Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

beer?

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Minimum of 4 pints a day. I'm on #3 now since getting home from work an hour ago and I'm off tomorrow
so I stopped at the shop on my way home and got a dozen cans in.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a 50 year old guy who looks like most people's desired AFTER pics. He drinks plenty of IPA's and even Home Brews. It's about moderation and balance.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, check out my huge mamms....
Again, men who drink lots of beer tend to have guts and tits. You are an exception, because you clearly work out. Most men who drink heavily don't.

Case in point, I drank probably 6+ pints of beer last night and night-capped with bourbon. I do not feel like going to the gym right now. I have the discipline to go anyways. Most men don't. Most men would sit around on the couch all day watching TV and eating food out of plastic wrappers.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm personally incapable of being an alcoholic, i puke if I get drunk, so I don't like being drunk. and I usually

Getting drinks with a woman is a necessary step in vetting her. If she drinks like a fish around booze, next. If she's an angry or obnoxious drunk, next.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not much of a drinker.

But when I was in the Military, when I went to the commissary to get some snacks, I'd get Mike's hard lemonade, sometimes a budlight chilada, sometimes a large can of Fosters to go with my junk food.

Other than that, I didn't go to parties and bar hopping with the guys or anything like I should have...probably would have met a party girl to chill with.....who the heck knows what could have happened if I were more extroverted and drank more.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drinking is like being a master at DM'ing.

one wrong move and she will completely lose interest,

however its totally acceptable for her life to revolve around booze and her to be pictured with it.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't typically drink beer unless I'm with my friends. Dates I'll have a gin martini or Manhattan depending on my whims. One of those and it's enough to relax and feel good but not get sloppy. If the date isn't going well, I'll order up a second one.