Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attractive Charissa Thompson Getting Divorced for 2nd Time at Age 40 & is Childless

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sports is sports, even ugly chicks on the side lines are gonna get some, just gotta wait down river, something gonna come her way.
Many Average Frustrated Chump, beta males are very into female sports media personalities. Most of the female sports media personalities are attractive women, especially if they appear on video. Some women are past their prime hotties like Melissa Stark, Erin Andrews, and Charissa Thompson.

Many female sports media personalities date and/or have sex with the male athletes that they cover. Jenny Dell and Carolyn Hughes are good examples of this. Erin Andrews started dating a pro hockey player in 2012 but was not actively reporting on pro hockey at the time.

Charissa Thompson is currently dating some rich businessman.

These female sports media personalities think of most men in the same way that OnlyFans content creators think of most men. They see them as unworthy simps.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many Average Frustrated Chump, beta males are very into female sports media personalities. Most of the female sports media personalities are attractive women, especially if they appear on video. Some women are past their prime hotties like Melissa Stark, Erin Andrews, and Charissa Thompson.

Many female sports media personalities date and/or have sex with the male athletes that they cover. Jenny Dell and Carolyn Hughes are good examples of this. Erin Andrews started dating a pro hockey player in 2012 but was not actively reporting on pro hockey at the time.

Charissa Thompson is currently dating some rich businessman.

These female sports media personalities think of most men in the same way that OnlyFans content creators think of most men. They see them as unworthy simps.
I think it's multi-dimensional as a personality on a big network, I mean there is a clear difference in the way this person is perceived as opposed to like Larsa Pippen for example, obviously that is a charged example but when you have access to physical specimens, you aren't going back to normal dudes, I feel like that was the statement being made when she says "I won't use online dating" because if she had to, she would.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like that was the statement being made when she says "I won't use online dating" because if she had to, she would.
She probably hasn't needed to use swipe apps. I'm sure men have tried to slide into her DMs for a long time.

She knows enough men in real life. Additionally, she would not have a problem getting approached if she wanted to get approached.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Both Erin and Charissa have dated athletes/retired athletes. Erin Andrews married a pro hockey player near the end of his career, though she was not actively working on pro hockey games at that time.
I remember Number closing this hot blond(long hair, tight body, nice bum you know the vibes) back in 2015 at The W, she was a younger sports media personality at a time (27 back in 2015)working for some offchute for Fox Sports (Fox North or some shyt I can't remember). It never went anywhere as she liked "Thugs" aka "Bad boys" but I remember her telling me how Athletes try to hit on her all the time including Allstars.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she liked "Thugs" aka "Bad boys" but I remember her telling me how Athletes try to hit on her all the time including Allstars.
Many female journalists covering sports are thots for pro athletes.

I remember Number closing this hot blond(long hair, tight body, nice bum you know the vibes) back in 2015 at The W, she was a younger sports media personality at a time (27 back in 2015)working for some offchute for Fox Sports (Fox North or some shyt I can't remember). It never went anywhere
Good for you for making the approach and trying to set up a date with an attractive woman like that.

Fox Sports sold all of their regional sports networks like Fox Sports North to Diamond Sports Group in 2019. Diamond Sports Group filed for bankruptcy earlier this year. All regional sports networks have been affected by mismanagement, cord cutting, and cord nevering.

Erin Andrews worked for a regional sports network in the early 2000s immediately after college graduation before getting hired at TBS in 2002 and later ESPN in 2004. @Barrister started sexually fantasizing about Erin Andrews around the time she got hired at ESPN.

Charissa Thompson worked for a smaller national sports network (Big Ten Network) before joining the national Fox Sports, then ESPN, and returning to Fox Sports.

It's too bad you never got to hit on Charissa Thompson, though your 27 year old in 2015 was likely a sexier option. Charissa would have been 33 in 2015.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many female journalists covering sports are thots for pro athletes.

Good for you for making the approach and trying to set up a date with an attractive woman like that.

Fox Sports sold all of their regional sports networks like Fox Sports North to Diamond Sports Group in 2019. Diamond Sports Group filed for bankruptcy earlier this year. All regional sports networks have been affected by mismanagement, cord cutting, and cord nevering.

Erin Andrews worked for a regional sports network in the early 2000s immediately after college graduation before getting hired at TBS in 2002 and later ESPN in 2004. @Barrister started sexually fantasizing about Erin Andrews around the time she got hired at ESPN.

Charissa Thompson worked for a smaller national sports network (Big Ten Network) before joining the national Fox Sports, then ESPN, and returning to Fox Sports.

