful with this girl or not".

So it's rooted in the desire to have a meaningful connection with a woman, and the honest acceptance of that desire, instead of telling yourself that you don't need it. I do need it and I accept that, whereas I used to see that as a weakness, a desire that must be ignored because it is foolish. And while it might be true that it is a foolish desire which perhaps should be dissolved (ignoring it is not dissolving it! Burying something isn't the same as dissolving something), at this point it seems total acknowledgment of that desire was a good first step because it has set things in motion towards.......progress. What follows from here on and what should be the next steps, I don't know. I'll learn as I'm going.

That's my analysis for now, not sure if it's correct. Whatever the inner mechanics are, I feel things are going in the right direction for me, slowly...

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just want to record this for myself and perhaps it has worth to others...

The thing that set this process in motion was my desire to have a meaningful relationship with a woman. I kinda evaluated women on that criterium and the result was that most women don't fit the criterium and therefor are low value to me. Sex/superficial interactions kinda lost their meaning to me. And since that is the only thing most women have to offer, I don't feel very outcome-dependent while interacting with them anymore either.

It's like: "What's the worst thing that could happen while I try to impress this woman before me? If I fail to impress her or fail to 'win her over', what does that mean? Well, that I won't be able to get sex or superficial pleasure from her. And since I don't really value those things (as opposed to having a meaningful connection to a woman) what do I care if I fail with her? She doesn't have anything substantial to offer anyway, so BIG DEAL!"

I guess this is what enables me to be not so outcome-dependent with women and able to return to the core feeling of "I'll be okay whether I'm succesful with this girl or not".

So it's rooted in the desire to have a meaningful connection with a woman, and the honest acceptance of that desire, instead of telling yourself that you don't need it. I do need it and I accept that, whereas I used to see that as a weakness, a desire that must be ignored because it is foolish. And while it might be true that it is a foolish desire which perhaps should be dissolved, at this point it seems total acknowledgment of that desire has set things in motion towards.......progress.

That's my analysis for now, not sure if it's correct. Whatever the inner mechanics are, I feel things are going in the right direction for me, slowly...
Theres a handful of women that would like to FVCK you and dont need to be convinced or won over.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Die Hard you're so in your head it's crazy. So focused on ROI rather than what you can bring to the table and more importantly what you can bring UNCONDITIONALLY. Working on yourself and developing intrinsic value doesn't magically plop girls into your lap, it makes the act of asking them out and facilitating a good time effortless. It only seems like they plop into your lap because you feel like you've done next to nothing.

You can't kill the ego, it's impossible. It's meant to be a feedback mechanism that tells you more about yourself rather than the other person. All this resentment and talk about most girls not giving you what you want is toxic. Focus on being proactive rather than reactive. What @guru1000 described(egoless love) in the literal sense is incredibly easy to achieve because it's a shift of perspective. What can make it challenging is that every person you interact with, every tv show/movie, most music, advertisements, etc, prop up the reactive egocentric ideas that get in the way of that shift. Any company that tells you you're complete and don't need anything external are commiting consumerist/capitalist suicide. The desire for externals is so prevalent that you feel alien when practicing self validation and coming from a place of egoless love. You have to constantly practice the mindset because slipping back into ROI thinking is so easy, you don't even notice it until after the fact when you sense resentment.

I would advise focusing on the present moment, something @guru1000 preaches often. Being present rather than contemplating the future is what will allow you to engage completely, something women crave. Catch yourself when you make assumptions about someone. You are a screen on which consciousness is projected. When a fire is projected you are not burned, when a waterfall is projected you don't get wet. You don't need to identify with thoughts to use thoughts. The only person that can hurt your feelings is yourself. How you choose to interpret things, what you decide to say, and what standards you hold yourself to make all the difference. You can turn a mean woman into a loyal fwb friend willing to do almost anything for you at the drop of a hat, but that can't be your mission.

I'm in the throes of a similar metamorphosis as yourself. I can spout ideals, that's easy, but I also get lost in my head and overanalyze rather than staying present and true to myself. It seems there's an inherent intuition that I've neglected for a long time(the egoless half that @guru1000 refers to). It's extremely uncomfortable and challenging to grow this half because it feels extremely underdeveloped. Then I remember that very judgement of it is the ego again. To radiate strength through vulnerabilities seems so exposed and yet that's exactly what will bring genuine love. To look at love and connection like a scientist marveling at a formation in nature rather than making up stories and then BELIEVING those stories. When you don't come from ego it doesn't matter what the reaction is, your intuition guides you effortlessly.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw I feel paradoxes with a lot of the things I write, so I'm sure it can come off as too idealistic and flowery. I'm constantly reconciling and evolving them in my mind, but not for women, for myself, and not from a place of judgement, more for fun. I'm sure when I've made more progress away from the ego they won't seem paradoxical at all, as that's been the case in the past. I become so in the moment that they don't even come to mind. I think that's the ideal. Life is complex beyond measure, it's easy to get caught up dissecting a black hole.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the deep thoughts, EOTP :up:

