Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Guitar Songs for Attraction...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it a good idea to love songs to girls?
And if it is, what songs are there?

sexxyback

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are going to be a complete tool and use guitar to impress girls, at least play something that requires some skillz instead of the usual 3 chord crap.

I would suggest November Rain - all the way through including all solos.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can get her in a good mood beforehand (and own an electric guitar), play her the song "Maggot Brain". (Make sure to listen to this song anyway, wonderful solo full of emotion).

If you're horrible at singing, I wouldn't try it unless you're planning on intentionally making her laugh... ha, if you're average/okay then you can get a little bit of wording in there.
psstsh.. I can sing sexy (not "good") when I'm by myself, but I can't really focus my voice that well in public..

Yeah, so it's all at your own risk... I wouldn't let it all out through a song though. Don't be hasty.

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
These guys don't know what they're talking about. They're too afraid to swallow their masculinity to even think about playing a girl a song. Playing a song like that takes balls, and it can swoon a girl off her feet, if done right. There is a time and place for everything. Just because you play a song for a girl and it says "I love you" in it, doesn't mean you love her.. I mean.. it's just a song. I don't see what the big deal is. I don't suggest it as a way of confessing your undying love.. just be slick and cool about it. If YOU want to play it for her.. then do what you want. That's what being a man is about, making your own decisions.

sexxyback

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NFC said:
These guys don't know what they're talking about. They're too afraid to swallow their masculinity to even think about playing a girl a song. Playing a song like that takes balls, and it can swoon a girl off her feet, if done right. There is a time and place for everything. Just because you play a song for a girl and it says "I love you" in it, doesn't mean you love her.. I mean.. it's just a song. I don't see what the big deal is. I don't suggest it as a way of confessing your undying love.. just be slick and cool about it. If YOU want to play it for her.. then do what you want. That's what being a man is about, making your own decisions.

No, you don't know what you're talking about. If you want you can take this guy's advice and go play 'wonderful tonight' for this girl. Go ahead, and tell me what happens two weeks later when she tells you 'you're too nice' and starts flaking on you.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that if you can play her the guitar from Maggot-Brain by Funkadelic, she will be all yours.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Man, you guys should be busting out the Fide-Sent rap. That'll bag the 'ho

*seriously now...*

If you can play guitar really good, play some John Mayer. My old roommate had a girl over, and he'd sing and play Daughters, and My Stupid Mouth, and some Jack Johnson. This chick didn't move away, wasn't afraid....didn't think less of him. Rather, I watched this girl for two hours...simply awed by my roommate.

Case in Point, STFU if you haven't done it.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah.. you have to be concious about what youre communicating, if youv ejustmet this girl and youre dedicating her a song and she knoows it for her and its all "I LOVE YOU" then thats bad, if in the other hand you just happen to play good guitar and sing but youre not acting like an afc wuss trying to get her attention then its good

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my bestfriend did this, confessed every thing to her through a song on the beach, i was the thrid wheel, not a good idea, lol it was really pathetic.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Date Rape by Sublime

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
make your own song, with very very very corny lyrics like

you are so beautifullll and i will tell you all about how i'll love you forever, support you forever, and how we'll be together forever, etc etc

and then with a really big smile, move your eyebrows up and down very fast (both at same time)

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GaryUranga said:
its totally afc and it could hook a girl depending on how you do it IMO, if youre gonna cofess your love thru a song to her its REALLY AFC
It is not totally AFC.

You should not speak with such certainty.

I am a guitarist, and i have used my guitar and ukulele on many occasions as a tool within my game.

If you do it right, you can show some serious DHVs.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexxyback said:
If you are going to be a complete tool and use guitar to impress girls, at least play something that requires some skillz instead of the usual 3 chord crap.

I would suggest November Rain - all the way through including all solos.
OK, do NOT knock songs with 3 chords. Some of the best songs in the world have only 3 chords.

I have a little thing for emo chicks. When I play them some radio head(street spirit) or mad world or some other depressing song it gets them all horny.

But normal chicks I'll bust out "Jack and Dian" or "sweet home Alabama" or some other fun song to make them laugh. It's awesome around the campfire.

OMG this is soooooooooooooooo embarrassing but I played my gf "you're beautiful" by James blunt in my afc days. It made my her cry. Where still together. But only because I changed my ways. Now I don't even listen to love songs.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not big on playing guitar for girls but if you happen to have a guitar on you when a HB comes into the room why not show off a little?

If you got an electric guitar (or a very well made acoustic) try doing some improvised tapping like at the end of eruption by eddie van halen coz lets face it, it looks impressive, it's short, and it's a lot easier to play than it looks. And you can always stick in some random stuff using the whammy bar and no musical talent what so ever if you got one while doin some goofy grin for fun to make her smile :p.

That's what i generally do if I got a guitar handy, and if you wanna get some kino in just pass the guitar to her and tell her to strum any rythm. You can then get behind her and just shape out some simple chord sequences to fit the rythm, this will make her feel included and prolly make her laugh. Otherwise you can just say some short line like "You horny enough to pounce on me yet?" and walk out or something like that.

Improvisation is key :D

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
sexxyback said:
No, you don't know what you're talking about. If you want you can take this guy's advice and go play 'wonderful tonight' for this girl. Go ahead, and tell me what happens two weeks later when she tells you 'you're too nice' and starts flaking on you.
Have you ever played/wrote a song for a girl? Are you speaking from experience? I didn't think so. So stfu. I AM speaking from experience, it can do a lot for your game if done correctly.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can play a really well done love song at the right time, then it probably wiill have some positive effects.
Man, if I could sing... I would write the hell out of them.

lol... if you can play maggot brain you're already a master guitar player.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Grand Wizzard Alamar said:
If you can play a really well done love song at the right time, then it probably wiill have some positive effects.
Man, if I could sing... I would write the hell out of them.

lol... if you can play maggot brain you're already a master guitar player.
Not really. Just pentatonic wanking for the most part.

sexxyback

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NFC said:
Have you ever played/wrote a song for a girl? Are you speaking from experience? I didn't think so. So stfu. I AM speaking from experience, it can do a lot for your game if done correctly.
Yes. So you stfu. It is the most supplicating afc behavior of them all. Do you buy them flowers, too?

Status
Not open for further replies.