Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banged a fatty

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was very fat not just chubby. I didn't think I could penetrate from a spooning position, her ass had no form, she was formless, like mr jelly

This was not a black out drinking binge, I smoked weed with her, I popped a kamagra.

Anyway, I told her to take the morning after pill and now shes blowing up my phone asking for money, I'm going to block her and ghost.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL the pic.

I have never fvcked a reaaally fat chick but the bigger the better the head so I’m slowly making my way up to the higher weights. Its so easy to pull these chicks. I walked up to one who I caught eyeing me, grabbed her by the throat and told her “I’m going to fvck your brains out tonight.” She was down but logistics got in the way.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh she sucked a mean d!ck but she kept stopping and wanting me to fvck her, and trying to kiss me...

I'm actually not so traumatised any more

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I simply do not touch fatties at all.. They simply do NOTHING for me.

However only just RECENTLY I have noticed a few big ladies that are quite Firm

No loose flab hanging off them, good toned legs in heels, and some big azz Titties..

If push came to shove, if I hit a dry patch, I may consider it..

But right now i'm good with petite, slim chicks
Yes Thick girls are fun and hot (not fat) but thick this is why I enjoy watching college women's softball it's nothing but a smorgasbord of thick tight ass in tight pants.I would rather go to one of these games than to a strip club.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes Thick girls are fun and hot (not fat) but thick this is why I enjoy watching college women's softball it's nothing but a smorgasbord of thick tight ass in tight pants.I would rather go to one of these games than to a strip club.
It's more fine women in church than the strip club. They either have a man or WANT one in there. There's the single group activity in many churches that puts you in proximity.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's more fine women in church than the strip club. They either have a man or WANT one in there. There's the single group activity in many churches that puts you in proximity.
I grew up in a Baptist church youth group and there was plenty of fvcking going on especially on mission trips and lots of hank panky on the church bus.Single groups in church are a gold mine of high quality women but you have to go to the right church's that believe the bible 100 percent especially the part about the man ruling over the wife (Ephesians 5:22) it tells them to submit to you as they would to God.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
28643436-352-k886431.jpg

^^And this is chubby.

Chubby is still fvckable and might even be enjoyable when you desire something different.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 1460

^^And this is chubby.

Chubby is still fvckable and might even be enjoyable when you desire something different.
Chubby is fine as long as her body isn’t that saggy softness. Some women are chubby, but the fat is almost hard in a way and it holds to her frame well still giving her some shape when the clothes come off. Most chubby women have that saggy soft fat.
This woman here has the hard chubby haha

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It just gets worse, so after ignoring her messages (I was busy and went to a festival with my friends and do not owe her any time or attention) she goes on a rampage and pretty much accuses me of rape and tells me she knows where I live:

She’s a psycho, I don’t take well to threats or blackmail so I have a good mind to block her but to keep the peace and to pick and choose my battles wisely. I’ll just transfer to the change for the pill and ignore.

She is actually hinting I raped or forced her, women are disgusting sometimes.

For the record I was not insistent on banging without a condom, I wanted head, she then begged for the D.

Be careful out in the field guys.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Save her messages. And if worse comes to worst, you'll need that as prove.

And in the future, keep a few pills in your room and a condom in your wallet at all times.

Learn from this. Seriously.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy sh1t.

Google says "Plan B" can cost up to $60. Generic versions like "next choice one dose" and "take action" cost a little less.

You can get these pills at ANY PHARMACY in America, NO PERSCRIPTION NECCESARY.

Just walk into Walmart and ask at the pharmacy counter.

Dont givegher cash, go get her the pills and save your receipt.

Text her back and talk about the decision you BOTH made to be intimate ("when WE decided to fool around") and how you are confused as to why she is so upset now.

Keep taking the stance of being confused about her mood.

She sounds remorseful, but that's not your fault or issue

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes already taken the pill, she bought it the next day, I said I'll transfer her some money but I went out to a festival with friends and basically put this to the back of my mind.

She is now upset because I had minimal contact with her after the bang. I only met her once, she wanted to "hang out" and came to my house.

She is a weird fvck, part of me doesn't want to give her any money out of principle. I have recorded some of the sex acts (she saw me recording) so it will totally blow any "forced" narrative she wants to spew.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
It just gets worse, so after ignoring her messages (I was busy and went to a festival with my friends and do not owe her any time or attention) she goes on a rampage and pretty much accuses me of rape and tells me she knows where I live:

She’s a psycho, I don’t take well to threats or blackmail so I have a good mind to block her but to keep the peace and to pick and choose my battles wisely. I’ll just transfer to the change for the pill and ignore.

She is actually hinting I raped or forced her, women are disgusting sometimes.

For the record I was not insistent on banging without a condom, I wanted head, she then begged for the D.

Be careful out in the field guys.

how much money you actually plan to send her and why? is morning pill that expensive there? compare this situation to men texting girls after sex "uh but i bought condoms and you didnt pay half of their price so send me it now or I sue you"

also who would rape a fat woman lmao this woman has head problems

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You recorded ur s€x acts with a fatty...:down:

Seriously, mods, I'm officially asking to destroy this thread forever...

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Shes already taken the pill, she bought it the next day, I said I'll transfer her some money but I went out to a festival with friends and basically put this to the back of my mind.

She is now upset because I had minimal contact with her after the bang. I only met her once, she wanted to "hang out" and came to my house.

She is a weird fvck, part of me doesn't want to give her any money out of principle. I have recorded some of the sex acts (she saw me recording) so it will totally blow any "forced" narrative she wants to spew.
WHY would you record your sex with fatty? LOL