Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banged a fatty

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
For someone who laughs when a fat girl even feels like she has the right to as much as even look my way and much less try to flirt with me or initiate any contact.

I won’t be addressing any opinions from a chubby chaser
fatties need loving too. happier society means == more productive society

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For someone who laughs when a fat girl even feels like she has the right to as much as even look my way and much less try to flirt with me or initiate any contact.

Cool story bro.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
But FAT is where they draw the line.
Still waiting to hear... HOW FAT? Size what? Picture examples..
Yeah one man's version of "fat" could be another man's version of "curvy". I'd a friend who considered anything over, what most people would consider borderline anorexic, fat.

This is why I snap my radish before making decisions like these. Takes away that red lust mist of poor decision making when ready to bang holes in plywood.
Really? Engage the brain.......it's a practice to mentally engage the bigger head in moments like these......it's why meditation is so practical and necessary........it all comes back to the breathing......it all comes back to the present........the breathing.........the now......observing where you're holding onto tension.....observing where you are holding onto thoughts instead of letting them pass.........seeing thoughts of lust just like any other random unproductive thoughts as clouds floating by as you contemplate the sky.....let them pass and focus on the spaces in between........the sky......the almighty.....that's where your mind has power......not in the clouds.

don't let your lustful thoughts make a wanker out of you

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Well at least it wasn’t a tranny. But that’s probably next. The glory days of SoSuave
That's quite the jump there Leroy, from fat girl.......to tranny. Such an assumptive mind. One must wonder are you talking from experience.

Yet here you are.....engaging with who you judge a chubby chaser......the ego couldn't resist eh.

Your hubris is palpable from your posts. That old hubris just begs to be acknowledged eh friend.

You ain't no stoic. #FRAUD

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many posters are here to just sh1t on others.

It’s actually weird and says so much about them.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? Engage the brain.......it's a practice to mentally engage the bigger head in moments like these......it's why meditation is so practical and necessary........it all comes back to the breathing......it all comes back to the present........the breathing.........the now......observing where you're holding onto tension.....observing where you are holding onto thoughts instead of letting them pass.........seeing thoughts of lust just like any other random unproductive thoughts as clouds floating by as you contemplate the sky.....let them pass and focus on the spaces in between........the sky......the almighty.....that's where your mind has power......not in the clouds.

don't let your lustful thoughts make a wanker out of you
I’ll give that a go next time. I usually meditate in the mornings and at night.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
but you don’t want to take responsibility because it’s easier to log on to sosuave and be like “poor me poor me” and get other guys’ support that she’s whacko.
I could be wrong but I reckon his thread was more self-deprecating humor rather then looking for pity...

(also, it's pointless looking for "fault", usually it serves nothing...people who look for fault are prone to victimhood and you know fault, blame....guilt.....useless. Only productive way to look at the past would be to objectively extract a lesson. Every situation has a solution. Girls who want a one night stand.....you're not really going to bring them for dinner the next night are you. Raw suits some people better, a girl is wet and turned on you don't have to beg her for raw....9 times out of 10 she doesn't care in the moment. You know lust and desire too well. Condom makes for a flacid willy at times, so....)

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll never forget this chick I met online. She had a gorgeous face and the most beautiful eyes, but no body shots (suspect). Went to pick her up, soon as I drove up and saw how big she was I kept driving. She called right away saying "wtf, why did you drive by me and leave me out here in the cold" (it was snowing) . Felt bad, so I went back and picked her up.

She was super aggressive from the moment she stepped in my car. Grabbed my face and we started making out. I tried to bang her that night but couldn't get hard to save my life due to her being so big and being deceived by her online pics. Made her give me head and got dam she was a pro, swallowed it all too! Then she got super emotional.

Went on another date cause I felt super bad for her. Went to her place that night. Right before I was gonna try to phuk her again, I used her bathroom and noticed her trash can was filled with tons of empty cup cake wrappers and fast food trash. I got so turned off and disgusted. I mean this chick was large, so large I wouldn't want any of my friends seeing me with her. Same exact thing happened, couldn't get hard, she sucked me off again, then I watched her get off with a dildo. She kept asking me why I couldn't get hard to have sex, but get hard with my tube steak in her mouth.

