Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banged a fatty

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she's ashamed of herself for letting you bang her, feeling slutty.

Idk why you write have to pay more than half of the medication, after all, it was a joint decision to have sex.

Them again, if you only pay half, she'll keep the drama going

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like she's ashamed of herself for letting you bang her, feeling slutty.

Idk why you write have to pay more than half of the medication, after all, it was a joint decision to have sex.

Them again, if you only pay half, she'll keep the drama going
and he even recorded her so she can feel better about herself after the sex

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's only £30 for the pill, she's making out like it's a lot of money.

Shall I just give her the full £30? I'm not transferring as she will find my full name and bank details so I will just tell her to meet me somewhere.

I recorded her sucking me off because it felt good and the sucking noises turn me on, not sure why that's such a big deal, I recorded because I'm voyeuristic I guess. I record many conquests.

Shall I spark up convo when I finish work like sazc said saying I'm confused about why she's angry? I already did some of that before:

This is how I left it this morning.

Igetit!

Reaction score
You recorded ur s€x acts with a fatty...:down:

Seriously, mods, I'm officially asking to destroy this thread forever...
Lol....well.....I'm afraid it's not quite that simple.

I will say this though.....

While I DO NOT justify what this girl did.....the OP DID TELL HER that he'd wire or give her some money......and the money was to help PREVENT a possible pregnancy that would FOREVER effect BOTH their lives.....so I don't see why she should solely be responsible for buying the pill,when it was the actions of TWO PEOPLE that caused for the pill to be neccesary in the first place.

I think she's just doing this cause she feels used and hurt. She probably thought there may have been something more there than just sex,while that's all the OP seems to have been interested in.

The chick is WRONG and clearly out of line,but hey......that's how some people are. If you think you can just go around using people without facing any consequences or reprocussions,that's not always the case. Some people will IMMEDIATELY bite back if they feel you've wronged them.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol....well.....I'm afraid it's not quite that simple.

I will say this though.....

While I DO NOT justify what this girl did.....the OP DID TELL HER that he'd wire or give her some money......and the money was to help PREVENT a possible pregnancy that would FOREVER effect BOTH their lives.....so I don't see why she should solely be responsible for buying the pill,when it was the actions of TWO PEOPLE that caused for the pill to be neccesary in the first place.

I think she's just doing this cause she feels used and hurt. She probably thought there may have been something more there than just sex,while that's all the OP seems to have been interested in.

The chick is WRONG and clearly out of line,but hey......that's how some people are. If you think you can just go around using people without facing any consequences or reprocussions,that's not always the case. Some people will IMMEDIATELY bite back if they feel you've wronged them.
Agree 100%

She messaged me after saying "was that just a one off" - I kind of just ignore it them she started blowing up my phone after 30 mins... serious I had to shower twice and make some food and I come back to 20+ messages?

That kind of behaviour just pushes me away so my comms with her have been poor.

My issue was never giving her money, it was her general behaviour and how shes going about this. She deserves fvck all from me and what I really was to do is slap her in the face and tell her to fvck off.

Alas, I'll give her £15 and not a penny more.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beware a scorned women. Lead her and fizzle out slowly.

In the interim, gather as much evidence via text of her willingness and desire to have sex with you.

Yes, be paranoid here, especially given you were her TOP gun and imbued her psyche permanently; she will remember you, and potentially try to come at you down the road. Be smart, even if it's a remote possibility.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Some of us men consider fvcking a fatty a nightmare.

And a video of a tryst with a fatty is just downright too much to comprehend..

@Igetit! , no worries there.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never, when push comes to shove, I'm very good at toe punting abdomens

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been a while, maybe 5-6 years but I just banged a fat chick.

At the time it felt good, pvssy is pvssy after all, she had a pretty face and didn't stink.

But I can't get it out of my head, I feel scarred. Never again. I feel like I've lost some value, I won't tell anyone about this (except you guys). I vow never to do this ever again, ever. Just not worth it, lesson learned.

My fat banging days are long gone. I feel sick. showered twice.
When you fuuck a fat chick, a little piece inside of you dies.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
recording it wasn't such a bad move after all

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had to of seen the signs that she was a little out of sorts beforehand, but you still chose to go ahead anyways, actively making a decision, which in turned to other ones, which led to this fiasco.

This is all your fault. This situation. It could have been prevented with transparency on your part, or due diligence to follow through with her the next morning and splitting the pill right then and there; but you don’t want to take responsibility because it’s easier to log on to sosuave and be like “poor me poor me” and get other guys’ support that she’s whacko.
Being a man is about handling your business, both positive and not ideal. You lacked every form sort of finesse here.
And the fact you did it with no condom is ludicrous in and of itself, whether she wanted your D so bad or whether you went whiny baby mode and begged to raw dog it.

