Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being single

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Absolutely hard to look at, for me. But, as I said, I realized long ago that I was parroting what society wanted me to parrot, and that's not me leading, that's me following.

I agree with you, don't let society's rules, religion, or any individual, or group, make you feel shame for you behavior. If YOU are happy, and not hurting anyone, it's no one's business and no one should be judging or shaming.
These men aren’t shaming. They are operating on their biology + desires. This is a men’s forum and they are only speaking on a lot of things that we are subject to based on OUR biology and masculinity.

This doesn’t mean that we won’t have sex with a woman with 50+ partners. But we have no use for them beyond sexual gratification. From our viewpoints, this is a woman with no self respect. This is hard coded in men. You can’t circumvent biology. Just like you have no control over who you feel attraction for...we have no control over this.

There are plenty of feminized men who will side with you in this world because they are girls inside and care more about what’s thought about them.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These men aren’t shaming. They are operating on their biology + desires. This is a men’s forum and they are only speaking on a lot of things that we are subject to based on OUR biology and masculinity.

This doesn’t mean that we won’t have sex with a woman with 50+ partners. But we have no use for them beyond sexual gratification. From our viewpoints, this is a woman with no self respect. This is hard coded in men. You can’t circumvent biology. Just like you have no control over who you feel attraction for...we have no control over this.

There are plenty of feminized men who will side with you in this world because they are girls inside and care more about what’s thought about them.
What are you taking about?
You eneed to slow down and re read what I said. I specifically said Not to judge or shame. I specifically said don't let society or religion shape your belief about what is normal. That we shouldn't judge people by our own personal belief system.

How the fvck did you actually miss all of that?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
If my previous post is not true...why do women hold their number very secret?
If they are so proud and so modern, why would they even think about keeping their number a secret?

The reason they hold it a secret is because they know men see a high count woman as very low value.
This is why for many men the actual truths about women are hidden from them by the social strata.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
What are you taking about?
You eneed to slow down and re read what I said. I specifically said Not to judge or shame. I specifically said don't let society or religion shape your belief about what is normal.

How the fvck did you actually miss that?
I didn’t. This is a forum and many people read this stuff. Who said I missed anything? Maybe I was adding to it?
I judge everyone I associate with. Every thing I do. Every task or mission is evaluated and judged. Especially who I have to work with.

This is called analytical.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t. This is a forum and many people read this stuff. Who said I missed anything? Maybe I was adding to it?
I judge everyone I associate with. Every thing I do. Every task or mission is evaluated and judged. Especially who I have to work with.

This is called analytical.
Apologies. I'm used to being attacked here for trying to shame men, when I'm never trying to.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they are so proud and so modern, why would they even think about keeping their number a secret?

The reason they hold it a secret is because they know men see a high count woman as very low value.
This is why for many men the actual truths about women are hidden from them by the social strata.
Society has conditioned women to believe that a large partner count is shameful. What you guys do that here, with your derogatory label of 'riding the c0ck carousel', is equivalent.

So far I don't see a win for a woman with a large partner count to be honest. What I see is slut shaming.

If the desire is for people to be honest and vulnerable, there has to be a safe space created for them to do that in.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Society has conditioned women to believe that a large partner count is shameful. What you guys do that here, with your derogatory label of 'riding the c0ck carousel'

So far I don't see a win for a woman with a large partner count to be honest. I do see several instances of slut shaming though
This lowers a woman’s value to us. Some of us are experienced and we see a lot of things. @Atom Smasher is right. Your entire appearance changes. Your disposition. Your persona becomes degraded. Your fertility is a powerful attractant to men. It is severely reduced AS it shows up in your “beingness”.
Not fertility as it pertains to the ability to have children as a biological science. But we don’t want you to have OUR children.

This is not a conscious thought process. We just “know”. It even shows up in your ability to be there during a communication cycle. Your mind is continually judging the man or men. It is a ruthless form of judgement to a man still plugged into society.

Women deserve nothing that they don’t earn with hard work and sweat.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SOW and sazc....Skipped to page 4 from page 1 so forgive me if I missed the answer to my question...

Do you feel you would give up your power if you were to settle with one man? Does your current situation as "single" make you feel like you are more in control of your life and emotions?

I think that is why many men eschew relationships of any depth

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This lowers a woman’s value to us. Some of us are experienced and we see a lot of things. @Atom Smasher is right. Your entire appearance changes. Your disposition. Your persona becomes degraded. Your fertility is a powerful attractant to men. It is severely reduced AS it shows up in your “beingness”.
Not fertility as it pertains to the ability to have children as a biological science. But we don’t want you to have OUR children.

This is not a conscious thought process. We just “know”. It even shows up in your ability to be there during a communication cycle. Your mind is continually judging the man or men. It is a ruthless form of judgement to a man still plugged into society.

Women deserve nothing that they don’t earn with hard work and sweat.
They can only ever get passive men.

Men who will bend their natural tendencies and mold to women.

