Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being On Her Rotation

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is stemming from a thread I made about letting a girl know she's on your rotation. But I was wondering how you guys felt about being told you're on her rotation. While we were out she did mention to me she just went on a Tinder date the other day. I felt she was trying to let me know she's playing the field and I appreciated the info. However at the end of the night when I asked her on an official date, I couldn't help but feel like a beta since I basically communicated that I was okay being part of her rotation.

What do you guys think?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Why are you asking a woman out on an "official date" as you put it after she told you that you're part of her stable? this means you're either her orbiter or her fvckbuddy, in either case it's a bad idea to "ask her out". Women who want to make you jealous will bring up the other guys, but it'll either be made to seem innocuous or they'll tell it to your face that if you don't commit then Tony will. That she's casually telling you about the other guys she's dating is something I would interpret as either being her orbiter, or being her fvckbuddy.

2) If your default perception is that women generally don't have a rotation, then you swallowed the red pill but it got stuck in your throat. It seems to have changed your mind to find out that she has a rotation, when you should already have known this by default.

That's what I think.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is stemming from a thread I made about letting a girl know she's on your rotation. But I was wondering how you guys felt about being told you're on her rotation. While we were out she did mention to me she just went on a Tinder date the other day. I felt she was trying to let me know she's playing the field and I appreciated the info. However at the end of the night when I asked her on an official date, I couldn't help but feel like a beta since I basically communicated that I was okay being part of her rotation.

What do you guys think?
I think you should stop worrying about this type of dumb stuff. All these "one upping" games you both seem to want to play are just silly. Who cares?

This is like rookie level stuff...there is no need to let a woman know anything more than she HAS to know at any given time, if that. Stop giving out information she hasnt asked for and that she doesnt need to know. She already knows this type of stuff innately, there is no reason to even bring this up. This is weak behavior.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care if a chick I'm seeing is dating other dudes... why would I care? If I'm not committing to her, I would be a @ss if I expected her to just be part of my harem.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I contacted a FWB last weekend,
Me: wanna hang out?
Her response: Hey Im dating someone now if it doesnt work out we can hang out again.
Me: cool, let me know

She is strictly a FWB so no dinners, cinemas, wine and dine.
Just come over, Netflix, Weed Smash and next morning bye.
Some other guy can wine and dine and take her to church.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her response: Hey Im dating someone now if it doesnt work out we can hang out again.
See I don't even think I could bang a woman like that even if her relationship didn't work out.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See I don't even think I could bang a woman like that even if her relationship didn't work out.
Weird how women in their brains are like, oh yea I can sleep around for fun and not make a guy commit so he gets the whole cow, but then they are later dating and have to put on this facade of being a decent person and not a slut. Makes you wonder that good girl you think you’re dating, what’s realky under the surface that she hasn’t told you?

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weird how women in their brains are like, oh yea I can sleep around for fun and not make a guy commit so he gets the whole cow, but then they are later dating and have to put on this facade of being a decent person and not a slut. Makes you wonder that good girl you think you’re dating, what’s realky under the surface that she hasn’t told you?
They are incredible actresses,you have to give them that. I've noticed too with several women I've dated recently is that the cutesy good girl act immediately vanishes the second they realize you know what's going on, either in a good way or bad way. I hate using the term "red pill" too much but the second you get a sh*t test from a woman who is putting on an act and you respond to it in a red pill way you'll see an entirely different woman emerge. Some of the personality changes that I have witnessed in a very short amount of time in these scenarios is actually downright disturbing. A-lot of this also has to do with how you present yourself early on, too. I'm done meeting women and playing the "good guy" angle. By that I don't mean a punk or a chump, but rather a guy who has his sh*t together and wants to vet this potential prospect for relationship material. I'm done with that, because it puts them in a different mindset, too. @fastlife has some excellent content on this in some of his previous posts but the point is, ironically, if you're looking for a woman's true personality and character, always always go for the f*ck early on.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're not giving her exclusivity of time and attention, morally speaking, you cannot expect her to bang just you.

In a contextual read of this, this is supposed to be a good situation for you since you get the sex and as a man, that is what you are primarily interested in. If you know she bangs other guys and you wanna girlfriend/wife this one up, the problem is on you for letting yourself get carried away.

On the current situation, I just think she mentioned that to test you and your reaction and she hit the sign because she awoke insecurities in you that made you "invite her out on an official date", whatever that means. You half failed that test, put shortly for you.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're not giving her exclusivity of time and attention, morally speaking, you cannot expect her to bang just you.

