Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banged a fatty

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
If you bang a fatty because you like larger women thats fine, nothing wrong with that. If you railed her because you wanted to get your D wet and you dropped below your standards, you will feel sh1ty 100% of the time.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s too many words flower. Your advice is not wanted by me, go save some other hoes and make assumptions and jump to conclusions elsewhere boy.

Your advice is that I could have avoided this, it’s all my fault, I’m not a man, this would never have happened to guru. Good sh1t bro, I hope you continue to enlighten us here during your stay.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s too many words flower. Your advice is not wanted by me, go save some other hoes and make assumptions and jump to conclusions elsewhere boy.

Your advice is that I could have avoided this, it’s all my fault, I’m not a man, this would never have happened to guru. Good sh1t bro, I hope you continue to enlighten us here during your stay.
Haha okay man. Just remember this thread when you bang your next fatty, squirt your baby batter in her (because you chose not to wear a rubber) and then not get the pill with her (but really to cover YOUR ass), then she pops out your unwanted child; which you’ll have to pay support to for the rest of your days.

But yea. I’m the idiot here, right?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Haha okay man. Just remember this thread when you bang your next fatty, squirt your baby batter in her (because you chose not to wear a rubber) and then not get the pill with her (but really to cover YOUR ass), then she pops out your unwanted child; which you’ll have to pay support to for the rest of your days.

But yea. I’m the idiot here, right?
i think that woman maybe wanted to createfamily with him ha ha

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not that serious

if it'll help you sleep at night, go with her and watch her take that pill. ive done this. it helps even more if the girl is into you and is willing to do whatever just to see you again. thats your gaurantee that she'll take it.

not many years ago there was an asian kid here who called himself beginning DJ. his handle was BeDJ. he was a smart kid that picked up on shlt quick and was guided by RT himself. he went on to document all the (mostly white) girls he began slay with pictures and full reports. until the day he raw dogged one and knocked her up. he convinced her to get an abortion as the best course of action but it completely fvcked him up afterwards.

i tried to talk some sense to him but he was too far gone by that point. he blamed himself for everything. dont end up like him.

look him up. im sure some of his posts are still present even if his account isnt.

or not....its your life
I need to stop hitting raw, it's difficult though, I haven't used a dom for like 2 years

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Putting aside my obvious distaste of fatties, I think you handled yourself pretty well in this situation, the mind fvck she was giving you later on etc.

Only real prob I had was you going in raw, so many fvcked up things could come out from it. I get it, I have difficulty too, but with ONS that's like the holy grail of SOP to never go in raw. Go raw with a steady gf that you know is clean and as for the rest, expose the family jewels as much as you like but cover up the slit-eyed demon.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Putting aside my obvious distaste of fatties, I think you handled yourself pretty well in this situation, the mind fvck she was giving you later on etc.
I thought so too! which is why I don't understand why flowerboy attacked me!

slit-eye demon I like that one haha

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How big? Are we talking Melissa McCarthy / Roseanne Barr? Little meat isn't that bad.. However, when it's tons of fun women you're dealing with.. Be careful that they do not roll over you when you're sleeping. I hear they can also store emergency foods for later in their belly folds... Have fun.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah like roseanne big, I'm not talking thick or chubby, that's not worth making a thread over - this girl had "bbw" and "420" as the only things in her OLD profile. She was fat.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bro, you need to get some help. Have you considered going to a therapist? Are you depressed? It should never come to this...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a therapist every Thursday lunch time, best thing I ever done.

I'm fully aware I have issues, a self destructive nature, lack of self control etc it's all my brains way of protecting myself from the pain of my reality, but ironically does me more harm than good.

I'm susceptible to bouts of depression, yes.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to hear. At least you are getting help for the fatty disease. Please, I am serious, talk this over with the therapist. It should never come to this. I'd be celibate before going that route. Who even knows if they are clean.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll never forget this chick I met online. She had a gorgeous face and the most beautiful eyes, but no body shots (suspect). Went to pick her up, soon as I drove up and saw how big she was I kept driving. She called right away saying "wtf, why did you drive by me and leave me out here in the cold" (it was snowing) . Felt bad, so I went back and picked her up.

She was super aggressive from the moment she stepped in my car. Grabbed my face and we started making out. I tried to bang her that night but couldn't get hard to save my life due to her being so big and being deceived by her online pics. Made her give me head and got dam she was a pro, swallowed it all too! Then she got super emotional.

Went on another date cause I felt super bad for her. Went to her place that night. Right before I was gonna try to phuk her again, I used her bathroom and noticed her trash can was filled with tons of empty cup cake wrappers and fast food trash. I got so turned off and disgusted. I mean this chick was large, so large I wouldn't want any of my friends seeing me with her. Same exact thing happened, couldn't get hard, she sucked me off again, then I watched her get off with a dildo. She kept asking me why I couldn't get hard to have sex, but get hard with my tube steak in her mouth.

She tried and tried to get me to have a relationship with her but I couldn't. She also paid for almost everything, offered for me to stay her place anytime I wanted. That was the first and last time I "tried" to bang a fatty.

Last edited:

Igetit!

Reaction score
I'll never forget this chick I met online. She had a gorgeous face and the most beautiful eyes, but no body shots (suspect). Went to pick her up, soon as I drove up and saw how big she was I kept driving. She called right away saying "wtf, why did you drive by me and leave me out here in the cold" (it was snowing) . Felt bad, so I went back and picked her up.

She was super aggressive from the moment she stepped in my car. Grabbed my face and we started making out. I tried to bang her that night but couldn't get hard to save my life due to her being so big and being deceived by her online pics. Made her give me head and got dam she was a pro, swallowed it all too! Then she got super emotional.

Went on another date cause I felt super bad for her. Went to her place that night. Right before I was gonna try to phuk her again, I used her bathroom and noticed her trash can was filled with tons of empty cup cake wrappers and fast food trash. I got so turned off and disgusted. I mean this chick was large, so large I wouldn't want any of my friends seeing me with her. Same exact thing happened, couldn't get hard, she sucked me off again, then I watched her get off with a dildo. She kept asking me why I couldn't get hard to have sex, but get hard with my tube steak in her mouth.

She tried and tried to get me to have a relationship with her but I couldn't. She also paid for almost everything, offered for me to stay her place anytime I wanted. That was the first and last time I "tried" to bang a fatty.
Just curious......

Out of 1 to 10,what would you rate her face.......her FACE only?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious......

Out of 1 to 10,what would you rate her face.......her FACE only?
It was around an 8. Her eyes were bright blue and very seductive.

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well at least it wasn’t a tranny. But that’s probably next. The glory days of SoSuave

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next for you maybe.

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next for you maybe.
For someone who laughs when a fat girl even feels like she has the right to as much as even look my way and much less try to flirt with me or initiate any contact.

I won’t be addressing any opinions from a chubby chaser