Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back on the prowl after 14 month monogamy. Seeking the missing keys

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I hear ya haha... I maintain that you had nothing to lose. Either way, on to the next.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I hear ya haha... I maintain that you had nothing to lose. Either way, on to the next.
True. I’m in a dry spell like when I was a virgin rn tho. It’s funny how pua seems to affect me negatively in some way but there are some good gems that have helped get me laid so you gotta take the bad with the good sometimes.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7.5 model just followed me on Instagram. I must be doing something right. If only I could translate those into lays

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 22 year old masochist is crazy. She has like no boundaries to what she'll put up with. The prospect of being beaten till she's crying and then fvcked while she bawls her eyes out was hot to her. At this point I'm hoping she cancels on me. Or I'll have to do it myself. It's too extreme.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the stack seems useful, you're sticking with it too long. It served it's purpose for you to segway into them talking about what their interests are. The first girl was healing people. The second was traveling. Get away from the superpower talk as soon as they give you something to work with.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the stack seems useful, you're sticking with it too long. It served it's purpose for you to segway into them talking about what their interests are. The first girl was healing people. The second was traveling. Get away from the superpower talk as soon as they give you something to work with.
The stack is supposed to be hook and release. It’s a push pull. Specifically I’m supposed to ask about the superpower and then say “every girl says that, I can’t give you points for that” etc. Push pull

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh... My bad. I would use it for a different purpose then. The tactic doesn't seem to be working for it's intended purpose, but it is getting them to open up about their interests. It's a fun away of asking "what are your interests". I might use this too, when I create an old account. But to get them to start talking about their interests.

I wonder if push/pull needs a threshold of conversation/familiarity/emotional investment from the female for it to be effective. It worked on the chick I have a date for, but we had already been talking for a couple minutes. I said "I thought you were cute until you said you liked that drink." which got her to qualify to me, then followed it up with "since you don't like that one you get a point back". I don't think it would have worked had I tried it right after walking up to her. Which is what you seem to be doing, only digitally.

So it seems like you can use it as an icebreaker to get them to talk about their interests, or maybe don't use it right away, get them to invest in you/the conversation a little then use it for it's intended purpose of push/pull.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh... My bad. I would use it for a different purpose then. The tactic doesn't seem to be working for it's intended purpose, but it is getting them to open up about their interests. It's a fun away of asking "what are your interests". I might use this too, when I create an old account. But to get them to start talking about their interests.

I wonder if push/pull needs a threshold of conversation/familiarity/emotional investment from the female for it to be effective. It worked on the chick I have a date for, but we had already been talking for a couple minutes. I said "I thought you were cute until you said you liked that drink." which got her to qualify to me, then followed it up with "since you don't like that one you get a point back". I don't think it would have worked had I tried it right after walking up to her. Which is what you seem to be doing, only digitally.

So it seems like you can use it as an icebreaker to get them to talk about their interests, or maybe don't use it right away, get them to invest in you/the conversation a little then use it for it's intended purpose of push/pull.
This is a good point. It's so complicated ><

In other news I'm working again. Since 2015 I been knocking doors as a door to door salesman but in 2016ish I went strictly lead generation. It's the same thing only instead of selling things, I just find people who might be interested in buying and get their contact info. I average $100 an hour, but you can only work a max of 4 hours, and thats hard because thirst, bathroom breaks, and hunger creep in. Anyhow, what's amazing is I've been a natural salesman since I started. I go in, get the sale (or in recent years, the lead) and get out. No conversation, it's strictly business.

When I got frustrated with PUA I did my own version of game based on my sales approach: direct, to the point, don't waste time trying to make a sale, only grab the people already interested. It worked and got me laid, but not with the hot women. So there are other factors in play. I just find it funny how I can be so good at sales and dealing with many people to achieve THAT goal, but so ineffective at pua.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to reassure her because from my experience, women can feel rejected and reject you in return. But I don’t know if I came off as desperate or needy. But this makes yet another time a girl wants me in person right away but
I’m not just gonna drop everything for sex.

Attachments

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a lengthy convo online with a girl about our kinks and the prospect of being fwb. She seemed super enthused and Excited but she blocked me this morning (unless she hid her account which does happen). I just don’t know how to do the “play hard to get” thing. Any time I’ve tried women move on to another guy, but when I play it straight it’s like they already have me so there’s no challenge.

I’ve tried qualifying her and getting women to prove themselves to me but this also doesn’t work ime. Seems I either get action being straight, or no action at all when I try pua

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a lengthy convo online with a girl about our kinks and the prospect of being fwb. She seemed super enthused and Excited but she blocked me this morning (unless she hid her account which does happen). I just don’t know how to do the “play hard to get” thing. Any time I’ve tried women move on to another guy, but when I play it straight it’s like they already have me so there’s no challenge.

I’ve tried qualifying her and getting women to prove themselves to me but this also doesn’t work ime. Seems I either get action being straight, or no action at all when I try pua
How about not "talking" about sex at all and get her out to meet you instead and seduce her in real life?

