Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being a DJ and a Virgin are compatible.

JackRyanJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a 22 yr. old virgin, soon to be 23. I'm not ashamed of this, and I would never lie if someone asked me about it. This post is for all the guys out there who put so much importance on losing their virginity. I just signed up as a member on this forum, but I've been reading since 2002. I don't like the number of threads recently where guys continuously put themselves down because they still have their v-card. Since when does losing your virginity make you a man? A DJ?

Sex is a powerful thing, and it is different for everyone. I personally came from a religious background, so sex is something I think needs to be experienced from a depth perspective; in other words, there needs to be more to it than just the physical act. I know many guys on here would disagree with me, but I'm simply explaining one factor in my decision not to give up my v-card just yet. If we as men are supposed to develop all areas of our lives, then why should sex be any different?

Specifically to the disgruntled virgins, and the virgins who do not CHOOSE/WISH to be virgins, ask yourselves this: How would your life change if you lost your virginity? I'm guessing it wouldn't change at all. The same things keeping you from getting laid are the same things that will hold you back in other areas of your life; it all amounts to the AFC mindset vs. the DJ mindset. Your virginity is not the root of your problems- it is your mindset.

I personally am somewhere between DJ and recovering AFC. However, I refuse to let a label such as virgin affect me negatively when there's absolutely no logical reason for it to do so. Worrying about being a virgin is AFC; worrying about fuking as many girls as possible is AFC. Being a DJ is about being a complete man, and overemphasizing sex, as has been emphasized in numerous posts on this forum, takes away the balance in your life. Whenever I hear someone talking about how many girls they fuked, I think of a bunch of high school kids having pissing matches in the locker room.

I'll add more to this later, this just all came out real quick. Feel free to ask questions if you need me to clarify, or debate.

BeyondCharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll add more to this later, this just all came out real quick. Feel free to ask questions if you need me to clarify, or debate.
It all came out real quick, just like it will when you lose your v-card!

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might need to talk to your doctor about low sex drive. Not to be funny, but there are many possible causes of this. When I see girl's asses hanging out of short-shorts, I want to bang them like there's no tomorrow. It has nothing to do with "being a man", and I don't want a relationship with them, I just really want to bang them and experience that.

JackRyanJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
You might need to talk to your doctor about low sex drive. Not to be funny, but there are many possible causes of this. When I see girl's asses hanging out of short-shorts, I want to bang them like there's no tomorrow. It has nothing to do with "being a man", and I don't want a relationship with them, I just really want to bang them and experience that.
Haha, I read that and laughed out loud. No, I'm the same way, when I see something I like, instant horniness, I just control it. It's easier since I haven't actually had sex. Once you pop you can't stop, so the saying goes...

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
JackRyanJuan said:
I personally came from a religious background, so sex is something I think needs to be experienced from a depth perspective; in other words, there needs to be more to it than just the physical act. .
:rolleyes:

Another bozo who bought the whole "2 worlds colliding as one" mysticism bullsh!t. It's SEX you bonehead.

So your in denial and found a way YOU can justify your virginity? Yay.

I personally find your way of thinking diseased. (I say "thinking" but you know aswell as I know that it's bullsh!t)

JackRyanJuan said:
No, I'm the same way, when I see something I like, instant horniness, I just control it.
What do you want, a biscuit?

Men Fvck, deal with it. This type of rot has no place here.

Connect4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea man, I totally agree with you Jack.

It's good you got some religious background, it keeps you in check. While the rest of them run wild with disregard to the consequences of their actions, driven primarily by lust. They have no understanding of commitment or sacrifice. All they care about is feeling good and feeling good now. That is what a child does. This is what we call immaturity.

If you think about it..that's why the divorce rates have been going up, because people just have sex with whomever they feel like. They become so desensitized to it that when the time comes to LTR or Marriage, they can't hold it down because of their habits. So they reason, what does marriage do?

"It doesn't benefit me"

Well yeah that's not the case, it benefits everyone. It benefits you your wife and your kids.
You can be confident in your wife (who should be a virgin prior to marriage) to be faithful to you when you are married because she has shown that through her years of self control. Their will be trust. You won't have to worry every second that another dude who is more "alpha" or "dominant" is gaining higher IL.
She benefits by being in a committed relationship with her husband.
The children grow up in a healthy family with a mother and father who both understand the essence of sacrifice and self control.

I mean I am here on this forum to learn about becoming the best man that I can be and to attract the best woman possible.

That's just my honest opinion. Any one here agree with me?
Comments or opinions are welcome.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:

Another bozo who bought the whole "2 worlds colliding as one" mysticism bullsh!t. It's SEX you bonehead.

I personally find your way of thinking diseased. (I say "thinking" but you know aswell as I know that it's bullsh!t)

:up: I don't understand why guys come to a site like this if the don't want to do lots of fvcking.

Connect4

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Men Fvck, deal with it."

Yea at the right time. But unfortunately for you it doesn't matter does it?

stand

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:

Quoted for emphasis.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Connect4 said:
that's your d!ick talking :) not your head
My head agrees with my d!ck because it loves the feelings it gets.

Connect4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Feels so good, feels so good... Nothing wrong with that.

But out of context, you're treating these girls like cvm receptacles

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Connect4 said:
Feels so good, feels so good... Nothing wrong with that.

But out of context, you're treating these girls like cvm receptacles
I'd put the odds on you marrying the first girl you f.uck at 92%. I will take all action on this prop bet if anyone is interested.

Connect4

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
When the times just "right" eh? Fvck me dead I dont even think teenage girls talk like that anymore, wake up to yourself.
The difference between me and you.. I live by a different moral code.
Those teenage girls that you fvck are the same girls that are going to **** 20+ plus other guys later down the road. She's gonna get used...but you don't care about that do you?

no offense. but this is how it is

Connect4

Don Juan
Reaction score
stand said:
I'd put the odds on you marrying the first girl you f.uck at 92%. I will take all action on this prop bet if anyone is interested.

haha probably, i've had my chances to fvck you know. But I thought otherwise. Not on my behalf, but on the behalf of my future wife and children

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moral code? Used?

GIRLS LOVE SEX, AFTER YOU CVM ON THEIR FACE THEY THANK YOU!