Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being single

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I am satisfied with no dudes. That’s the thing. i most times would rather do things on my own. I don’t need a relationship and i was wondering if that is healthy. But i take Guru’s advice and just live my story!

Going to run now and sail! i appreciate your replies!!
The only thing here is you didn’t tell all. I read through all the posts. I think you know what I’m talking about. There’s a whole lot more to the story.

People have dilemmas when they are not doing and being who they really are.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. You are having sex with 4 different guys? Do they know?

I couldn't have sex with girl who was having sex with 3 other guys, even if she was a movie star.
They all know yes. Only one is regular. One is maybe 2 times a month. The other two are less often and sporadic. One reason i tell any potential partner (plate, BF, whatever the label is) is so that they understand i am not looking for monogamy or marriage. A non exclusive, part time LTR is all i want. So telling them i am seeing and sleeping with others i thought would make them keep their distance.

And to whoever said it was akin to “spinning plates” that’s what i thought i was doing too. But i have been told it’s not the same. So i don’t label it as that. But it seems similar to me. I am doing it for my own reasons.

Last edited:

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing here is you didn’t tell all. I read through all the posts. I think you know what I’m talking about. There’s a whole lot more to the story.

People have dilemmas when they are not doing and being who they really are.
Tell all in this thread? If you told me, i would probably know yes. :) As far as relationships, dating, spinning plates, I *dont know who i am!

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. You are having sex with 4 different guys? Do they know?

I couldn't have sex with girl who was having sex with 3 other guys, even if she was a movie star.
Can i ask why you couldn’t or wouldn’t or why it would bother you? Is it physical that you’re concerned with STIs or germs? Or psychological in that you would feel not special or insecure?

I have both issues to a certain degree with one of my partners that has 2-5 (i really don’t know how many). I get grossed out when i think about him being with others, even one. Unfortunately the sex is the best i have had and i attribute that to his varied and plentiful sex life. So it’s a double edged sword. This guy gets tested every 6 months and i request paperwork. still it’s all a risk. I haven’t had many sex partners in my life but sleeping with someone who has is just as risky.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. So who or what life are you living that’s not yours?
Not sure what you mean. I am trying out different relationships dynamics, seeing which, if any, work for me.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean. I am trying out different relationships dynamics, seeing which, if any, work for me.
This truth should say something to fully liberated masculine men.
A masculine man’s frame defines a relationship. It doesn’t mean you don’t have preferences of course. This is not a slight to you in any way.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
They all know yes. Only one is regular. One is maybe 2 times a month. The other two are less often and sporadic. One reason i tell any potential partner (plate, BF, whatever the label is) is so that they understand i am not looking for monogamy or marriage. A non exclusive, part time LTR is all i want. So telling them i am seeing and sleeping with others i thought would make them keep their distance.

And to whoever said it was akin to “spinning plates” that’s what i thought i was doing too. But i have been told it’s not the same. So i don’t label it as that. But it seems similar to me. I am doing it for my own reasons.
I am going to take a stab. In this day and age where ladies are incredibly more promiscuous then men; and there's nothing wrong with that. However, there is a greater chance of acquiring an STI or STD. Plus, I know many of ladies that I met didn't even require a condom. Actually, I had to insist. For 30 - a hour or so of sex, at least to me, it's not worth the risk of catching either or. Ladies, in general, have a greater risk in catching something more than men. Reason being, how many ladies give BJs with a condom?

With greater freedom, a greater risk of one's own responsibility is necessary. However, most young ladies do not use discretion until it's too late. These two videos are a good watch for anyone to learn more.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SeekerOfTheWay I can't sleep with more than one dude at a time either. Idk what it is but there's something so "blech" about that too me.

No judgment here that you can, just mentioning

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@SeekerOfTheWay I can't sleep with more than one dude at a time either. Idk what it is but there's something so "blech" about that too me.

No judgment here that you can, just mentioning
Mentally it does skeeve me out, and i have a no same-day rule because of that. If i wasn’t such a germaphobe I would have more sex with different partners because I find the variety interesting. But as far as sex with my LTRs, i am as careful as i can be. I assume i have had way less sexual partners than most on this forum. Like, I can count on two hands. lol. I do enjoy new partners for the varieties and experiences. I think the only difference is timing, right. Assuming we have had the same amount of sexual partners, i am just having mine all at once and you spaced them out over years. lol

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the risk of being contrary... This is different from spinning plates exactly how?
Because the man is the giver, the woman, the receiver. The man leaves his sexual essence with the woman, who absorbs it. The man walks away have left an intimate part of himself with her, and she carries and absorbs him. Or them, in a case like this.

This is why I consider the the thought of sleeping with a woman who has multiple partners absolutely repulsive. I can't understand how men can do this.

As much as most women and many feminized men want to think of everything being "equal" (for example, the idea of women "spinning plates"), nothing really is. Especially when it comes to sex.