It seems like all your texts revolve around sex. You need to show more than that as anyone can have that exact same convo with them, which they probably are.

What separates you out from the others in her eyes in other words?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about not "talking" about sex at all and get her out to meet you instead and seduce her in real life?

It seems like all your texts revolve around sex. You need to show more than that as anyone can have that exact same convo with them, which they probably are.

What separates you out from the others in her eyes in other words?
Aside from my genes? I believe in my sigma male genes. It will all come out in the end.

I have tried having normal convos and get friend zoned. The sexualizing is my compensation for that

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from my genes? I believe in my sigma male genes. It will all come out in the end.

I have tried having normal convos and get friend zoned. The sexualizing is my compensation for that
I think you gave up on improving your "normal" convos then. The best dj's are the ones that can get a girl out in minimal text exchanges without ever talking about sex and then seducing them in real life to have sex on the first or second date.

I think you need to improve and figure out what you're doing wrong in your "normal" convos. If by nature, you're just a boring guy, well you got a long road ahead of you. Nothing comes for free and nothing is easy...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you gave up on improving your "normal" convos then. The best dj's are the ones that can get a girl out in minimal text exchanges without ever talking about sex and then seducing them in real life to have sex on the first or second date.

I think you need to improve and figure out what you're doing wrong in your "normal" convos. If by nature, you're just a boring guy, well you got a long road ahead of you. Nothing comes for free and nothing is easy...
Meh then I’m a boring guy then. I also have an abnormal lifestyle that I like to think is better than being an office drone. If women want a dancing monkey I’m not gonna do it, nor am I gonna become an office drone to be a provider.

I think the issue is how to converse in a way that gets her wet without having to become a completely different person. I do have a life mission so if that is what’s required, I’m too busy. Maybe in the next life

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If women want a dancing monkey I’m not gonna do it, nor am I gonna become an office drone to be a provider.
You're missing the point. It's not about doing it to entertain a woman and be her court jester, it's about improving yourself and your personality so you can succeed with all aspects of life. Have you ever met someone that was highly sociable and was the life of the party? That person because of his personality does well amongst coworkers, at his job, in social settings, and girls will naturally gravitate towards him.

For example, with the personality I have, it's not rare to get a free room upgrade at hotels, free drinks at restaurants, Uber drivers giving me good recommendations in a foreign city, coworkers willing to do things for me above and beyond, etc. Girls see this kind of stuff and pick up on it.

One date I had last year, we were both sitting in the car talking. This old couple walks by my car and stands next to it talking about it. I politely excuse myself and get out of the car and start conversing with the old couple. They were just admiring my car but I held a good 5-10min convo with them answering all their questions. The fact that I demonstrated my social skills really impressed my date and gave her the tingles enough that we ended up smashing that night

Work on your inner self and conversation skills for you and the other things will fall into place.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're missing the point. It's not about doing it to entertain a woman and be her court jester, it's about improving yourself and your personality so you can succeed with all aspects of life. Have you ever met someone that was highly sociable and was the life of the party? That person because of his personality does well amongst coworkers, at his job, in social settings, and girls will naturally gravitate towards him.

For example, with the personality I have, it's not rare to get a free room upgrade at hotels, free drinks at restaurants, Uber drivers giving me good recommendations in a foreign city, coworkers willing to do things for me above and beyond, etc. Girls see this kind of stuff and pick up on it.

One date I had last year, we were both sitting in the car talking. This old couple walks by my car and stands next to it talking about it. I politely excuse myself and get out of the car and start conversing with the old couple. They were just admiring my car but I held a good 5-10min convo with them answering all their questions. The fact that I demonstrated my social skills really impressed my date and gave her the tingles enough that we ended up smashing that night

Work on your inner self and conversation skills for you and the other things will fall into place.
Sounds like hell. I’m an introvert. I tried being the happy guy. It sucked. Everyone wanted to talk to me and it felt like they were stealing my good vibes. I hate that feeling

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like hell. I’m an introvert. I tried being the happy guy. It sucked. Everyone wanted to talk to me and it felt like they were stealing my good vibes. I hate that feeling
Well introverts are naturally going to have an uphill battle. Not sure I can help you there but what can help you understand yourself and to find your strengths and weaknesses is to take a Meyer's Briggs test. This could be eye opening for you and help you understand yourself.

Also some that have taken this state this in their OLD profile to attract other compatible people. Knowing this can also help you.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well introverts are naturally going to have an uphill battle. Not sure I can help you there but what can help you understand yourself and to find your strengths and weaknesses is to take a Meyer's Briggs test. This could be eye opening for you and help you understand yourself.

Also some that have taken this state this in their OLD profile to attract other compatible people. Knowing this can also help you.

I’m way ahead of you man. Took that years ago. Instead of assume you know everything about me and my pua journey, try to meet me where I live next time. Like I havent tried everything you’re suggesting