Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being a DJ and a Virgin are compatible.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackRyanJuan said:
I am a 22 yr. old virgin, soon to be 23. I'm not ashamed of this, and I would never lie if someone asked me about it. This post is for all the guys out there who put so much importance on losing their virginity. I just signed up as a member on this forum, but I've been reading since 2002. I don't like the number of threads recently where guys continuously put themselves down because they still have their v-card. Since when does losing your virginity make you a man? A DJ?

Sex is a powerful thing, and it is different for everyone. I personally came from a religious background, so sex is something I think needs to be experienced from a depth perspective; in other words, there needs to be more to it than just the physical act. I know many guys on here would disagree with me, but I'm simply explaining one factor in my decision not to give up my v-card just yet. If we as men are supposed to develop all areas of our lives, then why should sex be any different?

Specifically to the disgruntled virgins, and the virgins who do not CHOOSE/WISH to be virgins, ask yourselves this: How would your life change if you lost your virginity? I'm guessing it wouldn't change at all. The same things keeping you from getting laid are the same things that will hold you back in other areas of your life; it all amounts to the AFC mindset vs. the DJ mindset. Your virginity is not the root of your problems- it is your mindset.

I personally am somewhere between DJ and recovering AFC. However, I refuse to let a label such as virgin affect me negatively when there's absolutely no logical reason for it to do so. Worrying about being a virgin is AFC; worrying about fuking as many girls as possible is AFC. Being a DJ is about being a complete man, and overemphasizing sex, as has been emphasized in numerous posts on this forum, takes away the balance in your life. Whenever I hear someone talking about how many girls they fuked, I think of a bunch of high school kids having pissing matches in the locker room.

I'll add more to this later, this just all came out real quick. Feel free to ask questions if you need me to clarify, or debate.
Many will disagree with you here, but I think you couldn't be more spot on. I don't see how some guys think that because someone WANTS to wait till they're married to have sex, it somehow makes them less of a man. Talk about a sheep in wolves clothing. Girls are people too for fvck's sake. Just because you have some bitter background with one doesn't mean the whole gender should be viewed as a sex item.

Entropy4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jon55 said:
Many will disagree with you here, but I think you couldn't be more spot on. I don't see how some guys think that because someone WANTS to wait till they're married to have sex, it somehow makes them less of a man.
That's fine if they want to wait until they're married. I respect that. But I think they're on the wrong website.

Talk about a sheep in wolves clothing. Girls are people too for fvck's sake. Just because you have some bitter background with one doesn't mean the whole gender should be viewed as a sex item.
They're people too, so they love to **** as much as we do. Nothing wrong with that.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jon55 said:
Many will disagree with you here, but I think you couldn't be more spot on. I don't see how some guys think that because someone WANTS to wait till they're married to have sex, it somehow makes them less of a man. Talk about a sheep in wolves clothing. Girls are people too for fvck's sake. Just because you have some bitter background with one doesn't mean the whole gender should be viewed as a sex item.
A DJ is a womanizer! No one said he was less of a man but he is no DJ. You can't just invent your own interperation of a DJ, the term has been around way longer then this site.

I have no bitter background at all, I just love women. They are the ones who want the no strings attached sex. It's not my fault girls get horny when you treat them as a sex item, but I still enjoy their intimacy as well.