It’s so easy to chalk it up that she’s the psycho and a fat degenerate loser or something of lower status than you; however you actually acted like the whack one by totally ignoring her just because you didn’t feel good about your ridiculous self and personal decisions in this situation you willingly put yourself in.
She’s mad at you because you buttered her up, filmed and fvcked her, then treated her like used garbage after you got what you wanted. She felt exploited and of course she’s going to blow up your phone because you weren’t congruent with your behaviours before and after you got what you wanted. Buyers remorse times 1000.

She probably has low self esteem already and you go and negatively influence and solidify that even further. When really you could have made her feel good about herself, if even for a night.

We always have a choice to treat people well even if we don’t desire them reciprocally. So you can say “oh she’s crazy” or this or that. But dude. Give your fvcking head a shake. You deserve to be punched square in the face.

I’m not excusing her behaviours or choices in this all. However, I’m saying it could have all been prevented if you actually had balls to handle your sh!t. Her reactions to your actions don’t make your actions okay.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had to of seen the signs that she was a little out of sorts beforehand, but you still chose to go ahead anyways, actively making a decision, which in turned to other ones, which led to this fiasco.

This is all your fault. This situation. It could have been prevented with transparency on your part, or due diligence to follow through with her the next morning and splitting the pill right then and there; but you don’t want to take responsibility because it’s easier to log on to sosuave and be like “poor me poor me” and get other guys’ support that she’s whacko.
Being a man is about handling your business, both positive and not ideal. You lacked every form sort of finesse here.
And the fact you did it with no condom is ludicrous in and of itself, whether she wanted your D so bad or whether you went whiny baby mode and begged to raw dog it.

It’s so easy to chalk it up that she’s the psycho and a fat degenerate loser or something of lower status than you; however you actually acted like the whack one by totally ignoring her just because you didn’t feel good about your ridiculous self and personal decisions in this situation you willingly put yourself in.
She’s mad at you because you buttered her up, filmed and fvcked her, then treated her like used garbage after you got what you wanted. She felt exploited and of course she’s going to blow up your phone because you weren’t congruent with your behaviours before and after you got what you wanted. Buyers remorse times 1000.

She probably has low self esteem already and you go and negatively influence and solidify that even further. When really you could have made her feel good about herself, if even for a night.

We always have a choice to treat people well even if we don’t desire them reciprocally. So you can say “oh she’s crazy” or this or that. But dude. Give your fvcking head a shake. You deserve to be punched square in the face.

I’m not excusing her behaviours or choices in this all. However, I’m saying it could have all been prevented if you actually had balls to handle your ****.
So many assumptions here pal, you need to put the pipe down and actually read my posts. Look I get it, it's cool to put people down on here, it's cool to play captain save a whale. Your whole post stinks of self righteous condescending BS.

No, I didn't see any signs she was weird, I literally met the girl a couple hours before we banged. I didn't butter her up, she forced the issue of coming to my place. I didn't beg to bareback, look at you falling for her narrative. Why don't you fvck off to mumsnet.com. I've not come here to "poor me poor me" anything. As usual, I post here openly about my life, some good some bad, I post proof/evidence when I can too.

I didn't totally ignore her either. I messaged her straight away, she started spazzing out on msgs and I don't have an obligation to reply straight back to anyone.

You're acting like I told her I loved her then spat in her face after.

You are actually a b!tchboy who would not punch anyone, please just block me I don't want to hear from you again, you offer nothing. This place is for advice and such, not silly children who don't have interactions with women trying to play captain save a hoe for likes.

This kind of poster/post is not needed here at all.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes already taken the pill, she bought it the next day, I said I'll transfer her some money but I went out to a festival with friends and basically put this to the back of my mind.

She is now upset because I had minimal contact with her after the bang. I only met her once, she wanted to "hang out" and came to my house.

She is a weird fvck, part of me doesn't want to give her any money out of principle. I have recorded some of the sex acts (she saw me recording) so it will totally blow any "forced" narrative she wants to spew.
I honestly don't know how people can do casual sex because of s**t like this. All you need is one psycho woman falsely saying you raped her and you're totally f*cked if you don't have video evidence. Your name will be dragged through the mud in a case like that even if you're acquitted.

Same with if you get a psycho who refuses to take the pill or deliberately inseminates herself. IMO it's just not worth the risk.

Anyway at least you have the video to disprove her nonsense. Chilling stuff, though.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many assumptions here pal, you need to put the pipe down and actually read my posts. Look I get it, it's cool to put people down on here, it's cool to play captain save a whale. Your whole post stinks of self righteous condescending BS.

No, I didn't see any signs she was weird, I literally met the girl a couple hours before we banged. I didn't butter her up, she forced the issue of coming to my place. I didn't beg to bareback, look at you falling for her narrative. Why don't you fvck off to mumsnet.com. I've not come here to "poor me poor me" anything. As usual, I post here openly about my life, some good some bad, I post proof/evidence when I can too.