She tried and tried to get me to have a relationship with her but I couldn't. She also paid for almost everything, offered for me to stay her place anytime I wanted. That was the first and last time I "tried" to bang a fatty.
Why... Just why... Rather do the knuckle shuffle than a fatty... If they have no respect for themselves, why would you give them positive attention with sex? No excuse to be a BBW. It's one of the reasons why our health insurance is all fvcked up. Overweight and beluga the whale weight status are two completely different things.

The culprit: bad diet and SUGAR.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: she wants money, I’m resisting, trying to coax a confession so I can have solid proof she’s a filthy fat lying pig. Is this enough proof to cause reasonable doubt?

Part of me wants to make her beg and suck me off one more time.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“I’m interested in more than a one night stand. Can you meet me for a drink tomorrow at 8pm??”

Open her up, gather your evidence, and be vigilant. In this environment, all a woman needs to do is blink, and you are arrested. Then the onus falls on you to prove otherwise.

Paranoia > Carelessness

You have no family. Tend to Numbero Uno, extraordinarily ... always.

Edit: didn’t see the middle text. You should be fine.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Update: she wants money, I’m resisting, trying to coax a confession so I can have solid proof she’s a filthy fat lying pig. Is this enough proof to cause reasonable doubt?

All this for £15, you think ?

Engage her positively murk, gather what you can diplomatically - remember; Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me further amuse myself in this thread. He banged a fatty(not a thick or slightly chubby girl. A slob of a BBW, or so he says so himself), went raw inside her on their first meeting, which I’m sure this has been the first time she’s done this.
But some of the losers here claim I’m the one with the problem, ahhhhh yesyes. Yet we have countless prostitute obsessed weirdos and faggots polluting this place. But there’s something wrong with me. A site constructed to push men to be their best and reach their full potential. But let’s support this BS. The same attitude that has lead society to its current state and the rise of feminism. Quite a good amount of you are a bunch of bitches.

Isaiah 5:20
20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
You just couldn't resist the urge with this one huh

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
went raw inside her on their first meeting, which I’m sure this has been the first time she’s done this.
Oh yes, because you're an expert on women you have never met and know nothing about aren't you?

She's 30 years old bro, older than me, this is not her first rodeo.

You're a moron.

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yes, because you're an expert on women you have never met and know nothing about aren't you?

She's 30 years old bro, older than me, this is not her first rodeo.

You're a moron.
Am I surprised you can’t read or interpret sarcasm? I am not

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I surprised you can’t read or interpret sarcasm? I am not
Interpreting sarcasm on the internet, especially when the poster is a known, proven idiot, like you, is not so easy.

Reaction score
Let me further amuse myself in this thread. He banged a fatty(not a thick or slightly chubby girl. A slob of a BBW, or so he says so himself), went raw inside her on their first meeting, which I’m sure this has been the first time she’s done this.
But some of the losers here claim I’m the one with the problem, ahhhhh yesyes. Yet we have countless prostitute obsessed weirdos and faggots polluting this place. But there’s something wrong with me. A site constructed to push men to be their best and reach their full potential. But let’s support this BS. The same attitude that has lead society to its current state and the rise of feminism. Quite a good amount of you are a bunch of bitches.

You have never done anything in your life except sit in a classroom.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You’re doing this to yourself; this drama. And that’s clear by how you ended this whole message.

Just give her the money and be done with it all. Drop your ego for one second. You made poor decisions in abundance. Stop continually making them.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re right it’s pride mostly, I’m not willing to be blackmailed or intimidated by anyone, it gets my back up, I’m not a subservient person, I’m an aggressor.

She’s not getting anything from me, hopefully she learns a lesson.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Block but save chat convo. LOL at splitting bill for 10 euro pill.

I ”banged” an obese fatty once who was 30kilo more ghan her profile pics, couldnt get it up she wanted to suck me but I couldnt even let her. I told her I had to go to bed early. In other words: GTF out.
Such a turnoff her legs were 3x thicker than mine I felt deceived.
Never ever a fatty again.