Ladies, you will not FEEL good about what I'm about to say, but your emotion about it has no bearing upon observable truth: Having multiple sexual partners destroys you little by little (as women) as there are physical, emotional and most importantly, spiritual transfers that go on, and with each new partner a little more of you gets corrupted. It even shows on your face and on your body, although you re not aware of it. I can look at a woman's face and determine with very high accuracy how much mileage she has on her.

"Nonsense, Atom Smasher! This is the most absurd thing I've ever heard!" Of course you are going to say that. The stakes are too high; You are too invested. You must feel the emotion of being incensed in order to maintain integration with who you imagine yourself to be.

But you can take what I have said to the bank. Male DNA coming from many different sources is extremely damaging to a woman. When the wall hits, it shows in her jawline, mouth shape, forehead, and the general way she carries herself, and even the way she thinks. Multiple partners pave a golden road to emotional confusion and self-doubt for women.

I believe that apart form the obvious physical traces left by another man, most men who understand human nature and physiology are completely disgusted by the thought of multiple men tapping a woman he's involved with.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a story from childhood of the boy who swallowed the whole sea. They then walked out to get what they wanted. He could only contain the sea for so long... let go, and drowned them all.

A story with imaginative power that has always stayed with me.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can i ask why you couldn’t or wouldn’t or why it would bother you? Is it physical that you’re concerned with STIs or germs? Or psychological in that you would feel not special or insecure?

I have both issues to a certain degree with one of my partners that has 2-5 (i really don’t know how many). I get grossed out when i think about him being with others, even one. Unfortunately the sex is the best i have had and i attribute that to his varied and plentiful sex life. So it’s a double edged sword. This guy gets tested every 6 months and i request paperwork. still it’s all a risk. I haven’t had many sex partners in my life but sleeping with someone who has is just as risky.
They will have a sex robot man-ufactured soon that will out-perform by a factor of 10 every male member of the species.:D

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
None of the men you're currently spinning are naturally dominant.

Even the one that's spinning multiple women.

Of that I'm sure, as certain as I know that the sun will set at dusk and rise once again at dawn.

You're been spinning inherently passive men.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
None of the men you're currently spinning are naturally dominant.

Even the one that's spinning multiple women.

Of that I'm sure, as certain as I know that the sun will set at dusk and rise once again at dawn.

You're been spinning inherently passive men.
True that. It’s rather obvious.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol the double standards, and judgement, are large in this thread!

I've always felt wonder for women that would sleep with multiple men at any one time, and men who would sleep with multiple women in any one time .

As many of you are, in this yhtead,, I used to judge it. I fell into society's antiquated social or religious trap of assigning derogatory labels to the behavior. That which stirs unease and fear within us, we tend to refer/associate to negatively.

Look at pot. SOOOOO derogatory! Drug addicts! Good for nothing's! Lazy! Derelicts! Etc! Yet now that some societies approve, those labels are slowly falling away. The behavior is being tolerated, accepted, even embraced.

Just because it causes you fear, discomfort, unease, is no reason to label judge and shame.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

I've always felt wonder for women that would sleep with multiple men at any one time, and men who would sleep with multiple women in any one time .

As many of you are, in this yhtead,, I used to judge it. I fell into society's antiquated social or religious trap of assigning derogatory labels to the behavior. That which stirs unease and fear within us, we tend to refer/associate to negatively.

Look at pot. SOOOOO derogatory! Drug addicts! Good for nothing's! Lazy! Derelicts! Etc! Yet now that some societies approve, those labels are slowly falling away. The behavior is being tolerated, accepted, even embraced.

Just because it causes you fear, discomfort, unease, is no reason to label judge and shame.
Kinda hard to look at huh? You don’t get to decide what men should feel, believe, or have a consideration about. I’m sure some can be shamed into going into agreement with social rhetoric.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda hard to look at huh? You don’t get to decide what men should feel, believe, or have a consideration about. I’m sure some can be shamed into going into agreement with social rhetoric.
Absolutely hard to look at, for me. But, as I said, I realized long ago that I was parroting what society wanted me to parrot, and that's not me leading, that's me following.

I agree with you, don't let society's rules, religion, or any individual, or group, make you feel shame for you behavior. If YOU are happy, and not hurting anyone, it's no one's business and no one should be judging or shaming.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So on the one hand, antiquated social standards are responsible for feelings of shame... and on the other, improving/ liberalizing social standards justify 'deviant' behavior.

Are you just the plaything of your social environment? Does the cultural norm dictate what you're to think is good and acceptable? This will not do... because as we know whole societies go off the deep end from time to time.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So on the one hand, antiquated social standards are responsible for feelings of shame... and on the other, improving/ liberalizing social standards justify 'deviant' behavior.

Are you just the plaything of your social environment? Does the cultural norm dictate what you're to think is good and acceptable? This will not do... because as we know whole societies go off the deep end from time to time.
Most people allow themselves to be led by societal or religious 'norms'. This makes social sense as peole long to fit in to the social group that they exist around.

The idea of something being 'deviant' is rooted in societal, religious or personal definition. One person's definition of deviant may not be another person's definition of deviant. Just because there is a disagreement in definition, I don't believe that gives anyon a right to judge via their standards. That's wholly self centered.