I didn't totally ignore her either. I messaged her straight away, she started spazzing out on msgs and I don't have an obligation to reply straight back to anyone.

You're acting like I told her I loved her then spat in her face after.

You are actually a b!tchboy who would not punch anyone, please just block me I don't want to hear from you again, you offer nothing. This place is for advice and such, not silly children who don't have interactions with women trying to play captain save a hoe for likes.

This kind of poster/post is not needed here at all.
Haha look at you go. My post isn’t about being captain save a hoe at all. How did I know you would jump straight to that name!?
I don’t side with her. I side with the facts that you didn’t handle the situation well at all and then you’re posting your pics of the convo to get every guy here to berate her to clean your conscience so they can agree with a PARTIAL part of the story which only supports your view.

And look, I can agree she is acting like a whack job. BUT.. whyyy? What reason would she be doing to do that? Why why why.. because you set that up.

Would @guru1000 have got himself in this situation? Nah
How about @Amante Silvestre ? Nah
How about @marmel75? Nah
How about @EyeBRollin? Nah

No one is saving any hoes here on my end, but I can certainly see a bullish!t story miles away. You call me some b!tch for standing up and calling you out? Please.

At the end of the day you know the truth and the truth is, if you handled yourself properly you wouldn’t have needed to post this horsesh!t thread or have to deal with her to the extent you have.

You dealt your own hand here, jack.

And in reality. I am the poster you need here because I’m the only one telling you, YOU fvcked up. And that’s what will make you grow. Everyone else is telling you how to tame the fire now and protect against your own doings.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's quite clear I fvcked up, I've admitted to that, my point is you think I'm here for pity when it was actually advice. I thought that was clear from the question marks in my posts, and posters giving me advice?

You've come across as quite the little b!tch here. I do not care if other posters would get into this situation, you would know that if you knew my posting history, I regularly get into a pickle. Do you use other posters here to validate your life? Are you joking? I'm a real person mate not a fictionalised version portraying myself as a master DJ online. You're obviously displaying captain save a hoe traits so just own it, keep it moving and fvck off.

I think my issue with you is that you've jumped to baseless conclusions and gone on the attack, for what reason? Of course I'll have something to say when you post like a cretin.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's quite clear I fvcked up, I've admitted to that, my point is you think I'm here for pity when it was actually advice. I thought that was clear from the question marks in my posts, and posters giving me advice?

You've come across as quite the little b!tch here. I do not care if other posters would get into this situation, you would know that if you knew my posting history, I regularly get into a pickle. Do you use other posters here to validate your life? Are you joking? I'm a real person mate not a fictionalised version portraying myself as a master DJ online. You're obviously displaying captain save a hoe traits so just own it, keep it moving and fvck off.
I’m not displaying those traits, I’m simply calling you out for what the situation actually looks like. Not like I’m being like “think about the poor woman!! The poor chubber!” I don’t give a rats @ss, I give a **** about your crap @ss choices through which landed you in this situation that you’re wincing about. But you’re too busy defending yourself to see that. It’s so easy for you to point the finger at anyone but yourself, huh? You’re the b!tch here haha. You should shower not because she was heavier set. But because you’re slimy as fvck.

I use those posters as examples because they know how to handle their ****, seemingly. And this forum isn’t all about slaying women and being a true “DJ”. It’s about being a man and looking out foryourself while providing value to others and making them feel good too. It’s about knowing your worth. And someone with high self worth wouldn’t do what you did here. And your post just stinks to the low depths of perdition and is a clear indication that you haven’t learned a damn thing. Punk.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She forced herself to your place? Haha sure buddy.
Did she force sex upon you too?
So you’re saying you were the docile one here and she made you rawdog her no condom?
Does anyone actually believe this when you tell them?

And you’re the one who knows that website, not me. Sounds like you’re familiar with it. So you can keep spending your evenings lingering that site too.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think my issue with you is that you've jumped to baseless conclusions and gone on the attack, for what reason? Of course I'll have something to say when you post like a cretin.
Because I can’t take it when people just agree with someone whose toting theirself as the victim of some psycho when you’re the one who started it all. It could have all been avoided. Most of it, I’m sure.

These aren’t baseless conclusions. I’m saying it all happens for a reason. It was alll good before you had sex, then it exploded for no reason? Just because she’s fat and crazy?? Things and people don’t just explode. And she exploded when you went cold but slightly warms up again when you started messaging her and start showing some form of initiave.

Yea yea you were at a festival. But I bet you had your phone which you could have communicated or gave her money through. You told her one thing and then did another (the money). So to me, because you went back on something more serious like that.. it probably stands to reason you did a couple more shady things which you’re just not totally being open about..