Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back on the prowl after 14 month monogamy. Seeking the missing keys

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you pick that girl over the other hundred thousand choices from that location? Not being silly, just making sure you know there are many like that of all different ages and shapes. Did you already meet in person?
No. You don’t have all the facts. You guys always assume you know everything.

She lives in Canada in my City but is visiting her family during the winter. I’m not after Philippine girls

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latest developments

- Online dating has taken a nosedive for me
- women IRL giving me hard stares and second looks more
- Still no sex this year as of yet

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good insight!

My redpill on this one was this - I met a girl back at university and I ate her pvssy, she had multiple orgasms (apparently), and then said "omg, I want you to do this to me every day. Your tongue is amazing."

I never saw her again.

Long story short, we were meant to meet a few days later. She blew me off for friends. We re-arranged a week later. She didn't respond to my confirmation text on the day we were supposed to meet. She wrote me something half-assed the next day. I didn't bother contacting her again.

And, like you, I've had countless experiences where nutting was my only goal and the women fell over themselves in a love stupor.

I think being selfish in bed communicates to women that they aren't your priority - which they can't help being turned on by.

Eating pvssy and generally trying to please a woman (in any way).....we've seen how women respond to that. Rather badly.
I had to click so I could see your post because I have you on ignore, but I agree with this post! Good to know I’m not the only one with that life experience/lesson

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- women IRL giving me hard stares and second looks more
Who says being direct wouldn't work for these females if you warm approached? Maybe there's a way to deliver it that's still natural for you, but not risking the consequences of too direct.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who says being direct wouldn't work for these females if you warm approached? Maybe there's a way to deliver it that's still natural for you, but not risking the consequences of too direct.
I’ve been trying to figure that out for years. Problem is if you are too covert or indirect it isn’t direct anymore

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been trying to figure that out for years. Problem is if you are too covert or indirect it isn’t direct anymore
Maybe just softening the language would work? Like replace fvcking, banging, dominating with "fun".

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Hey guys, hope everyone has had a good year despite the covid craziness.

My year was good, better now that my gf and I broke up. Long story short we hit it off amazingly. Sex more times than I could keep up with to the point where I had to tell her "no" repeatedly if only to save my **** from being destroyed. We moved in together in march and things immediately changed and went downhill. The situation got increasingly unhappy and finally fell apart.
Hello Op. I have a new gf whos really into sex. Looks like in your case everything was fine until you moved in together. Could you please elaborate on this part so I can learn from it. Assuming things continue as they are, Im planning on marrying this girl eventually and have kids.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Op. I have a new gf whos really into sex. Looks like in your case everything was fine until you moved in together. Could you please elaborate on this part so I can learn from it. Assuming things continue as they are, Im planning on marrying this girl eventually and have kids.
Not sure what you want me to elaborate on. Familiarity breeds contempt.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m so excited. I got a new idea for how to make my direct game work after approaching a girl in person. I’ll be trying it out once the weather is warmer to see if I can find some new fwbs or gf.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had sex with a new girl last night. We met online last year and something was always coming up before we could meet but last night she left the door open for me and I walked into her house and ****ed her and spent the night. 5.5 girl. Meh face, slightly chubby, big boobs. Good submissive energy. Felt good to finally get laid again. She’s poly and has a bf. Suits me fine.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just making a quick update, don’t know if anyone else has this suspicion but I do believe that dating sites have been revamped with algos. Essentially, I believe that TPTB are controlling who meets who through them and may even have some “agents” in them

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Husband of the Poly girl I had a relationship with back in 2018/2019 apparently died this month. He was my age. Hits you where you live. I sent her condolences

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had sex with that same girl I broke my dry spell with again today. She said she was ovulating so we used a condom. She was horny af and tight but wet. Honestly felt like my d!ck was gripped the whole time and wasn’t sliding in and out but just firmly held. Insane tightness. She was wet af tho so it was a new thing to me.

i also made her cvm by licking her nipples apparently. I was fingering her and licking her nipples and after she came she said it was the licking that did it. Another new experience for me.

afterwards she talked about cuckolds and how she knows a guy who apparently jvcked off to the idea of me fvcking her. Crazy sh!t man. Anyhow, I honestly thought she was coming to end things because she been super busy lately and y’all say that means she isn’t interested. Just goes to show.