In a contextual read of this, this is supposed to be a good situation for you since you get the sex and as a man, that is what you are primarily interested in. If you know she bangs other guys and you wanna girlfriend/wife this one up, the problem is on you for letting yourself get carried away.

On the current situation, I just think she mentioned that to test you and your reaction and she hit the sign because she awoke insecurities in you that made you "invite her out on an official date", whatever that means. You half failed that test, put shortly for you.
This is how I felt. Because she reluctantly accepted instead of being excited about it. Anyway, that happened on Thursday. Nothings occurred since then. What should be the game plan at this point? All I want to do is bang this chick.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how I felt. Because she reluctantly accepted instead of being excited about it. Anyway, that happened on Thursday. Nothings occurred since then. What should be the game plan at this point? All I want to do is bang this chick.
What I would do is just lay low for a while and come back after a week or two and invite her out for some activity. You owe this situation one more try. Until then, live life, have fun.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is great advice. I think its better to not pretend you don't care though. But what do i know?
I don;t mean he pretend he doesn't care, but I think he should let the situation cool off for now. Gets her wondering a bit and gets his attention somewhere else.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What do you guys think?
Said women are Netflix and chill material. You don't date some girl and make out after she was out giving thoaters. Not doing it right son. Step game up. Spin more plates and faster. This one is warning you its nearly going to drop. Good riddance.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't care about their rotation.

Care about getting laid instead.

All attractive (even plain) girls have loads of options. But most tend to have sex with just one, whilst keeping everyone else in a holding pattern. That's the guy she goes to watch Bridget Jones' baby with when you are "busy", so don't knock it.
It's true! If your tagging it every night or almost every night it's almost guaranteed most of the others are not getting in. Once in a while she may give out a sample, but most women don't go back and forth. If your only hitting it once a week on a 1 hr block of time, then yo your probably sharing it. Theres a lot of women who only need it a few times a month. When they go higher than that it's because they are competing with slvtty friends.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are incredible actresses,you have to give them that. I've noticed too with several women I've dated recently is that the cutesy good girl act immediately vanishes the second they realize you know what's going on, either in a good way or bad way. I hate using the term "red pill" too much but the second you get a sh*t test from a woman who is putting on an act and you respond to it in a red pill way you'll see an entirely different woman emerge. Some of the personality changes that I have witnessed in a very short amount of time in these scenarios is actually downright disturbing. A-lot of this also has to do with how you present yourself early on, too. I'm done meeting women and playing the "good guy" angle. By that I don't mean a punk or a chump, but rather a guy who has his sh*t together and wants to vet this potential prospect for relationship material. I'm done with that, because it puts them in a different mindset, too. @fastlife has some excellent content on this in some of his previous posts but the point is, ironically, if you're looking for a woman's true personality and character, always always go for the f*ck early on.
This. It all comes down to INCENTIVES—the only way to ever truly know a girl’s character is if she has nothing to lose by revealing it to you or nothing to gain by selling you a front.

If some of the guys here heard the kind of things women tell me (and especially the sort of glee with which they tell it), it would break their sense of reality. One of my closest friends is convinced that I just happen to run into the biggest wh0res over and over and over—but none of them start out that way & none of them would be that way for him or any guy who they could benefit from an association with if they pretended to be a ‘good girl.’

You can push just about as far down the rabbit hole as you like, and it gets pretty weird, but there’s something refreshing about connecting with someone on a more genuine level than they can usually express, the sex is unreal & I do meet some really good ones (but it’s rare).

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell you what though. Women LOVE it when you're easy going, and just be cool and focus on YOUR life. not on her.
And the more you are focused on your life, the less you care when women love it and when they don't LOL

Reaction score
This. It all comes down to INCENTIVES—the only way to ever truly know a girl’s character is if she has nothing to lose by revealing it to you or nothing to gain by selling you a front.

If some of the guys here heard the kind of things women tell me (and especially the sort of glee with which they tell it), it would break their sense of reality. One of my closest friends is convinced that I just happen to run into the biggest wh0res over and over and over—but none of them start out that way & none of them would be that way for him or any guy who they could benefit from an association with if they pretended to be a ‘good girl.’

You can push just about as far down the rabbit hole as you like, and it gets pretty weird, but there’s something refreshing about connecting with someone on a more genuine level than they can usually express, the sex is unreal & I do meet some really good ones (but it’s rare).
What kind of stuff do they do?

