Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being a DJ and a Virgin are compatible.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Connect4 said:
I know bro, and you can't stop. You fvck this girl and that one, and it feels great every single time... but what do you get at the end? mutual masturbation...You think she cares about you? Do you care about her? Or do you feel like just droppin her for another?
Why do you need someone to care for you, your not a baby anymore.

My goal is not to drop a girl for another but to have many at the same time.

It's not mutual masturbation because masturbation is what you do when you can't get sex.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Connect4 said:
It's a problem if you see it as a problem.

And about girls not being attracted to guys that can't please them.. You're right... my question is.. why does it have to be girls in the plural? Please One that you love and care about, and understand that you can be in control.You can invest emotionally..and not be an Afc. Because what is a relationship with out risk? But at the same time you understand that you control the frame at all times, and that any disrespect and they are out the door. You still the don.

I think you can be a virgin and still be a don juan.. but being a real man having responsibilities and still utilizing that don juan code, that's what I call success!
You're delusional! Give me one example. No girl is going to want a relationship with you if you won't even give her great orgasms.

Connect4

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, rex man I understand where you're coming from. I've never rationalized my lack of experience.. See I know, it's easier to take that route.. for me at least. To say "**** man.. I am such a fvck up.. why can't I get the chicks" But it's not like that, i ain't going to take the easy route, because in this case, it's about belief.

Not making excuses, and by the way, YOU don't have to buy into anything, my moral high horse or whatnot... I live with certain morals and so do you.

You right about the feeling of sex..I've never had it.. so I shouldn't speculate.. fine.. but at least I can see past the consequences of those actions... ya dig?

Connect4

Don Juan
Reaction score
give her great orgasms when you're sure she's the right person for you..

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Connect4 said:
give her great orgasms when you're sure she's the right person for you..
No such thing. The right chick is one who will swallow, is bi-sexual, into threesums and at least a HB6 in my book.

Connect4

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's nice.. any prostitute can do that job, and at a low price too!

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Connect4 said:
that's nice.. any prostitute can do that job, and at a low price too!
Not as cheaply as my FB. A full day sex marathon would cost a buttload and she wouldn't cook me dinner afterwards.

Plus I wouldn't enjoy it unless she was getting the pleasure as well.

Connect4

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's cool... so you care about her? Since your giving pleasure to her right?

Squiggly Sponge

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of interest Connect4, how many girlfriends have you had? Having one that you care about... I don't agree with, but I respect your opinion. Just make sure it's not the first woman in your life.

shinko

Don Juan
Reaction score
I with connect4 on this one. A solid ltr is far more satisifing than a bunch of slags running though your life. i'll pick a women who i can trust and care about over a hot slag any day. for me bangin' a chick gets so boring after a while if you dont care about her and dont actually have, shock horror, a friendship.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Being DJ and a Virgin are compatible?" It's all about mind set and your inner game. If the definition of being Don Juan is building attraction in a female then ofcourse you can become Don Juan with out having had sex.

I believe that you can make females fall head over heels in love with you, with your communication style, and that you can keep they're interest level high and desiring to be in your company even if you don't give them sex. Infact this is how you keep them wanting you, through sexual frustration.

Connect has an advantage over the "typical" guy when it comes to being a prize for a woman. His advantage is he has self control, where as most guys will jump at a chance any woman gives him to have sex, Connect will turn up the females attraction for him when he refuses. He would be perceived as definatley hard to get and a prize to be won.

Reading through the posts, Connect barely returns the hostility towards him and seems to respect the opinions others have of him. This shows me he has inner game and can handle rejection, the test so many females put guys through in order to see how the guy responds. This is Alpha and if he can implement this confidence with the babes guaranteed he'll be desirable to them. He'll be Don Juan.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Connect4 said:
that's cool... so you care about her? Since your giving pleasure to her right?
Of cause I care about her, I just love women.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jacob said:
"Being DJ and a Virgin are compatible?" It's all about mind set and your inner game. If the definition of being Don Juan is building attraction in a female then ofcourse you can become Don Juan with out having had sex.

I believe that you can make females fall head over heels in love with you, with your communication style, and that you can keep they're interest level high and desiring to be in your company even if you don't give them sex. Infact this is how you keep them wanting you, through sexual frustration.

Connect has an advantage over the "typical" guy when it comes to being a prize for a woman. His advantage is he has self control, where as most guys will jump at a chance any woman gives him to have sex, Connect will turn up the females attraction for him when he refuses. He would be perceived as definatley hard to get and a prize to be won.

Reading through the posts, Connect barely returns the hostility towards him and seems to respect the opinions others have of him. This shows me he has inner game and can handle rejection, the test so many females put guys through in order to see how the guy responds. This is Alpha and if he can implement this confidence with the babes guaranteed he'll be desirable to them. He'll be Don Juan.
dream on, Don Jaun's life was about fvcking multiple women instead of the regular socially conditioned view of one partner.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
dream on, Don Jaun's life was about fvcking multiple women instead of the regular socially conditioned view of one partner.
Your definition of Don Juan is fvcking multiple women. My definition of Don Juan means being able to get to that stage of having a female ready and willing to fvck.

