Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back on the prowl after 14 month monogamy. Seeking the missing keys

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m way ahead of you man. Took that years ago. Instead of assume you know everything about me and my pua journey, try to meet me where I live next time. Like I havent tried everything you’re suggesting
OK good. Realize we try to help. We're not trying to drag you down. However you need to realize that and be more appreciative instead of acting like a d1ck sometimes. I'm spend my time typing this for an absolute stranger because others have helped me in my journey on here and it's a way to give back but if it's met with no appreciation or open ears, I'm out because that's all I can do. I got empathy for you but it's not helping if you're not willing to engage in a productive conversation.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK good. Realize we try to help. We're not trying to drag you down. However you need to realize that and be more appreciative instead of acting like a d1ck sometimes. I'm spend my time typing this for an absolute stranger because others have helped me in my journey on here and it's a way to give back but if it's met with no appreciation or open ears, I'm out because that's all I can do. I got empathy for you but it's not helping if you're not willing to engage in a productive conversation.
Productive conversation is helping me deal with my sticking points through empathy not assuming you know what the solution is before you even know my situation. I’m not gonna be appreciative for someone offering me advice I’ve tried and found to not work literally years ago.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Productive conversation is helping me deal with my sticking points through empathy not assuming you know what the solution is before you even know my situation. I’m not gonna be appreciative for someone offering me advice I’ve tried and found to not work literally years ago.
Lol, ok man, Good luck. I see where the millenial entitlement and selfishness is showing through. Lose that and you will start improving in life.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, ok man, Good luck. I see where the millenial entitlement and selfishness is showing through. Lose that and you will start improving in life.
Smh. Again: I did not lose my virginity till I stopped listening to the “be a social alpha” advice. The results, not entitlement, speaks for itself. Good riddance.

In other news I have plans to meet and fvck a 26 y.o. Tomorrow night. We will see how things go.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SargeMaximus I took the test that lookatu suggested to you. I got Virtuoso (ISTP-T). I dont think personality is set it stone. I am trying to learn how to be more happy with being more extroverted. Maybe you could learn it also.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SargeMaximus I took the test that lookatu suggested to you. I got Virtuoso (ISTP-T). I dont think personality is set it stone. I am trying to learn how to be more happy with being more extroverted. Maybe you could learn it also.
It’s not set in stone. But it’s also not a requirement that one is extroverted to be able to score with women.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s scary how brainwashed everyone is about covid. My brother, who by his lifestyle, diet, and messy living space clearly doesn’t care about his health, yesterday said in that weird tone that religious people often have “have you found Jesus?” You know the tone. Anyhow he actually said “I’m booking my covid vaccine, I could book you as well!” I just told him I was good but thanks.

next thing he’ll probably disown me because I didn’t get vaccinated. My uncle and aunt have already said unless we are vaccinated we won’t be meeting with them when they come down to visit this year.
This is awful

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that girl I was supposed to have sex with turned out to be another waste of time. I actually met with her a few months ago but something was off about her so I talked with her and found out she has FAS. Like, how am I attracting a girl with FAS? I thought "like attracts like". I'm not THAT inept am I?

Anyhow I tried to explain to her why we couldn't sleep together but she tried her hardest to convince me. I left peacefully.

Starting to get frustrated with this dry spell. I wonder if covid lockdowns are playing a role.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got ghosted from this girl. No idea why. I thought I was being a good conversationalist without being a guy that just agrees with her about everything. Pics below.

In other news, texted the 22 year old masochist. We gonna meet for a walk instead of go straight to her bedroom. I just want to make sure I’m into her first and that she doesn’t have some weird disability or something. Also, she wanted me to fvck her in her house while her parents are away and while that is kinky and hot, I can see how that could be an elaborate trap with hidden cameras or neighbors who knows.

best not to jump into weird situations imo.
Gonna try and be more normal in my dating at least for the first 2 dates

Attachments

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met with a 22 year old I was semi-seeing for a while. It's hard to see her because she lives at home and I live with my brother. So she was finally able to sneak out tonight and we had sex. It was ok. But now she's back at home and her dad is asking her about me and ****. I think I gotta cut my losses. Just not my time in the dating arena lately.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So here’s a screenshot showing that I do get followed by hot girls on Instagram. Some are fake for sure, but some like the latest seem legit.
It’s just frustrating being a “hot guy” with no game to capitalize on it.

Attachments

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if your game needs work, appreciate that you have desirable traits that will make it easier for you when you get your game locked down.
Like you, I too am starting to wonder about the effectiveness of cold approaching. I am thinking it works way better in populated areas where females are used to strangers on a daily basis. The county I live in is around 100,000 people. The reaction I get from females is like they're flabbergasted that a stranger is talking to them. So far I am at around 38 approaches, got 7 numbers. Out of those 7, 3 flakes, 3 chats, one of which led to nowhere. The other two had dates scheduled, but got stood up and the last was a date with no second date.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if your game needs work, appreciate that you have desirable traits that will make it easier for you when you get your game locked down.
Like you, I too am starting to wonder about the effectiveness of cold approaching. I am thinking it works way better in populated areas where females are used to strangers on a daily basis. The county I live in is around 100,000 people. The reaction I get from females is like they're flabbergasted that a stranger is talking to them. So far I am at around 38 approaches, got 7 numbers. Out of those 7, 3 flakes, 3 chats, one of which led to nowhere. The other two had dates scheduled, but got stood up and the last was a date with no second date.
That’s a better ratio than I had when I did cold approaches tho. I had hundreds with 2 dates. Granted both girls I went on dates with were 18 and 19.

but yeah I hear you. It does seem useless. At least in my case where I don’t get how you go from normal convo to sex. The only way I’ve ever gotten sex was to be blunt and upfront and sexual from the get go. Conversation seems like such an irrelevant detour.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah so here’s an example of a convo. As you can see, I have the ability to have convos, but they are so boring to me and I don’t see how having a convo will lead to sex. To me it’s apples and oranges. So I’m having trouble taking things anywhere with them

Attachments

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not in a place to give advice, but keep showing the progression of this conversation. It'd be interesting to see how it turns out for you. In my naivete, she seems interested, in that she is at least responding to you. Maybe she is trying to turn you into an orbiter or just absorbing the attention you are giving her? I don't know. You broke some common rules according to djs on here. That's why I'd like to see how it turns out for you.