Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back on the prowl after 14 month monogamy. Seeking the missing keys

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That chick was stuck up.... You didn't do anything wrong. I bet if you had that exact same conversation with a different chick it would have went fine.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texted a girl I got her number a while back. Just seeing if she was back in town. Almost a threesome but she’s still out of town. I will next and if she contacts me then she contacts me but the ball is in her court

Attachments

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a fvck date set for tonight with a new girl. She texted me every day and we made plans. She seemed quite interested but today when I texted her to confirm a time? Ghosted. I’ll never understand such behaviour

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feeling a bit put off women and dating atm. Feel like going celibate for the next little while to reset myself and my mindset is a good idea.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Feeling a bit put off women and dating atm. Feel like going celibate for the next little while to reset myself and my mindset is a good idea.
Not a bad idea to focus on yourself once in awhile. Besides, in the end, you'll only have yourself anyways.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back to doing my normal style of game and things are magically working again. It's so hilarious.

Anyhow, I'm writing this to talk about a weird phenomenon I've encountered and it came from watching some Jordan Peterson youtube videos. Disclaimer: I don't agree with much of what JP says and it's all based in reality. Field testing things he talks about. That's what this is about.

So today I watched the first 2 parts of his lectures on the Pinocchio movie, and the main point I was mulling over was the idea of being truthful and aligned with the truth, which I always try to be. The problem comes when things get muddled by the morality of the masses or other individuals who may not like (emotionally) what you are doing.

The issue is this: I am working 2 jobs right now, getting sales leads for 2 different companies doing the same type of work in the same type of industry. They are competitors yet I can rationalize it in my head like so: each company wants me to focus on a different area of the city. One the north, the other the south. Since I'm not encroaching on the other company's territory, I believe that there is no conflict of interest.

I'm sure if they found out they would not appreciate it. I won't lie if asked, but I also won't volunteer the information. If either company could keep up with my lead generation, I would stick with them. The fact is: they can't, and more than once I've been asked to slow down, which affects my bottom line.

I do not want to be limited by someone else's limitations, so I got the second job doing what I'm best at.

All was well and good till I started watching JP and he's talking about being honest and being aligned with honest and good intentions and etc and I began to feel guilty and underhanded, yet when you look at it: MANY people have more than one job. The only reason I feel guilty about it is because there is programming telling me that if I use my abilities and know-how to "get a leg up on the game", it's cheating. Which JP also talked about.

So that affected my performance at the door today and I thought how vile and undermining this message JP is giving in this regard. One of the reasons I don't agree with him.

IMO, if no one is being harmed, one should be able to do whatever they want within their abilities. The alternative is to play the game according to the limitations which of course will set someone like me up for failure because I'm independent.

It seems to me this is hypocritical because on the one hand you say I should play your game even though I'll lose, but I can't make my own game where I will win. Very unsettling and unfortunately alienates people like me from society when it's put in such "right vs. wrong" contrasts as JP uses.

Another thing he advises is to stand up straight with your shoulders back. Now, I have a naturally good posture, but I remember years ago when I first read that in his book, I went around during sales with my shoulders back and trying to maintain that perfect posture. Well it was comical, but also unsettling, that I noticed pretty much any male I encountered was either angry or would try to outdo me with his own posturing. Very interesting. Hardly helping with sales, and it also diminished my effectiveness by creating unnecessary conflict.

So yeah, that's just a mini-rant about JP. I like listening to his ideas because it helps me sharpen my own based off my experiences. But some of the thought lines and conclusions are truly corrosive.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today matched with a girl on bumble at 3am

She messages me right away “helloooo there” with a heart emoji.
She’s 18.

Anyhow I call her trouble and she’s like why? So I’m like you’re young it goes with the territory.

Anyhow long story short I tried to meet up with her right away but she just kept putting up resistance:

Where? Why? What will we do?

I finally blocked her. The way I figure it: if she was interested she would have been more compliant, as it is she was prolly bored at 3 am

OR (and I suspect this too) she was interested but I didn’t say the right things. Which is annoying because I dont know what to say and even if I say the right things it never works anyways.

I’m just going to keep trying and showing you guys how nothing works even if it’s the supposed right way

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feeling great today. Had sex with my fwb (the one who broke my USB). She bought me a new USB. Made me breakfast this morning. I gave her a back rub. Feeling years younger. I wonder if it’s the vax. Anyhow, feeling good today and wanted to share :)