Any guy can meet a woman look at a woman and fvck her in that instant, and the definition of that is a rapist.

I'm not a virgin since I was 13 and the experiences I've had with females, I've observed, sex ain't as important to them as it is to us guys. They can get sex anytime and from any guy they want. So it does help when you're a totally "different guy from the rest of them." It makes you mysterious.

Oh and my bad JackRyaJuan is the willing virgin not Connect.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Response to the OP (don't have time atm to read all the threads):

You're on the wrong forum JackRyanJuan. Despite the occasional politically correct statements you see that say we're really just trying to become "better men"; that stuff is mostly BS. This is the site you come to, to learn how to f*** and game women, and to look and feel cool while doing it. Some of us actually like f****** more than just about anything (* raises hand *). Based upon your post, you have no interest in this. Given that, you'd be best served moving along. I'm not trying to be rude, rather just wanting to save you some time. From what I understand, "Loveshack" might be a better fit for you.

If you came here "to save us from ourselves" and help us "see the light", like lukeskywalker or maybe like LMS, let me speak on behalf of several: We're not interested.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jacob said:
Your definition of Don Juan is fvcking multiple women. My definition of Don Juan means being able to get to that stage of having a female ready and willing to fvck.

Any guy can meet a woman look at a woman and fvck her in that instant, and the definition of that is a rapist.

I'm not a virgin since I was 13 and the experiences I've had with females, I've observed, sex ain't as important to them as it is to us guys. They can get sex anytime and from any guy they want. So it does help when you're a totally "different guy from the rest of them." It makes you mysterious.

Oh and my bad JackRyaJuan is the willing virgin not Connect.
It's not my definition, Don Juan is Spanish slang for womaniser, which means "a man who likes many women and has short sexual relationships with them"

What's the point of getting a chick to want to fvck you, if you don't want to fvck her? Impress your friends?

Like azanon said, this site is for people who have a passion for seducing women in order to fvck them. Not because you have ego problems.

SEX ISN'T AS IMPORTANT TO GIRLS! ARE YOU MAD? I have a hard time keeping up with the demand of my last two girls. If you can rock their world they will not let you leave the bedroom! My FB gets frustrated at me because I can only cvm like 3 times a day.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Response to the OP (don't have time atm to read all the threads):

You're on the wrong forum JackRyanJuan. Despite the occasional politically correct statements you see that say we're really just trying to become "better men"; that stuff is mostly BS. This is the site you come to, to learn how to f*** and game women, and to look and feel cool while doing it. Some of us actually like f****** more than just about anything (* raises hand *). Based upon your post, you have no interest in this. Given that, you'd be best served moving along. I'm not trying to be rude, rather just wanting to save you some time. From what I understand, "Loveshack" might be a better fit for you.

If you came here "to save us from ourselves" and help us "see the light", like lukeskywalker or maybe like LMS, let me speak on behalf of several: We're not interested.
haha, there's a dude saying. kool. everyone to his own. but man, this is only a discussion forum where you can post anything related to DJ'ing to discuss, not like Lishy on her boyfriend's bad behaviour though. you say it's no to you, ok... connect say yes to him,ok.... it's a discussion and not the last man standing wins contest.

EternalSearch

Reaction score
Long time poster here. Changed my username because of a possible breach of anonymity...

This thread is ridiculous. OP and Connect4, I think you're in the wrong forum. You cannot reconcile to yourself that you can be a virgin and a DJ at the same time. The two are fundamentally opposed IMO.

We here at SS love to fvck hot women. It's what we do. It's how we carry ourselves. How about this? Quit making excuses for yourself and go get laid. You have more than enough resources at your disposal. If you're not getting laid, then it's YOUR fault and a decision that YOU have made. Furthermore, if you don't feel that dipping your wick is a priority, then you're on the wrong site. Plain and simple. Don't feminize this site with your trash.

There's another site that would welcome this drivel. It's called Lovedump.org.

Hats off to Tits, Wolf116, and PositivityInjection and the rest who recognize this garbage.

JackRyanJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since everyone seems to want to project onto me and decide exactly what I'm about, I'll address relevant posts separately. Just know that I'm not here to change SoSuave, I like it just fine; I was just making the point that you can CHOOSE to be a virgin and still be a DJ. If someone can refute this in depth I would love to hear it; hell, it might convince me to go out and get buck wild.

I also wanted to encourage the guys who were virgins that it's not a big deal if you have the right mindset.

( . )( . ) said:
:rolleyes:

Another bozo who bought the whole "2 worlds colliding as one" mysticism bullsh!t. It's SEX you bonehead.

So your in denial and found a way YOU can justify your virginity? Yay.

I personally find your way of thinking diseased. (I say "thinking" but you know aswell as I know that it's bullsh!t)

What do you want, a biscuit?

Men Fvck, deal with it. This type of rot has no place here.
What the hell are you on about? Explain to me how sex does not connect two people on a deeper level, really, I'm all ears.

What makes you think I'm in denial? Again, I'd love to hear.

Who the hell are you to think you have any idea how I think? What exactly is so diseased? What part of my thinking is bullsh!t?

"Men fvck..." no shyt, but I ask you again, does that make/prove you're a man?