Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attractive Charissa Thompson Getting Divorced for 2nd Time at Age 40 & is Childless

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charissa Thompson turned 41 last week. @MatureDJ might now call her a harridan. She is still better looking than the typical late 30s/early 40s woman.

Charissa's BFF Erin Andrews turned 45 last week.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charissa Thompson turned 41 last week. @MatureDJ might now call her a harridan. She is still better looking than the typical late 30s/early 40s woman.

Charissa's BFF Erin Andrews turned 45 last week.
She's on the slide. That said, when I think of harridan, I think of this 48 year-old. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
kate mulvey.jpg

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's on the slide. That said, when I think of harridan, I think of this 48 year-old. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
View attachment 10124
Charissa Thompson looks like nothing like this woman. Charissa Thompson has a younger, rich boyfriend, who is both younger and richer than her ex-husband. Her ex-husband was a fit, rich guy as an ex-college athlete turned sports agent with a law degree.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This will be her after a few more divorces. Beauty is a depreciating asset, especially for women. Sorry, can’t fight my own biology. Granny here with the saggy t!ts and wrinkled skin is cringe worthy.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will be her after a few more divorces. Beauty is a depreciating asset, especially for women. Sorry, can’t fight my own biology. Granny here with the saggy t!ts and wrinkled skin is cringe worthy.
This is how Charissa and BFF Erin Andrews looked in Summer 2013 when Charissa joined Fox Sports from ESPN. Both Erin and Charissa worked at ESPN prior to Fox Sports.

See the linked video from 2013 in my quote. Both Erin and Charissa have gone downhill since then. They were 31 and 35 when that video was made. Now 41 and 45.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
See the linked video from 2013 in my quote. Both Erin and Charissa have gone downhill since then. They were 31 and 35 when that video was made. Now 41 and 45.
Yeah, they were two classic blond bombshells back then but that doesn’t last forever. Charissa is on the divorce cycle while Erin is trying to cheat fertility by unfreezing her eggs. Best of luck ladies

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, they were two classic blond bombshells back then but that doesn’t last forever. Charissa is on the divorce cycle while Erin is trying to cheat fertility by unfreezing her eggs.
They both peaked somewhere on looks in the 2000s. Arguably, Charissa's peak was finished before she joined ESPN in 2010 before moving to Fox Sports in 2013. The Erin Andrew stalker peephole incident was in 2008 when she was 30 and that was the tail end of her prime, though the video did not make it on to the internet until 2009. They've both managed to live off their looks peak 10+ years beyond their looks peak. Both of their jobs are looks-oriented jobs.

Charissa has had 2 short marriages. One was in the late 2000s and the 2nd was in 2021-2022. In between those marriages, Charissa did acknowledge that she was not well suited to marriage. Charissa's 2nd marriage was a pandemic lockdown overreaction.

Erin has a bit of a cleat and status chaser. She had cervical cancer in 2016 at age 38, likely caused by HPV from her carousel riding. Erin is 45 now and not pregnant. The IVF window has closed. If she really wanted kids, adopting kids with her husband 5-8 years ago would have been the easier path to get to kids. Erin's marriage has lasted to this point but longevity is not an indicator of quality.

There were 2 IVF pregnancies in my social circle from women in their mid-30s. Both of these women made big and bold social media pronouncements about their IVF struggles when they got pregnant.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no clue why any guy in his right mind would pursue a relationship, let alone marriage with a woman like this. Even if you look at it as a 'conquest' ... you fvck her once or twice and move on.
So the only logical conclusion is that despite their financial success, something's got to be very messed up with them. I can't imagine a rational, authentic man looking into the eyes of a twice divorced (that's on top of her other relationships) woman and believing anything love related she says.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no clue why any guy in his right mind would pursue a relationship, let alone marriage with a woman like this.
She's spent her late 30s and early 40s in relationships with top tier men. Her current boyfriend is extremely rich whereas her last husband who she started dating at 36/37 was 6'0"+ ex-college athlete and sports agent with a law degree.

The Wall has not hit Charissa Thompson at 41.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charissa Thompson's house got robbed.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charissa Thompson's house got robbed.

Thompson said she already had an issue with security, noting that she had been stalked at her old house, and she has been hacked in the past.

——-

Who stalks a twice-divorced 41 year old woman? Dont tell me there is a lot of demand for them.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who stalks a twice-divorced 41 year old woman? Dont tell me there is a lot of demand for them.
There are some demand out there for Charissa's vag. She has a rich, younger boyfriend at 41.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Seriously what Universe do you guys live in that you think an attractive 40 year old isn’t getting hit on nonstop?

Do you not get out much? Live at your computers in a weird echo chamber? Is it a way to assuage your ego?

Because they are getting hit on by guys younger and more attractive than you all incessantly.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously what Universe do you guys live in that you think an attractive 40 year old isn’t getting hit on nonstop?

Do you not get out much? Live at your computers in a weird echo chamber? Is it a way to assuage your ego?

Because they are getting hit on by guys younger and more attractive than you all incessantly.
There is demand for 40 year old women out there.

Charissa Thompson would be considered a top 40-41 year old woman. She is famous and all the beta males would like that she has some level of spectator sports knowledge.

There are 40 year old women whose looks are similar to Charissa's and are childless like Charissa. If they put themselves out on dating apps or are active on Instagram, they have more options than most men can imagine.

A 40 year old childless woman who isn't overweight and isn't on the swipe apps will have fewer options. Her options will depend upon her social circle and how often she goes out into the real world. She'll still have solid demand for her vag though.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charissa Thompson on rebound relationships....

"I like being in a relationship. I hate dating." - Charissa Thompson

Charissa Thompson is a middle aged 304.

In other news, Charissa's BFF Erin Andrews became a first time mom at age 45 a few weeks ago due to surrogacy.

@Pierce.Manhammer -- Erin's new motherhood at 45 sounds a lot like the woman who inspired the thread below.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Charissa got married twice with the expectation that she would mimic her parents' track record of longevity in a marriage. Right now, Charissa is 41 and her parents have been married 45 years (likely in the same relationships for 47-48 years).

A lot of people get married because their parents had a successful marriage and that's their expectation. The problem is that these parents all married in a different era with different societal expectations. The last sentence was more true for Baby Boomers and most Gen X'ers as compared to the tail end of Gen X'ers and Millennials.

Charissa's parents married in the late 1970s, a time of transition. Plenty of people who married in the late 1970s got divorced, usually by 2005 at the latest.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She works at ESPN, there is a line up of dudes out the door no doubt

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She works at ESPN, there is a line up of dudes out the door no doubt
Incorrect. Her primary employer is Fox Sports. She has been working at Fox Sports since 2013, though she did work at ESPN from 2010-2013.

She was also working at the Big Ten Network and at Fox Sports prior to ESPN.

Men having been lining up for her since the 2000s.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incorrect. Her primary employer is Fox Sports. She has been working at Fox Sports since 2013, though she did work at ESPN from 2010-2013.

She was also working at the Big Ten Network and at Fox Sports prior to ESPN.

Men having been lining up for her since the 2000s.
Sports is sports, even ugly chicks on the side lines are gonna get some, just gotta wait down river, something gonna come her way.