Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banned from Hinge: Workarounds, other options?

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hate speech to say that women are equal (ie. should pay their own bills).
It's also hate speech to say that they're not.
Oh, my crime was saying I preferred a slimmer, childless woman in my bio.
I've lost count of the amount of times I've seen a height preference on a woman's bio,
but of course that's just fine. We truly live in a clown world.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, my crime was saying I preferred a slimmer, childless woman in my bio.
I've lost count of the amount of times I've seen a height preference on a woman's bio,
but of course that's just fine. We truly live in a clown world.
How dare you say that. That's discrimination against fatties, financial black holes and vaginourmous sperm whales.

Meanwhile, of course, it's perfectly ok for women to set income requirements, height requirements etc etc as well as to use dating sites as advertising for their instagram thirst traps.

Incidentally, I got banned from Quora for asking why they're allowed to do that.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a new account. Old phone that I previously used Hinge on, new number, new email, all new pictures. I used the same first name.

It's been running for a few hours. I won't know whether or not I'm shadowbanned until I match with someone (which won't be easy with a measly 8 likes per day.)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best solution is still to lift weights, get big muscles, and approach strangers with a lot of confidence.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best solution is still to lift weights, get big muscles, and approach strangers with a lot of confidence.
I don't doubt that's the best single avenue if done well, but I would venture that a better solution still is to have multiple avenues of sourcing so you're not putting too pressure on yourself or getting too jaded over any one method.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't doubt that's the best single avenue if done well, but I would venture that a better solution still is to have multiple avenues of sourcing so you're not putting too pressure on yourself or getting too jaded over any one method.
One of the most common arguments in attraction-seduction is if a guy should focus on one style of game vs. using multiple. There are 4 forms of game. In 2013, Caleb Jones (aka Blackdragon) made this argument in the last couple paragraphs of the bottom article.

For the past decade or so, I've been a mostly daygame guy but I've dabbled in the other forms of game. I prefer the argument focusing on only one method of game and getting really good at it vs. spreading yourself too thin on multiple game forms.

The big problem is when you focus on one form of game and are not getting results from it.