It's too bad you never got to hit on Charissa Thompson, though your 27 year old in 2015 was likely a sexier option. Charissa would have been 33 in 2015.
You know what's weird SW15 those type of blondes either like a high-status guy or some street bad boy they have a look, i.e. muscle-bound, tall etc I don't know if they are studies out but I noticed hot blond women tend to be looser with their morals especially the ones that like black guys. I would never expect them to be faithful lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is definitely a woman who lives for fun and the party. This is not a woman who is long term relationship material. She would be unlikely to conceive naturally at 41. She likely wouldn't be the type to even marry and adopt 1-2 children with and have a family life.

At 41, Charissa acts like it is 2007 and she's still 25. While she's attractive for 41, her looks have diminished as compared to when she was 25-30.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is definitely a woman who lives for fun and the party. This is not a woman who is long term relationship material. She would be unlikely to conceive naturally at 41. She likely wouldn't be the type to even marry and adopt 1-2 children with and have a family life.

At 41, Charissa acts like it is 2007 and she's still 25. While she's attractive for 41, her looks have diminished as compared to when she was 25-30.
I think it's a culture shift, not an individual thing, we're seeing older women go longer and longer being single.

A treat observation was made here by somebody that the older women are getting more matches than the younger women online, I know our subject here doesn't use online dating but the same sentiment still applies, her pool of suitors is growing

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a culture shift, not an individual thing, we're seeing older women go longer and longer being single.

A treat observation was made here by somebody that the older women are getting more matches than the younger women online, I know our subject here doesn't use online dating but the same sentiment still applies, her pool of suitors is growing
How Charissa Thompson experiences the dating market is different than the typical woman who is 37-45. Charissa Thompson is considered an elite level option for her age.

There are more and more older single men, so the available pool for the roughly ~40 year old single woman is growing. Plenty of younger men are vying for the attention of 40 year old women.

Charissa Thompson has a rich boyfriend who is 6 years younger after divorcing a rich man who was 2 years later. Although she claims it wasn't a monkey branch, it seemed a lot like a monkey branch. If it wasn't a monkey branch, she found an option very quickly once separation happened and there was a divorce filing.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charissa Thompson is the opposite of Brett Cooper, a 22 year old TradCon with a popular YouTube channel who got an engagement ring this week. Courtney Ryan also got married under the median age for a first marriage and she married a dweebish beta. Charissa would never follow the example of those women.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Funnily enough she outed herself recently almost proudly and said that when she was a football sideline reporter if the broadcast crew came to her after halftime to get a report on what the coaches told her they needed to do to improve going forward, if she hadn't talked to them or they didn't want to speak to her, she said she would just make something up and use the usual "coach speak" terms.

There were people who had been sideline reporters that were talking about it and said they were appalled at her lack of ethics and that this was not something normal.

Speaks to her character that she would first, do this, but then brag about it. If I was involved in a relationship with her I would be heading for the doors after hearing that...that behavior doesn't live in a vacuum.

When someone tells you who they are, believe them.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she outed herself recently almost proudly and said that when she was a football sideline reporter if the broadcast crew came to her after halftime to get a report on what the coaches told her they needed to do to improve going forward, if she hadn't talked to them or they didn't want to speak to her, she said she would just make something up and use the usual "coach speak" terms.

There were people who had been sideline reporters that were talking about it and said they were appalled at her lack of ethics and that this was not something normal.

Speaks to her character that she would first, do this, but then brag about it. If I was involved in a relationship with her I would be heading for the doors after hearing that...that behavior doesn't live in a vacuum.
Charissa is a typical 304 Millennial who lives without shame. This is true personally and professionally.

Even though she is 41 now, she still often seems like an immature late teen/early 20s woman.

She never had kids in her relationships. This is a good thing as she'd likely be a below average to terrible mothers. Her relationships have typically not lasted long but men are lining up to date her, even men who might be considered high value men.

She essentially monkey branched from an attractive sports agent guy to an even richer man. She has also had sex with pro athletes and retired pro athletes.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Charissa Thompson was quite the hottie in 2008 when she was 26. This was also right around the time of her first marriage.

Even though she's attractive today at 40-41, there's a clear decline in her looks as compared to when she was in her mid-20s.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charissa Thompson has still not be fired for lying as a sideline reporter 10+ years ago.

Plenty of other journalists/reporters have lost jobs for lying.

It's likely because the lying incidents happened 10+ years ago.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a young lad back in high school, I used to fantasize about Erin Andrews whenever she did ESPN basketball games. She used to be very good looking - although 20 years later she is looking a touch on the old side these days.
Back in the 2000s, it was difficult to imagine a time when Erin Andrews would not be hot.

In her 40s, Erin Andrews' looks have definitely declined. She couldn't stay hot forever but she did stay good looking into her 30s.

Erin Andrews is 45 now and will turn 46 in early May. Both Erin and Charissa have the same birthday (May 4). Charissa turns 42 this year.

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't even imagine starting into a relationship with a 41yr old with the intention to try and have kids. Heart break in the making.