"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Banned from Hinge: Workarounds, other options?

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
It's hate speech to say that women are equal (ie. should pay their own bills).
It's also hate speech to say that they're not.
Oh, my crime was saying I preferred a slimmer, childless woman in my bio.
I've lost count of the amount of times I've seen a height preference on a woman's bio,
but of course that's just fine. We truly live in a clown world.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Oh, my crime was saying I preferred a slimmer, childless woman in my bio.
I've lost count of the amount of times I've seen a height preference on a woman's bio,
but of course that's just fine. We truly live in a clown world.
How dare you say that. That's discrimination against fatties, financial black holes and vaginourmous sperm whales.

Meanwhile, of course, it's perfectly ok for women to set income requirements, height requirements etc etc as well as to use dating sites as advertising for their instagram thirst traps.

Incidentally, I got banned from Quora for asking why they're allowed to do that.
 

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
610
Reaction score
373
Age
39
I made a new account. Old phone that I previously used Hinge on, new number, new email, all new pictures. I used the same first name.

It's been running for a few hours. I won't know whether or not I'm shadowbanned until I match with someone (which won't be easy with a measly 8 likes per day.)
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
The best solution is still to lift weights, get big muscles, and approach strangers with a lot of confidence.
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,863
The best solution is still to lift weights, get big muscles, and approach strangers with a lot of confidence.
I don't doubt that's the best single avenue if done well, but I would venture that a better solution still is to have multiple avenues of sourcing so you're not putting too pressure on yourself or getting too jaded over any one method.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I don't doubt that's the best single avenue if done well, but I would venture that a better solution still is to have multiple avenues of sourcing so you're not putting too pressure on yourself or getting too jaded over any one method.
One of the most common arguments in attraction-seduction is if a guy should focus on one style of game vs. using multiple. There are 4 forms of game. In 2013, Caleb Jones (aka Blackdragon) made this argument in the last couple paragraphs of the bottom article.

For the past decade or so, I've been a mostly daygame guy but I've dabbled in the other forms of game. I prefer the argument focusing on only one method of game and getting really good at it vs. spreading yourself too thin on multiple game forms.


The big problem is when you focus on one form of game and are not getting results from it.
 
Top