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just some quick notes:

• Had a date and ended up banging her. Sex is overrated, lol.
  • Still having a good flow, getting lots of attention from women.
  • Gotta stay vigilant though... I feel like I'm slowly getting carried away, like women are a drug and I want more more more more, and the drug slowly becomes the center of my life. Gotta stay centered and not get carried away.
  • Navigating obstacles and accepting "losses" remains a challenge but I'm definitely getting better at it. For example:
I meet someone going out, build up rapport, she shows high interest, starts softening up and loosening up to me, but then she pulls back. Chasing harder makes you appear desperate and kills your "I'm the prize" vibe, makes her lose interest. No problem, patience, play the long game. You just ignore her and show her that you're enjoying yourself whether she's there or not. She notices this and will return later on, and eventually submits herself to you. Been there done that.
But if this process starts towards the end of the night, there is no time to finish it! By the time you've established enough rapport and she decides it's time for the pullback, you're basically halfway the process but it's almost time to go home lol. In the meanwhile some other dude starts chatting her up. No problem, show her you don't care, eventually the dude moves on and she returns to you coz you're the one she wanted from the beginning.... But there's no goddamn time for all this, woman!! Party is about to end!
So the hunt ends without getting the prey...
I can get a bit frustrated from this, coz I'm sure I would've gotten her if there was more time and I'm inclined to think "NOT FAIR!!!" As a man, when you're physically attracted to a girl you just wanna get it on. But women first want to be chased, want to test whether you're desperate, see what you're made of, don't want to come off as "easy" etc etc etc. I've come to terms with that haha, patience is a virtue. But at moments like these I think to myself: "Can't you see that there's no time for all this? I want you and it's obvious that you want me too...but if we have to play this mandatory game of yours, we're gonna end up with nothing coz there's simply not enough time to complete this fvcking game!"
But I guess women don't care, or even analyse this stuff like I just did...

Anyway, the point is that since my recent "shift", I still struggle with things like these but not nearly as much as I used to. I could feel frustrated throughout all of the next day. And if I experienced a succession of similar events in a row, it could send me into a state of "Fvck this game, I'm DONE!" Now I still feel frustrated, but just throughout the next morning :rofl:. Then I shrug it off and let it go, return to my center. I'm okay.
Which is a skill that needs to be mastered in general. Life comes with many disappointments and you don't always get what you want, even though you feel you SHOULD HAVE and it's NOT FAIR. Boo-fvcking-hoo, dust yourself off and try again, don't let it get you down.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When your life is in order and you are happy, tolerable women show up. Yesterday I was literally sitting on a park bench waiting for my friends to decide which bar they wanted to go to to watch the UFC fight and two of the hottest women came out of nowhere and approached me. They were both like 9's. I was surprised but not really surprised anymore. Not only did they approach me but they showered me with validation and made it very easy for me to number close them.

I work out. I take care of my responsibilities. I walk around with the belief that I don't have to do anything to impress anybody. And as a result, hot women approach me, and cool guys buy me drinks. It's your vibe and presence.

Vibe and presence is EVERYTHING. There is no game or tactic needed. Pursue your purpose and your internal state will correct itself. And your expression will be without distortion.

I have what I call a "resting abundance face." I walk around like I have everything I need. There is a subtle look of satisfaction and appreciation on my face that women pick up. This is the look that gives every woman the GREEN LIGHT to approach and seduce you.

Not to toot my own horn, but I have mastered the art of being content and getting seduced by women. It actually takes a lot of effort. But not the kind of effort you think. It's the effort to pursue my purpose in life.

When a man is about his purpose 24/7, everything solves itself. Women included. You don't have to figure it out. Forget women. Think about what your life purpose is. And do everything in your power to unite dream with day.

And then serendipity will happen
. That's right. That's what we all want. Don't lie to yourself. No guy wants to be a male seducer. We want abundance in the form of serendipity where we don't do anything but enjoy life and women throw themselves at us.

I figured out the formula. It's very simple but at the same time, very difficult because it requires all of your will.

Use all of your will to fulfill your purpose and synchronicity will happen. That is the magic of life. Effortless abundance.

Abundance was meant to be effortless. It is your life purpose that requires all of your effort.
I remember reading some posts of yours where you said you went out with a flask of vodka have about 1000 approaches under your belt. How do they play into the mindset you're describing here? On the surface it seems the exact opposite, but maybe I'm misunderstanding. Or would you say those approaches are a necessary step to simply test and fortify frame?