Best Friend trying to take your GF.

Vulture

Banned
Reaction score
I've been in a LTR with this girl for about 8 months. It's been a LDR for about 1 month. So, one of my good good friends somehow has her number. He talked to her from time to time, I let him. It's not like I'm insecure about it. So anyway, he becomes angry because I let him speak to her (talk about insecurity) and then he says: "I'm going to try to take your girl away from you". I still incouraged him and told him good luck at this point. But what really bothers me is that he would say something like this let alone think it. What a friend huh?

Reaction score
I personally wonder: Maybe hes angry that you let him speak to her that hes just saying **** just to get you rowled up??

Ya ever had a friend with a different set of morals as you? Lets say that Im a total pimpdaddy that get around all the time but my friend attests that idea. He would consider you more like a *****. Plus he may stick to that idea to the point where he feels should be feel the same way he does. Yes....Everybody should that ***** as much as he does. Now since physical violence is not the culturaly accepted way of dealing with "problems" the next option is to push their beliefs through preaching, griping, mocking, or starting some ****.

On a final note: If your bud is kinda like what I described....I dont care if hes just tryin to press his beliefs, Id just want to tell him to **** off. Like I said I dont know him. Whatever

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bros before hoes. He should of thought of your friendship before he went to try to get this girl. I suggest you stop being friends with him. How can you trust him? He tried to take your girl imagine what he would try to take from you if he had the chance.

LittleBigOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was also in a situation like that with a former GF. My 'friend' was visiting my GF n the store where she used to work and asked things about my relation with her etc. And all the time he saw her he was trying to get her attention. He was just jealous because he didn't had a GF and i did. I never see him again, i hope you see that lad who is chasing your GF never again either. Kick him out of your life.

DW
Netherlands, the

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The real question is this: Did you post this because you are afraid that your fake buddy can steal your girl from you?

He's challenging you...are you going to let him win?

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vulture
I've been in a LTR with this girl for about 8 months. It's been a LDR for about 1 month. So, one of my good good friends somehow has her number. He talked to her from time to time, I let him. It's not like I'm insecure about it. So anyway, he becomes angry because I let him speak to her (talk about insecurity) and then he says: "I'm going to try to take your girl away from you". I still incouraged him and told him good luck at this point. But what really bothers me is that he would say something like this let alone think it. What a friend huh?
Doesn't sound like your choice of "best" friends is the greatest. Ignore the guy and move on with your life. Remain confident and don't start being AFC about it to your gf. If she's going to cheat, there's really nothing you can do.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
That is actually a good test to see if she is wifey material.

Wifey Material - will be faithful to you no matter what.
Yeah, that's a pretty good test for her.

Your buddy already failed the test. Bros before hoes - no exceptions.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Why was he calling your GF??? I've never understood the need to have my GF and friends become buddies.

Vulture

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
Why was he calling your GF??? I've never understood the need to have my GF and friends become buddies.
If I had to take a guess, it's because he wanted to make me angry or insecure so he could have power over me. Plus, I think he was jealous because she is so much better then his gf. :crackup:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
How did he get her number???

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
That is actually a good test to see if she is wifey material.

Huh? So because he may have better game than his friend in the eyes of his b!tch, she automatically gets promoted to Wife? Wow.

Wifey Material - will be faithful to you no matter what.

Jeeeeezus, give us a break.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bros before hoes.

so your saying shes a ho?

can't argue with that
:down:

alright we'll give your a break tits.

what he's trying to say is that if she is faithful then she has a good trait which he looks for in a wife.

Made perfect sence to me.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by whyshy

alright we'll give your a break tits.

what he's trying to say is that if she is faithful then she has a good trait which he looks for in a wife.
So if she doesnt cheat with the other bonehead thats a green flag thats shes marriage material?

You guys really are desperate.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes perfect sence to me, lets hear your point of you, seriously. I respect you and i would like to see your point of view.