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of stuff do they do?
The kind of stuff they do isn't all that shocking--threesomes, cheating, playing men, kinks, etc.--more the type of girl who does that kind of stuff and the way they talk about it. A lot of these are girls with super convincing & persistent 'good girl' fronts. The type of girls 'who would never do something like that'--who veer so close to the male fantasy that most men willingly buy that front & getting past that front requires extreme frame control & blind confidence since she doesn't outwardly project any 'slut tells' whatsoever.

And couple of examples I've encountered--not all that shocking now since I've seen all of them multiple times but a lot of which were the first time I ran into them:
  • Two different girls who spend a couple hours talking about how much they love their boyfriend & then follow me into the bathroom
  • A super introverted, studious innocent looking girl who I met on her 21st bday and went back to her apartment--has a boyfriend, Facetimes another guy who's planning to move cross country to buy a house together, tells me how much she loves me
  • Another very similar girl who in her first few semesters of college dated the fvckboy of fvckboys
  • Girls bragging about how they break men's hearts & gleefully telling me about various pathetic behavior after they went cold
  • Girls who admit they don't feel anything toward any man
  • Girls bragging about how their S/O does this, that & the other & how totally oblivious or sexually impotent they are
  • Girls who have sugared, want to sugar, etc
  • Girls who tell me they could never do X, Y, & Z with so-and-so since they really like him and wouldn't want him to think about her that way
  • Girls who like it really, really rough--past the point I'm comfortable with (and I'm probably a lot more comfortable being a lot more rougher than 99% of guys). Like knives and blood and sh1t lol
  • A handful of girls have bragged about dating drug dealers in the past, etc.
Again, nothing all that shocking--but the consistency & the types of girls who exhibit this behavior is too far past what most guys could even imagine coming from these same girls.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The kind of stuff they do isn't all that shocking--threesomes, cheating, playing men, kinks, etc.--more the type of girl who does that kind of stuff and the way they talk about it. A lot of these are girls with super convincing & persistent 'good girl' fronts. The type of girls 'who would never do something like that'--who veer so close to the male fantasy that most men willingly buy that front & getting past that front requires extreme frame control & blind confidence since she doesn't outwardly project any 'slut tells' whatsoever.

And couple of examples I've encountered--not all that shocking now since I've seen all of them multiple times but a lot of which were the first time I ran into them:
  • Two different girls who spend a couple hours talking about how much they love their boyfriend & then follow me into the bathroom
  • A super introverted, studious innocent looking girl who I met on her 21st bday and went back to her apartment--has a boyfriend, Facetimes another guy who's planning to move cross country to buy a house together, tells me how much she loves me
  • Another very similar girl who in her first few semesters of college dated the fvckboy of fvckboys
  • Girls bragging about how they break men's hearts & gleefully telling me about various pathetic behavior after they went cold
  • Girls who admit they don't feel anything toward any man
  • Girls bragging about how their S/O does this, that & the other & how totally oblivious or sexually impotent they are
  • Girls who have sugared, want to sugar, etc
  • Girls who tell me they could never do X, Y, & Z with so-and-so since they really like him and wouldn't want him to think about her that way
  • Girls who like it really, really rough--past the point I'm comfortable with (and I'm probably a lot more comfortable being a lot more rougher than 99% of guys). Like knives and blood and sh1t lol
  • A handful of girls have bragged about dating drug dealers in the past, etc.
Again, nothing all that shocking--but the consistency & the types of girls who exhibit this behavior is too far past what most guys could even imagine coming from these same girls.
This stuff makes you afraid of the dark.

Like you said it isn't what they do. It's that they can tell you how much they "love" you while hiding who they actually are from you, how they truly feel about you, and getting off on how dishonest they can be. Lying to you is exciting, it turns them on. How the fvck can you know who to trust?

IME, there are two ways to find out who a woman really is:

1) Wait until she no longer needs you or a 3rd party/circumstance reveals her real character to you (this is what cucks end up doing).

2) Play dumber than you really are and combine it with a rebellious, nonchalant, encouraging, accepting attitude about sexuality. Imagine yourself as being the guy she's cheating on her husband with, and ask yourself what kind of persona you'd take on if she knew that you "know her". You'll find out if she has any standards, what they are, and because of your portrayed naivety and encouraging acceptance she will let things slip over time as she opens up to you.

Last edited: