Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back on the prowl after 14 month monogamy. Seeking the missing keys

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So that girl who claimed her niece had a medical emergency and then ghosted just texted me. Pic below.

I’m going to tell her I’m glad she reached out and to definitely hit me up when things are working for her.
Additionally, this girl gave me a bj last night. Unfortunately she’s very large. But things been slow lately so I’ll take it

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That girl I went out with couldn’t wait till Sunday. Pic below
Had sex with her three times today and stayed at her place from 2pm till about 9:30pm. We talked a lot. We have lots in common but some things not in common. At one point she even said “omg don’t tell me xyz or I’ll have to wash my v@gina out with bleach” and I’m like “but I do like xyz” lol.

Anyhow it was good. Really enjoyed myself and glad I was able to last long and ejaculate twice which is a rarity. Pic below of the convo

Attachments

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So that 7/10 girl who I’ve only gotten hard enough for brief penetration and we’ve tried 5 separate times to have sex booty called me just now. I told her I was working this weekend and could I get a rain check?

I am working today but the truth is I’m tired from yesterday. Having the good sex with a new girl who is also a 7 imo makes all the difference. Also, a girl I was in contact with last year resurfaced and seems down to be my fwb. Apparently she was in a real bad relationship last one and the guy locked her in a camper and she escaped by breaking out with a hammer and running to the interstate. Real movie type ****. Anyhow we will see how things go with her. I just want her to be my sex toy.

I still find it weird and incredible that women seem to be interested in me in waves. All at once or none at all. There’s gotta be a reason but I don’t know what it is

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had sex with that girl again 3 times. 2 ejaculations. And the last time we fvcked was without a condom. I last long with her. We have great chemistry. It's like magic. She seems to want to win me over. My fwb also came back after again trying to end things with me. Now she's planning to try and win me over on friday.

I was supposed to see another girl tomorrow night. She texted me and sent a topless photo then rescheduled. I'm honestly glad because after today I'm going to need the recovery time. The sex was long each time.

Feels good to have multiple women at once for a change. Usually it's one then another and rarely multiple on the go.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw the fwb last night. Had sex 5 times including 2 times this morning. Never came once. We talked about how I see other girls and she’s down to share me. Says she doesn’t want to lose me.

I’m hoping she’ll be down for polygamy. Time will tell

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw the fwb last night. Had sex 5 times including 2 times this morning. Never came once. We talked about how I see other girls and she’s down to share me. Says she doesn’t want to lose me.

I’m hoping she’ll be down for polygamy. Time will tell
Why didn't you orgasm?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recent online interaction I told the girl I was looking for a fwb and she said: possibly. First qualifier: are you fully vaccinated?

I blocked her

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I’m spending the night at my fwb’s tonight. She has not only forsaken all other men for me but has accepted that I will never be a one woman man. Very impressive.

Additionally, my new fwb invited me to stay with her tomorrow night. She also has no other men atm and knows I’m non-monogamous.

Part of my game these days involves allowing women to try and outdo other woman for me. It’s nothing direct I’m doing but it’s a paradigm.

Anyhow these are interesting times.

Furthermore, my stock portfolio matched bitcoins gains this week yet I’m no longer in bitcoin. Time will tell if I outperform or not.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got back from my new girl’s house. We fvcked once but it was intense. Also we always talk and cuddle for hours afterwards.

I was unable to get fully hard with my fwb on Friday night. Just wasn’t feeling it. But this new girl is quite good. She also seems to be really into me which is always nice. Pic below

Attachments

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't posted here in a while. Asian girl (from post above) continues to show strong potential, but she is in the Philippines and they just had that typhoon. As bad as that is, I'm even more convinced she's not a fake girl trying to get money from me since she hasn't ever asked for any and instead just keeps trying to understand me and what I would want in a girl.

Other than that my ex fwb matched with me on a dating app today. We texted for a bit till it was clear she's only visiting the city and has moved. She said I'm always welcome to come visit her to resume our sexual relationship but I told her I didn't want to drive for 3 hpurs just to see her. She then asked if we could still stay in contact and be friends. I told her I didn't do the whole "friends" thing.

Not much else to report. It's winter and I'm not working because it's too cold to knock doors. Mostly just investing but I'll have to remove some money from my portfolio for expenses this winter unfortunately. It is what it is.

Other than that I'm reading "The Mystery Method" again. I think it's a great book. Not for all the conversational "A1" stuff but for the insights of what women respond to that is so valuable. His was the book that straifght up said women want a man with access to resources. Insights like that are helpful in designing your life and making decisions. I don't even read that book for his conversation examples or blue print, just the insights.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't posted here in a while. Asian girl (from post above) continues to show strong potential, but she is in the Philippines and they just had that typhoon. As bad as that is, I'm even more convinced she's not a fake girl trying to get money from me since she hasn't ever asked for any and instead just keeps trying to understand me and what I would want in a girl.
Why did you pick that girl over the other hundred thousand choices from that location? Not being silly, just making sure you know there are many like that of all different ages and shapes. Did you already meet in person?