Which is why the women then mold themselves into a more masculine frame to counter those men feminine energies.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Society has conditioned women to believe that a large partner count is shameful. What you guys do that here, with your derogatory label of 'riding the c0ck carousel', is equivalent.

So far I don't see a win for a woman with a large partner count to be honest. What I see is slut shaming.
I thought about this some and decided, for everyone involved, how inaccurate this is. I can see why you think it’s socially induced.

No fault divorce and the legal system eliminated consequences for a woman’s tramp behavior.

WOMEN use slut shaming to disqualify other women so men will bypass them. Why does a woman think that would work?

This of course is for the cuckasourases. Masculine men will do her ( the proclaimed slut) if she gives him the signals.

Men, as a rule do not do slut shaming. We just bypass them. Thus eliminating her. Women do it in front of men because it works with cuckables.

The root of this is that women are very socially astute and know slut shaming works. Women keep it alive. An average man will be blind to woman’s world of dirty sex. Because he finds her attractive, he rationalizes it in his head that he is special to her and that he is one of the few. After all, they are brainwashed to think that there are angles out there and sluts are the ones on the street corner.
That a woman is virtuous. She has protected her little cooter.

What you commented IS inaccurate. Men don’t want to, as a rule, cuck up with a tramp. And women know this instinctively. But then that only applies to the cuckables. So I all remains hidden and cloaked.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on desiring to be, and staying, single? Is it unhealthy? I am struggling with this recently forcing myself to date. And also struggling with keeping these relationships at a certain level as i guess it’s human nature to want more and deeper relationships. But it’s not what I want and i end up pushing my relationships away. For the record i am dating 4 guys, two have been for a about a year, one for 2 years on and off (and i keep pushing him away) and one a few months. Others have also come and gone.

Thanks for any opinions or insights.
wtf another femoid on forum?

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because the man is the giver, the woman, the receiver. The man leaves his sexual essence with the woman, who absorbs it. The man walks away have left an intimate part of himself with her, and she carries and absorbs him. Or them, in a case like this.

This is why I consider the the thought of sleeping with a woman who has multiple partners absolutely repulsive. I can't understand how men can do this.

As much as most women and many feminized men want to think of everything being "equal" (for example, the idea of women "spinning plates"), nothing really is. Especially when it comes to sex.

Ladies, you will not FEEL good about what I'm about to say, but your emotion about it has no bearing upon observable truth: Having multiple sexual partners destroys you little by little (as women) as there are physical, emotional and most importantly, spiritual transfers that go on, and with each new partner a little more of you gets corrupted. It even shows on your face and on your body, although you re not aware of it. I can look at a woman's face and determine with very high accuracy how much mileage she has on her.

"Nonsense, Atom Smasher! This is the most absurd thing I've ever heard!" Of course you are going to say that. The stakes are too high; You are too invested. You must feel the emotion of being incensed in order to maintain integration with who you imagine yourself to be.

But you can take what I have said to the bank. Male DNA coming from many different sources is extremely damaging to a woman. When the wall hits, it shows in her jawline, mouth shape, forehead, and the general way she carries herself, and even the way she thinks. Multiple partners pave a golden road to emotional confusion and self-doubt for women.

I believe that apart form the obvious physical traces left by another man, most men who understand human nature and physiology are completely disgusted by the thought of multiple men tapping a woman he's involved with.
Agreed. I was doing it for the sexual variation and to learn techniques. I can and have been satisfied by one man. But i agree with your novel.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
None of the men you're currently spinning are naturally dominant.

Even the one that's spinning multiple women.

Of that I'm sure, as certain as I know that the sun will set at dusk and rise once again at dawn.

You're been spinning inherently passive men.
Oh one is. And he insists i do not date or have sex with anyone but him. While he has 2 other GFs. And i obeyed. lol.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Great! Because as this thread states and i have in my other posts, i am also not looking for more. i am enjoying the relationships as-is, the sex and non commitment. i can’t imagine having this lifestyle for much longer. i am exhausted mentally and physically at this point. i have learned a ton though, had fun and stayed STI free so far. No dates this weekend!

i have self respect for the most part. i get insecure and need validation at times too. but another hard thing is that i like sexual objectification. it’s a kink of mine as long as my partner appreciates that gift.

Also, thinks to everyone who contributed to this thread, it’s been really interesting and stuff to ponder.

Last edited:

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

10!

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s ok. At least more honest. She’s probably spankable too.
over the knee, keep your clothes on can use hand and wooden spoon. so intimate. are you local? :)

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing i am noticing about dating and sleeping with multiple as a female is that it’s making me an emotional train wreck. and i usually well balanced and can manage some logic. it’s definitely harder to maintain with a rotation of men. i am not sure why. i am used to having one rock stable man.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Another thing i am noticing about dating and sleeping with multiple as a female is that it’s making me an emotional train wreck. and i usually well balanced and can manage some logic. it’s definitely harder to maintain with a rotation of men. i am not sure why. i am used to having one rock stable man.
There’s a reason women are loosing it and damaging their minds seeker. Once they are too far gone it’s readily apparent.