Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back on the prowl after 14 month monogamy. Seeking the missing keys

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Receipts of girl from yesterday \/
Wow Sarge almost looks like you're finally running some comfort game in your last text to balance things out.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarge how many you keep on a rotation at a time? How old are these girls put some ages with them.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had sex with that girl again.

When I got there she was chatting with someone (a guy by my guess).

Also, afterwards she wanted to go for a walk, so we went around her house and there were quite a few women out. At one point my girl said “that girl was checking you out… I’m not surprised” I said “yeah me either” also I didn’t mind her taking the lead on the walk but when I wanted to stop or go down a different path I did. But not to try and be dominant as a technique, just because that’s what I wanted at those particular times.
Anyhow, only had sex once because I came this time and my d!ck goes to sleep after that. Pic below of text

Attachments

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Receipts of girl from yesterday \/
I can’t believe what I’m reading…seems kinda fake. But it just may be we interact with different kinds of women (plus our age difference).

I personally don’t talk about sex a lot, especially over text. I used to do this a lot to girls in middle school/high school (lol). But I realized when I escalated in person it always worked better. So I didn’t do it as often as an adult…but maybe it works? Or it could be my social skills when I was younger were **** compared to now (I was mega anti-social).

Mr. Sarg, how would you recommend escalating with women based on the info provided? I’m sure I can learn some stuff.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t believe what I’m reading…seems kinda fake. But it just may be we interact with different kinds of women (plus our age difference).

I personally don’t talk about sex a lot, especially over text. I used to do this a lot to girls in middle school/high school (lol). But I realized when I escalated in person it always worked better. So I didn’t do it as often as an adult…but maybe it works? Or it could be my social skills when I was younger were **** compared to now (I was mega anti-social).

Mr. Sarg, how would you recommend escalating with women based on the info provided? I’m sure I can learn some stuff.
Even text screenshots are fake to you guys eh? Can’t help you if that’s your honest belief. Anything I say will be just as fake I’m sure.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sarge is evidently a good looking dude to be so weird while still scoring.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarge is evidently a good looking dude to be so weird while still scoring.
You’ve seen the pics of me I posted, yeah? It’s why I say looks don’t matter. I’m a good looking dude but have always had trouble with women

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’ve seen the pics of me I posted, yeah? It’s why I say looks don’t matter. I’m a good looking dude but have always had trouble with women
I haven't but kinda assumed. It will definitely get your foot in the door though. If the chick is high interest enough, all you have to do is not F it up.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't but kinda assumed. It will definitely get your foot in the door though. If the chick is high interest enough, all you have to do is not F it up, especially if the female is younger.
That’s odd because most of my women lately have been older. This current woman is 10 years my senior and before her my regular fwb was nearly 20 years my senior

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Seems like this is a woman he already banged prior so this would be fairly normal. Once you bang a woman sex talk happens fairly regularly. At least in my experience and there is no reason to shy away from it after that, especially if you know you put it down and she loved it.