Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

beer?

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys like alcohol? I like to have a few beers before I date a woman and I like to feel loose. Is alcohol okay in moderation?

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I avoid beer on dates or when going out to meet women, because hops is a powerful phytoestrogen and will tank your testosterone -- even in the short term.

On dates, I usually stick with vodka-seltzers or red wine, if the venue calls for it.

Sure, alcohol is okay in moderation on dates -- it's part of the fun of meeting someone new. I've made the mistake, many times, of "loosening up" before a date with some booze to numb the nerves, and getting too drunk. Nothing dries a woman's vagina up faster than being on a date with a man who is throwing them back.

"Does he need to be drunk to talk to women?"

"Does he need to be drunk to find me attractive?"

"Is he scared of women and that's why he's getting drunk?"

"Is he an alcoholic?"

"Ew, he's drunk."

I've fvcked up a lot of otherwise good dates with hot women simply by getting too drunk. You know your limits. If I find my mouth is starting to get rubbery when I talk, I've wayyy overdone it.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I go out for beer. That's the purpose of being in a bar.
Occasionally they will have run out and then I drink ****tails.
Doesn't matter how drunk I get since I don't approach women
when I go out anyway. I'm there for the drinking.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To quote some C&W artist whose name escapes me at the moment:
I like beer; it makes me happy.
That said, the one thing the maturing man learns is that beer is the enemy of good sexual performance.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beer is ok in small amounts. The phytoestrogenic elementic is bad. Phytoestrogens is why I've avoided the majority of products with soy or elements of soy (soy leitchin, soybean oil, etc). 1 beer with a meal likely won't impact sexual performance if the meal itself is well balanced nutritionally.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beer is my Kryptonite. Pilsener... I tell you.

But I don't drink beer on dates. Rather a glass of wine or a sour bourbon. But that's the absolute exception. Only if she wants to drink something otherwise I stay sober.

Beer makes me tired. Two beers after work and I can go to bed.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beer is my Kryptonite. Pilsener... I tell you.
Not for me. Frigging ice cream is the only vice I'm sort of "addicted" too and my kryptonite if you will . But a very controllable vice tho.
I don't eat sweats/candy and other unhealthy things and eat healthy/train at the gym etc.
But proper made ice cream is just too damn tasty. :p

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not drink beer. The worst possible drink a man can indulge in.
Why is this? Yesterday I bought 8 cans and I also bought a very nice bottle of gin.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like drinking.
That being said, beer is a no-no for me before or on a date. If fks up your testosterone and makes you pee a lot eventually.
A gin and tonic or wine works in my favour on a date. And a little wine or 40% liquour before the date, if I feel too sober.

But if I'm not on a first/second date, I can have a few beers, no problem.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Michelob Ultra is the only beer I can drink anymore. One 24oz can is all I’ll allow. I wish the commercials weren’t so lame and marketed to fitness culture. It’s pretty good.

I used to drink heavily. Anything and everything. My body just can’t process booze like it used to.

I usually get some sort of “craft” _cocktail on dates.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish the commercials weren’t so lame and marketed to fitness culture. It’s pretty good.
Welp, these two beer commercials will never get old and are both hilarious and genius:
(See them in the right sequence with Heinken first)

First Heineken's Walk-in: :up: :cool:

and then second Bavarian's prank/spoof on Heineken's commercial (Which is priceless!) Ha ha lmfao :devil::rofl::rofl::whistle:

Now enjoy and profit!

Last edited:

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If fks up your testosterone
Here that is again.
If that's true, then given how much I consume it's a wonder I don't have t1ts and a period
every few weeks...

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m going to a German beer garden tonight to drink cold German Munich lager from a 2-pint tankard and eat warm buttered pretzels.

This place is packed with hot girls, but I’m going there to drink beer with my buddies. There’s no likely scenario where I will be charming and horny after 4+ pints of beer. College was long ago.