Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being single

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s a reason women are loosing it and damaging their minds seeker. Once they are too far gone it’s readily apparent.
The Atom Smasher post read a bit woo and metaphorical but he’s right about absorbing the man physically and mentally. So this is the reason for my thread i think. i have realized something isn’t right and i need a break from it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These men aren’t shaming. They are operating on their biology + desires. This is a men’s forum and they are only speaking on a lot of things that we are subject to based on OUR biology and masculinity.
I agree with your statement entirely. Which makes it kind of funny that refraining from slvt shaming, making a girl feel that she is not being judged, is a long held PUA technique to get a woman to sleep with them. But guys won't truly value such women, not beyond a sexual experience.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I'm confused, you said u r spinning plates?

That's the normal frame of a dominant man.
I was for about a year now. It’s gotten out of control and I don’t feel great about it. Hence all the threads. I think I just need to step back and reevaluate.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people allow themselves to be led by societal or religious 'norms'. This makes social sense as peole long to fit in to the social group that they exist around.

The idea of something being 'deviant' is rooted in societal, religious or personal definition. One person's definition of deviant may not be another person's definition of deviant. Just because there is a disagreement in definition, I don't believe that gives anyon a right to judge via their standards. That's wholly self centered.
This is the 'enlightened' scientific/ sociological view from nowhere. Fact is though we can not get outside of our skins. Reason itself, if we use it, presupposes notions of normativity such as goodness, truth, beauty, unity etc. To say everything is relative is futile as it undermines its own assertion that its true. This critical understanding of reason is largely lacking today. I'd recommend a reading of the Socratic dialogues... followed on by Kant. :)

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing i am noticing about dating and sleeping with multiple as a female is that it’s making me an emotional train wreck. and i usually well balanced and can manage some logic. it’s definitely harder to maintain with a rotation of men. i am not sure why. i am used to having one rock stable man.
OK, this should be a flashing neon sign to you. Ignore it at your peril. Your emotions are your inner core and life... despite what superficial reason [ego justification] has to say on the matter.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This is the 'enlightened' scientific/ sociological view from nowhere. Fact is though we can not get outside of our skins. Reason itself, if we use it, presupposes notions of normativity such as goodness, truth, beauty, unity etc. To say everything is relative is futile as it undermines its own assertion that its true. This critical understanding of reason is largely lacking today. I'd recommend a reading of the Socratic dialogues... followed on by Kant. :)
If we were to compare different civilizations, oftentimes one would be agast at the other.

Take past cannibalism in papua new guinea for example.

For us, it's barbarism but for them it's a way of life.

But there are universal truths, such as a high mileage women, which were already spelt out by some members.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we were to compare different civilizations, oftentimes one would be agast at the other.

Take past cannibalism in papua new guinea for example.

For us, it's barbarism but for them it's a way of life.

But there are universal truths, such as a high mileage women, which were already spelt out by some members.
It's the difference between civilization and barbarism. We'd soon revert to barbarism if we didn't keep up the standards. Fascist Europe in the 30s was a reversion to barbarism.