Barter for Sex?

Sir James

Don Juan
Reaction score
An ex who I put on the back burner but didn't go full nc on due to occasional post-breakup sex (about once a month, a plate I suppose) recently called me and asked if I would be willing to take her new, hyper dog jogging with me to burn off some of his energy as this is her busy time of year and she'd be working late, etc. She seems to want me to look after the dog while she's gone and I have full access to her place again. She gave me a key, but we're not really hanging out. I'm pretty sure she's just using me for this task, as we haven't boned in about 2 months. I'm thinking of making an offer of sex in exchange for dog walks, as I wouldn't mind putting her back in rotation as a plate, nor would I mind walking the pup, as I could bring him to the dog park to pick up chicks. What would be the most eloquent way of making this offer? I don't really care if I see her again or not, but an easy lay is an easy lay.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"What's in it for me?"

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have some dignity dude.If you dont want to walk the dog dont.Dont ask for ***** in exchange like a beggar.It's not even beta its omega.

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't actually say the words.

Just escalate and if doesn't like it don't walk the dog.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
serious why? let her orbiter friends do it you are too busy to go to her home and walk with the damn dog.

if you consider her a plate then I belice you are having sex with other woman so the bargain for it should loot ridiculous to you. serious if you have to barter that much for sex try to a hooker, at least she won't call you after