Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banned from Hinge: Workarounds, other options?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now to keep from getting banned again, unmatch or delete any girl that you are screwing with, you decided not to pursue further, or failed dates with.
This.

I started doing this a couple years ago as soon as I was done communicating with someone. Haven't been banned on any OLD apps since. Agreed, that women get so butthurt if you don't message them everyday and kiss their a*s that they'll make up reasons to report you. So f*cked up...

It's a rough sport. Not for everyone.

Snag87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This.

I started doing this a couple years ago as soon as I was done communicating with someone. Haven't been banned on any OLD apps since. Agreed, that women get so butthurt if you don't message them everyday and kiss their a*s that they'll make up reasons to report you. So f*cked up...

It's a rough sport. Not for everyone.
I was told they can still report you if you unmatch

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same exact thing happened to me about 2 years ago. I was very polite and above the table on all my communications with women on Hinge. The *only* thing I can think of is sometimes I'd just quit communicating with someone because I got busy, lost interest, or starting talking with someone else--like 99% of all OLD women do. Suddenly one day I log in and it said I was booted. I inquired but never got a reply.

I looked them up on LinkedIn and at that time 90% of the workers there were Gen Z or Gen Y female employees. They are based in NYC. So if a few females accuse me of whatever on Hinge, I'm "100% guilty" of course and have no way to prove otherwise. I even encouraged them to review all my communication and responses. I heard crickets from them.

So, regarding Hinge: F*CK THEM. They will never get another penny from me.

Good luck.
Seems like a bad long term business model.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
How does one go about purchasing premium? The app is useless without it.

Should you change your name in addition to photos?
Not sure if it's needed, but still possible. On the burner phone, pay via Google pay with a pre-paid visa or mastercard. You can use any name and address, as it's pre-paid and it will go through. You can also login to the prepaid visa or mastercard website and add the made up address of 123 Main St, in New York, NY 10001 just to pass an AVS check.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't use hinge but I have a friend who gets banned every once in a while. he reinstalls the app, gets a new number and business as usual. I don't think you need a new device or new ip. I don't think voip numbers work with hinge, I have a way to get legit numbers.

Snag87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't use hinge but I have a friend who gets banned every once in a while. he reinstalls the app, gets a new number and business as usual. I don't think you need a new device or new ip. I don't think voip numbers work with hinge, I have a way to get legit numbers.
Are you willing to divulge?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Factory reset phone and get a burner SIM card. I pay $30/m for a cheap ATT plan. I got banned on Tinder and had to do this. You should be keeping a burner phone separate for random hookups anyway. If you start to get serious, then just tell her your number changed. She won't even think twice about it, trust me.